OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Set roughly a few weeks after the start of Y40 year! (the time set is a bit all over the place lmao)

It wasn't too long ago when Joshua had received a letter that he was attending some sort of magical school called Hogwarts. He thought that it was all a prank, and so did his parents. But they took the news a lot better than he thought they would. Josh was a bit nervous about this magical school. It was a whole new world that he didn't even know that had existed until a few weeks ago. There was a whole new world that he was going to explore.

While his dad was off at work, his mum had decided to take an adventure around a place called Brightstone Village, as it was said to be one of the most popular places for the wizarding kind. Joshua was already bored within the first ten minutes of walking around the village. The shops there weren't all that interesting. Luckily his mum had let him go to the park while she continued to walk around the place. Joshua ran quickly towards the park, though he got a little lost along the way as this place was all new to him, it didn't take too long until he found the park. He excitedly entered the park, glad that not many people were around. He had noticed an abandoned football laying around in the middle of the park. Josh looked around cautiously, seeing if anyone was looking for the ball, before running towards it. "Josh's got the ball, he decides to kick the ball. He makes his way towards the goal. He shoots... AND HE SCORES! The crowd goes wild! ahhhh" Josh says as he runs with the ball, and kicks the football in between two trees he pretended to be football goals.

Please excuse my terrible and awful commentary LMAO

((I cheated and decided to respond to this RP instead of making one :r ))

In truth, soccer wasn't one of Michael's favourite sports. He much preferred cricket and rugby, but you couldn't play those without a bunch of other people around. And Michael had the grave misfortune of being an only child. One with a very overbearing mother.

Thankfully, now he was 10 and getting closer to going to Hogwarts, she was letting him out on his own. At least, a little bit more than she had before. In that she'd let him go to the park while she went shopping.

He felt incredibly grown up.

He'd just come from negotiating some extra time at the park to find another kid kicking his ball. He knew he should've taken it with him. He wanted to be offended, but he was at least going to see if the other kid was alright first. They looked to be about the same age, after all. Michael wanted to meet people his age for going to Hogwarts next year.

"Hey, that's my ball." He didn't say it maliciously or anything, just stating a fact. "You wanna play?"

Joshua immediately looked up quickly when he had heard a voice and it had turned out to be the owner of the ball that he was playing with. "Oh, sorry, dude. That's my bad." Josh said guilty before kicking the ball at the boy's direction. The boy roughly looked about Josh's age. He smiled and nodded when he had asked Josh if he wanted to play. "Sure! That sounds cool!"

OOC: No worries! I don't mind hehe!

((I am so sorry! The end of year suuuuuuuucks.))

Michael was not at all an expert on soccer, but he could totally pretend to know to look cooler if need be. Besides, this kid looked about his age, so he'd probably be his classmate at Hogwarts next year or something. He had to make a good impression, after all. If he made friends, that was less time spent hanging around his mum over holidays, hopefully.

He dribbled the ball awkwardly between his feet, before kicking it back to the other boy. "What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back