Closed Comics For Days

Lucas was a little unsure about all this, especially because Stan had lied about it at first to convince him. He nodded as the boy explained it wasn't that scary. "Is it okay if I think about it for a bit?" He asked him quietly. He felt a bit stupid, this was precisely the sort of thing that would happen in the books that Lucas loved, and he knew how boring they would be if the main characters didn't take risks, but at the same time it wasn't easy to just break the rules like that. "But if I do, I'll ask you to go with me, okay?"

Stanislaw smiled and nodded when Lucas asked if he could think about it first to indicate that he was fine with Lucas taking his time to think about it. Of course, he could. It wasn't as if the Gryffindor wanted to sneak out of the common room and meet up with him immediately, no, they would need to go over the details before doing so or else they would get caught for sure. ''Yes!'' the boy exclaimed happily, already being able to see all the things they could do in his mind. ''And if you need more... eh.. re-... reassurance? You can always ask me,'' he offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back