Come one, come all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
So I have this master plan in my head at the moment. :)

I've been thinking that Caysi Finnigan should have a twin sister. Caysi would randomly bump into her or something and see that they both look alike or something to the effect of that. What I'm looking for here is someone to offer up a character that can be the twin or that someone can make the character. Thank you everyone! :)

I like her hair brown :p, sure make up her past because I really haven't thought of anything :)

Okay :d I'm thinking-just found out she was adopted and knows hyer name is Finnigan, but nothing else-also her adoptive parents are dead. So-when should they meet?

Ok that sounds good so far. She could've found some papers saying where her real parents live, stuff like that. Aisling could just be wandering around the house seeing if it's the right address and Caysi could ask if she could help with something, and we can take it from there? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back