Come one, Come all.

Tripudio Incendia

Wand
A Snap Of His Fingers
Trip made his way through the streets of Brightstone, his long strides having a slight spring to them. His rucksack hung from one shoulder as he moved through the streets. Today was a good day. He made his way down along to the village square to his favorite spot near the middle before setting the bag down. Not many people took notice of him, but that would change before long. He pulled out some fire sticks and fire poi's (flammable balls on ropes or chains) and other instruments of the sort. By now a few people were starting to glance but kept on their way.

He pulled out a water bottle from his back and took a sip, rolling his shoulders as he did it. He then continued with a few stretches and such before picking up two of his Fire sticks/staves. He cracked them together and in an explosion of sparks, the ends of each were lit. He looked out to the people passing by and the ones that would had paused to look.

"Lady's and Gentlemen of Brightstone" He paused, eyes scanning across the people. "Today I'm going to be playing around with abit of fire for you all.. I don't expect tips and I don't have anything to collect them in anyway but if you feel that you really must you may come and give it to me later or something". And with that, he started to spin the burning stave's around his body. The flames started to blur into lines of light as they moved around with the stave. Then his body started to move around the sticks and preforming odd moves and flips. He threw a stick in the air before catching it with the other stave, making it spin around it. He then grabbed another stick from the ground and lit it on the others before sending all three of them around his body, tossing one to the other and so on so that there where now three blurs of light spiraling around his body.
He caught them all in one hand and then moved the lit ends into his mouth, eating the flames. He looked like he was swishing the flames around in his mouth before swallowing them. He then gave a burst of fire and smoke went from his nostrils, He blinked a few times, "Heh.. sorry about that folks... who knew fire gave you gas?". He paused to take a sip of his water, "I'll take a five minute break and if anyone has any questions or requests come and ask". He then sat down on a stone bench behind him to wait and relax.

Judy was humming to herself while walking though Brightstone. It was a wonder how often she was here rather than at home but then her mother looked like she needed space. The sepration from her father was murder on her. It was made worse by the fact that all the news they had of him was the letters that he sent them. Judy was eating a big chocolat ice cream cone that that she got from the Three Broomsticks.

That was when she saw the man juggling the fire. Judy meeped and hid behind a beanch. Judy was terrafid of fire. Then again Judy was terrafide of most things. The more she watched though the more the fear subsided and the more she was able to watch the show while finisheing her ice cream cone. By the time the man cracked the joke Judy was able to laugh along with the rest of the crowd. She was still sort of hiding behind the bench though. Judy might have been able to get over her fear of fire for a little bit but she still had an insenset fear of crowds. It was made worse by the fact that the fire man came and sat on the bench she was hiding behind. Judy let out the smallst squeak but nothing more.

Things were going good so far, there was abit of a crowd and it was a nice day. He had even remembered his water bottle this time. He looked down to his equipment for a moment before looking around with a sigh. Trip took another sip of water before her heard a squeak come from just behind him. He spin around with a curios look to find a girl hiding behind the bench. His eyebrow raised as he asked with a chuckle, "And what are you doing behind there?"

He wondered how long the girl had actually been there, he wasn't that scary was he?
He did have a few scars running down from his eye but they weren't that noticeable anymore.
He wish he could remember how he got them but he couldn't. He knew nothing of who he was before the age of 15.

Judy sank so that only her clear blue eyes could be seen under all that curly brown hair. "I'm afraid of crowds." She said simply. "And fire sometimes but I like your fire act." She added hoping that the man wouldn't get to mad at her. Her mother often got furiose with her because of how much of a cowerd she acted like. Add the bullies that often liked to see her scream and Judy had about as much confidence in her words as a shy rabbit had in going outside.

Judy didn't think the man was scary. He seemed nice and he was talking to her so that had to be a good thing. She knew that not all grown ups where nice. The moment things got wierd Judy would run as fast as her legs would take her and hope that the man didn't know an immobilty spell. She still wouldn't come out from behind the bench though.

"I used to be afraid of crowds too you know" He said with a smile. He was absolutely terrified when he did his first act but quickly got over it when people seemed to like it. He felt abit sorry for the girl as she looked so terrified of the world around her. "Well if I end up scaring you you can run" He paused for a chuckle before adding, "I am only talented in the fiery arts... immobilization... not so much..I'd probably immobilize myself instead". He looked at the crowd and noticed his break was nearly up. "You know what... I think I'm going to do something special" The blue in his eyes seemed to catch alight as he said it.

