Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Kaia had decided to spend at least one week of her break at New Zealand. Dad was on a somewhat of a big trip anyway and Kaia was going to leave for Hawaii to her grandparents only the next week. And while being in New Zealand, she spent a bit more time with mom and Charlie, since she was usually the one to spend the breaks with her dad. However, this day, she decided to spend it with one of her closest friends, Zay. And while, she didn't really want him to hang out with her mom, since she was a professor and all that, would suck to spend a day with a professor, even if with a really cool one, Kaia had begged Kiara to let them be at her house. She lived in France anyway, why would she care? And Kiara had agreed with only one term, Kaia had to clean the house afterwards and sit with her pets whom she left with Kaia to not leave them alone in France while her boyfriend and she herself was away.

So Kaia had settled down in the house, Kiara had left her some money so she could buy snacks and some different stuff for her and her friend. And to say the least, Kaia was extremely thankful and knew that the day was gonna be awesome. Maybe Zay could even stay overnight, after all, the house had two guestrooms, so they both would have a place where to sleep. And with all that, Kaia had bought a bunch of random snacks, she had Kiara's laptop, and everything else they needed, and was even dressed up nicely, as always. And while waiting, Kaia was just playing with Kiara's dog

Isaiah loved catching up with his family over the break but he did have to admit it was nice to get out and see some other people every now and then. Especially now that it wasn't just him wanting to spill everything that had happened during the year but his siblings as well. That was more stories than he was used to and it made him retreat to the background a little. After all, he had been able to be the sole story teller in their family for multiple years which meant he was more than happy to have his siblings take the spotlight for once. Perhaps because half of his stories involved pranks he didn't need his dads to know about. Or maybe he was actually getting more mature. Either way, he was good with his siblings taking up their dads time. Telling them about classes and friends. Anything, really. He had more people he needed to spend time with during the break anyways.

Zay had let his pa drop him off near the address Kaia had given him and walked the rest of the way, impressed when he finally reached it. He did a double check to make sure it was the right address before stepping forward and knocking on the door. "Yo, Kaia! It's your favourite Gryffindor!" He jokingly called out while knocking on the door, hoping it really was the right house. If it wasn't than he might've just disturbed someone's perfectly quiet afternoon.

Kaia was just about to go outside as she heard an absolutely familiar voice coming from the outside and literally went running towards the door. "Zaaaay!" She went wheezing and tightly hugged him as the dogs and the cat came forward too. "So, no one's home. It isn't even my house, but we're not going to talk about that," she awkwardly giggled as she said, hoping to see the best reaction ever before admitting that it was Kiara's house. "Come on in!" She moved out of the door as she let him in.

Isaiah would love to say he patiently waited for Kaia to come to the door but the truth was he wasn't patient. If he was, he wouldn't have called out in the first place. He just needed to know he was at the right address. Needless to say he was slightly relieved when she did appear from behind the door, hugging her back for a second before crouching down to greet the dogs. "So what, you broke into a random house? We're already friends dude you don't need to impress me." Zay joked, looking up at his friend since he was still busy petting the dogs. He wasn't going to let her tell him to come in twice though, quickly getting up and following her inside. "So why are we not at your house?" He questioned stubbornly after she had just told him they weren't going to talk about it.

Kaia laughed at his answer and taking at least a moment to calm down. Totally expecting that he would think that she broke in but not expecting that h would think that she tried to impress him. "Oh you wish! I wouldn't do anything to impress you, just didn't want you to hang out with a professor," she chuckled. No, her mom was the best but she was still a professor. Once they came in, he finally asked. "You remember my cousin Kiara, right? So, it's her house, she lets me hang out here since she has moved back to France," she easily explain the whole situation with the house while getting out the slippers for him and then handed out to him. "So, tell me, anything new during the break? Tell me you did anything mischevious," after that, Kaia literally just jumped on the sofa without thinking twice, she knew Kiara did the same so she totally wouldn't be mad. Then she took the cat in her lap. "Oh, these all are Kiara's as well. The australian shepherd is Loki, the samoyed is Monseur Luca and this cat is Saint Coconut, tho we usually call her Coco," she fastly introduced him to the pets.

Isaiah's mind took a second to comprehend what Kaia was saying when she mentioned hanging out with a professor. Luckily, he realized she meant her mom just before he started stupid questions like why she would've invited a professor to their hangout. "Fair enough." He said in agreement. He had never taken any of professor Stark's classes but he did have to agree that hanging out with a professor around might be a little strange. Zay nodded when Kaia mentioned her cousin, thinking it was pretty cool that she had a whole house and that she would let Kaia spend her time there. He wondered if any of his older cousins would ever let him housesit if they had a house. "Nah, not too much. Saving all the mischief for school." He grinned as he dropped down on the sofa. "Although I wonder if I'll have the time to pull much pranks when I have a quidditch team to run." He added casually, giving one of the dogs another scratch behind his ears when Kaia mentioned their names. "What about you, huh? Any plans for sixth year?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back