come one come all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlina Caliburn

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Ok I have neglected Merlina a bit since school started, Andy does tend to be larger than life and takes up practically all of my time.

So I need to develop this girl a bit more...

She's Italian and though a bit introverted from spending way too much time around adults, she does have a very extroverted and curious nature when she lets herself go. But most of the time she is uptight, blunt and very opinionated. She doesn't mean any harm really, she just doesn't know any other way.

She has a friend in Kaede but needs others - unfortunately it is difficult to like her at first but she does grow on you eventually and would stand up for her friends without hesitation if the mood called for.

so she basically needs friends and/or students who she simply aggravates with her outspoken bluntness.
if anyone wants to throw up further suggestions as to what or who they would like to be in association with her - great!! ;)

=))
she'd be constantly saying his name after every second or third word

"Ciao Thomas, Do you Thomas like it here Thomas at Hogwarts, Thomas?" =))

that would be cool and he is a Ravenclaw - she kind of got on the wrong side of Lily for the quidditch sign ups :doh:

so a friendly Ravenclaw face would be great ;)

Lucinda's up for it. Lucinda is a little arrogant (she's a debater) although her nature has been tamed a little from her time at Hogwarts New Zealand, where she feels a little out of place. She's from Brisbane (Violet and Angus are her neighbours, so Violet kindly told her a little about Hogwarts when they went on the train together but she doesn't know that much) and is muggle-born so she feels really out of place. And she's not exactly pleased to be at Hogwarts. But she does like making friends. Especially ones who she can have good conversation with. :p

Merlina Caliburn said:
=))

that would be cool and he is a Ravenclaw - she kind of got on the wrong side of Lily for the quidditch sign ups :doh:

:lol: That would be funny.

So.........do you want to start one up?? Mind you, tech is crazy hectic for another few days so I might not get to reply much/at all =-/

Patricia Rogers said:
Merlina Caliburn said:
=))

So.........do you want to start one up?? Mind you, tech is crazy hectic for another few days so I might not get to reply much/at all =-/
how about Merlina and Thomas wait till you can rp then;)
she's just managed to get two on the go now anyhow.
she'll want to give Thomas her undivided attention :cool: :p

Merlina Caliburn said:
Patricia Rogers said:
Merlina Caliburn said:
=))

how about Merlina and Thomas wait till you can rp then;)
she's just managed to get two on the go now anyhow.
she'll want to give Thomas her undivided attention :cool: :p
Well don't I feel special ^_^

OK, next week I promise :D

IC Joce:
Jeez another girl! hmph
Guys suck! :p

Hmm.. I could put up Amphitrite. I haven't RPd with her much at all and she needs some friends aside from James

She's really nice and bubbly but she does have a mean side.. She's really protective over her family and friends.. um she can be blunt when she's in the mood to be and get's around with almost everyone

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back