Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The results were out. Hayzel stared at the list on the bulletin board longingly. She could not believe it. She thought she did her best but apparently, it was not good enough for their team captain. Her shoulders slumped and she was about to head to the dormitories when a first-year approached her giving her a note. It was from Finn telling her to meet at the student lounge. She perked up a bit and remembered the card collection she promised to show him. She thanked the young student, summoned her album, and made her way to the lounge. Shortly, she entered the spacious room and looked around for the Puff.

@Finn Lockley

Last edited:
Finn had heard through the grape vine that Hayzel hadn't made the team, which was very unfortunate. They just couldn't see her potential, she was amazing and very quick on a broom. Finn knew that Hayzel was going to be a bit down so he shoved all his sweets in a bag and wrote a note. He gave the note to a first year with the assignment to deliver it for some sweets in return. Soon the first year left and Finn walked to the student lounge to wait for Hayzel. He had set up a little area in the back. He conjured a table to him and lay some of sweets on it. He had done a detour to the Great Hall to bring two Hot chocolates with him. Soon he spotted the witch walking into the room and Finn smiled. ''Hello, I see you got my note'' He said while offering her the hot chocolate.

Hayzel found Finn close to the back. A smile crept into her face naturally as she approached the Puff. She nodded as she took the steaming mug from him. "Thank you, kind sir.", she teased. She looked around before she spotted the table with sweets. She turned to face him. "Are these all for me, Twinkie?", she teasingly asked.

''Not all'' He mused ''I want some too'' He grinned and looked at his friend. He took a sip of his own drink. ''Do you wanna talk about it, or are we just going to chill and eat ourselves to death?'' He asked the brown haired witch. Lately he felt different around Hayzel. Not that he could pinpoint what it was. Maybe it was just the familiarity, but it was odd. He could thoroughly enjoy when Hayzel smiled at him or when she played with her hair. Things he never used to notice. ''Or we can start with a simple how are you?'' Finn mused and opened a chocolate frog card.

Hayzel giggled as she took a sip from her own cup. She walked toward the table, taking a seat on one of the comfy chairs. She set the album on the chair beside her. "Talk. Chill. Eat. Anything. Looking through this.", she shrugged, gesturing to the album. "I was not feeling okay. Until a certain Puff prepared a hot chocolate and a table of sweets.", she gave him a sweet smile. "Now, I'm happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back