He took another sip from his water before pulling himself to his feet and moving to his spot again. But this time, he had nothing with him. "Well folks... I think I might do something different now" He smiled at them for a moment before rubbing his hands together. At first nothing happened, but then the palms of his hand started to heat up red and sparks flew. Suddenly he snapped his left fingers over his right palm and there was a little flame. He smiled before sending himself abit forward into a stance and blowing onto the flame. It instantly grew into a 10ft bellowing jet of fire. it faded away into the little flame again and he moved his hands slightly before blowing on it again. The flames moved up in a stream and curls around his body body and around through the air in patterns. He controlled the stream of flames before clapping his hands together which created another stream of fire. He twisted his hands in odd movements so the two streams of flames took form. Each having a dragons head. He then sent them at each other and the collided with an explosion. He smiled and made another odd gesture with his hand as the sparkles floated to the ground and some of them turned into little miniature butterflies that flew around abit before fading. After this he gave a bow and said, "I hope you enjoyed that little freestyle performance.. If anyone would like to request something done by all means come and see me.. I think i'll take another short drink break" His breathing was deeper as normal. That had taken more energy then he had thought. He slumped back over to his bench before gulping down some water. He would let the girl speak first as his throat was too dry to make words.

Judy had reaveled more of herself and was now sort of hanging over the back of the bench her blue eyes fixed on the flames. Curiosity had over ridden her fear again. She screamed when the flames became dragons heads but laughed in realif when they had become butterflys. Judy still hug over the back of bench watching. "That was so cool. and with all those people watching. One could never tell that you would have been afraid of crowds. I guess it's a good thing though because if people didn't watch then I don't know what that talent could be used for." She said a little too fast but still understandable. Judy was thankful because when she got really nervace Judy tended to tangle her words together to violently that she ended up confusing everyone even herself. "I'm Judy by the way." She added after she had taken a breath.

Trip continued to gulp down water as she spoke a little speedily about how it was good he could work in front of crowds or his talent wouldn't be able to be put to much use. He finished off his bottle and gave a sigh and smile. Once she mentioned her name he gave he a jester-like bow and said, "Call me trip".

He looked to see some of the crowd dispersing but some, obviously hoping for another trick. He looked back to the girl and asked with a raised eyebrow, " Anyway... What are you doing alone in brightstone talking to scarred strangers?" When did stranger danger get thrown out of the window?

Judy looked up. "Well you talked to me. I was hiding. I talk to people that talk to me." She said nodding at her reasoning. She was sure it was good. "You seem nice." She added with a weak smile. "My mother sometimes lets me come out on my own but then I have to be home at five or I get in trouble." She explained. She had many defences also. She could run, Judy was fast when not tied up. She knew there was dainger in talking to straingers but again she could almost always weasle out of anything that she found scary or dangerus.

(( Sorry for the tiny post ))

"Touche, My young friend. Touche" Trip said with a chuckle. She explained how her mother let her out sometimes but she had to be back by 5. "I see.." He paused to take a moment of thought before asking curiously, " Will you be attending hogwarts?" as he said it his eyes drifted to the large castle and back down to her again.

(Mind if i join?)

Taylor skipped down the street when she heard an announcemeant. Something to do with fire. she quickly made her way over just in time to see a man breathe out fire. As he went on his break Taylor noticed he had poi with his stuff. She took a step towards it, to see if it was normal, flag or fire (most likely the last one) but he came back.

After his second performance Taylor was amazed. She watched as he walked off towards a young girl alone, Maybe his daughter? She gathered up her newly found courage and walked over to them. "You're amazing."

(( course not :p ))

Trip heard another voice behind him and he spun around to see another young looking girl telling him he was amazing. "I'm glad you think so" He chuckled before adding, "I would hope that I was good at my life's work". He walked over to his bag and brought it back closer to the bench as he saw a boy looking greedily at it. Getting into thievery at such a young age... Tut Tut He thought to himself before turning his attention to the girl. "Fire performances are by far the most spectacular by any of the entertaining arts...But its also the most dangerous" He noted, so many young ones wanted to get into the fiery arts. especially the boys with the fire breathing. And that just happened to be the most dangerous of all. "Anyway... I didn't see you in the crowd.. whats your name?"

