Coming Back

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden had gotten through Spattergroit quickly, faster then anyone known actually, so this was great. Aiden strolled back into the familiar castle with a bright smile, he was still sick but no longer infectious to others, which was great for him and Bella. Aiden pulled his suitcase along with his Owl, Layla in front of him. Aiden stopped when he saw someone he recognized, he knew that they saw him, but they were so far away that he couldn't tell who they were without his glasses on.

Isabella was making her way outside just to think and perhaps write another letter to Aiden. She looked up and saw someone who looked like Aiden and her heart skipped a beat but she knew she was just hallucinating because she missed him and was thinking of him. She sighed and kept walking but as she got closer she noticed it did look a lot like him. "Aiden?!" she said as she walked faster to him, her heart getting faster too. She couldn't believe it was him.

Aiden dropped his bags on the ground when he recognized Isabella's voice, his heart skipped a beat and said, "Bella?!" Aiden met her half way and he hugged her close to him and said, "I've missed you so much Bella." Aiden kissed her cheek softly and gave her a tighter squeeze.

Isabella stared in disbelief as they came close and he hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him and started laughing. She could not believe it was him at all. "Oh my God! What are you doing here?!" she asked when she pulled back from him. She kissed his cheek happily and hugged him again, not wanting to let go since it had been a while since she last hugged him.

"I got better," Aiden said with a joyful laugh as he pulled her closer to him. Aiden touched his forehead to hers softly and said, "How have you been?"

Isabella still couldn't believe he was here, it had to be a dream. She wanted to pinch herself to make sure it was real but instead she just bit her lip. Once he touched his forehead to hers she knew it was real. "I've been so-so," she said shrugging, not wanting to tell him how sad she had been when he was gone. "How about you? I'm glad you didn't have to go to Durmstrang!" she said beaming at him.

"I'm great now," Aiden said as he pulled her closer to him and smiled at her. "Told you I could let Gaspard do what I want," Aiden said referring to her Durmstrang comment.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked with an eyebrow raised, taking a step back. Then she stuck her tongue out at him and smiled playfully to show that she was joking. "Well I'm so glad you're back!" she squealed, giving him another hug.

Aiden smiled as Bella hugged her again and said, "I've missed you like crazy Bells!" Aiden leaned in and kissed her cheek, he wasn't going to kiss her until he was 100% better because he didn't want to be away from her any longer.

Kate heard something about Aiden being back soon and so ran to the courtyard when, from her room in the Hufflepuff house, she saw him arriving.

Bella was there too, but that didn't stop her from seeing Aiden, "Hi! How are you? Are you better?" She asked him.

Kate didn't get to close to him seeing as he was Bella's girlfriend and she was there but she held out hand to greet him.

She wanted to give him a big hug and tell him that she had missed him but she felt out of place so just stood back for Bella and him.

"Kate?!" Aiden said with a grin then hugged her and said, "I've missed you." Aiden grinned at her then let her loose and put his arm around Isabella's waist and kissed her cheek softly.

Isabella heard someone else approaching so she pulled away from Aiden. She didn't want to hog him up because she knew others had missed him too. "Hi Kate," she said simply and held on to Aiden's waist as he held on to hers. She gave Kate a small smile letting her know it was okay to approach Aiden and hug him if she wanted to.

"Okay I'll see you a bit later Kate," Aiden waved then turned back to Bella and said, "So what has happened with you since I've left? You're not married are you?" Aiden playfully grinned at Bella as he said this.

Isabella waved goodbye to Kate and turned back to Aiden. She pushed him playfully when he asked if she was married. "Oh yes I am, to who? Theo?" she said rolling her eyes and laughing. In truth she was starting to hate Theo more and more each day.

"Oh low blow sweetie," Aiden grinned as he affectionatly played with her hair, wanting nothing more then to kiss her. "What does that make me your lover?" Aiden teased.

Isabella smiled as Aiden played with her hair and she wanted to reach up and kiss him but didn't want to risk it in case he was still a little contagious. "My lover huh? It works for me if you want to be," she said jokingly smirking at him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back