Judy turned her head to look at the girl. She felt like she had met her before. "You where on the train where you not?" She asked the girl though there was a bit of a terrafide edge to her voice. "Yes I'm going to Hogwarts. I just hope I'm magic enough to be there." She said with a weak smile at Trip. She knew she had the power to be there but it only came out when she screamed or something was scaring her. Other than that she was a compleat failer. She had tryed lumos on her mother's wand the other day. Hadn't worked for beans.

Taylor smiled as she suddenly remebered the girl. "Yeah, Judy right?" She turned to the fire man. "I'm Taylor. I was just noticing the Poi, that's what made me interested at first." She had learnt about poi during one of her gymnastics lessons, one that showed you how to use props with it. She had found it amazing what people could do with them.

"Ah... You know about poi?" He asked the girl, intrigued. Not many people knew about poi ... well at least not what it was called. Perhaps she learned about without the fire? Her and Judy seemed to know each other, though this didn't seem to stop Judy's nervousness of the newcomer. He sat back down on the stone bench and took out yet another water bottle, popping the cap and taking a few sips, "Know each other do you?".

"Yeah, I learnt about it through my gymnastics. The advanced students learnt about props they could use while the others practiced their moves. I can do some stuff but I can't use fire ones." She didn't mean to make herself sound better than the others and hoped she didn't come across as all about herself. "We met briefly on a train, there were other people so we didn't get to talk to each other much."

Judy nodded. "Your Taylor. Nice to see you a,a,again." She said suttering a bit. She felt nervace around people for some reason. She was braver when she was alone. In front of others she turned into a spinless jellyfish. She hated that but that was just the way Judy was. "I could never do any of that. I would probobly fall flat on my face." She said sadly. Judy was extreamly accsident prone. She managed to smile weakly at Taylor all the same.

"You too." Taylor ignored Judy's stutter just like she did with her other shy friend, Morganna. "Don't be sad, loads of people can't do stuff and I'm sure there's stuff your can do that others can't." Taylor noticed she wasn't as good at comferting people as she was before. She frowned slightly.

"In fact.. I can't really do much other magic then fire" Trip added in. It was true. He was brilliant with fire magic but found it difficult to preform even first and second year spells. It was a pretty say truth by his skills with the flames seemed to make up for it. He looked between the girls and said, "You little ones seem to be everywhere I swear.." He chuckled after he said it.

Aleyha, lurking in the shadows with her black cloak covering her white skin, was talking to Vera, her beautiful green snake that was raised to stare at her master kneeling in front of her. Aleyha was a Parselmouth, a rare gift, though curse in most eyes. Her own crimson eyes flickered to the street. From what she had seen was a man doing some fire tricks. It took a lot to impress this girl. However, what did catch Aleyha's attention was a girl with curly brown hair. A smirked played on Aleyha's pale, pale lips.

Judy. Aleyha turned to Vera and spoke in Parseltongue, "Come, Vera. We have some fun to attend to." Vera slithered up Aleyha's arm, and finally ending her journey at her neck, wrapping around it. Aleyha stood up straight, and heading toward the little coward. The little Parselmouth walked silently, and her crimson red eyes flashed with deviousness, if only for a moment. She returned to her natural, cold stance and stood behind Judy as if she were only a ghost.

Aleyha faintly glanced in the direction of either the man or the girl that seemed to know the coward. The albino finally spoke in a low tone, remembering to speak in english rather than parseltongue, "Long time no see, Judy." The Parselmouth was rather unsure of why to call the girl by her name. However, she only appeared as a normal, unemotional girl as of the moment rather than a bully. However, Aleyha knew that even the sound of her voice would send the coward into panic.

Judy smiled softly at both of them. "I'm good at getting hurt and writing that's about it." She said shrugging. It was true. Her elbows where scraped up and covered in bandages from where she had been thrown backwards by a wayward spell. Taylor seemed nice though she somehow knew she was coming across as annoying. She almost always did.

She was about to say something else when a cold voice popped up out of no where. Judy shrieked and dove under the bench as would always be her first reaction. She looked up though a gap in her hair which had fallen all over her face. "He,he,hello Aleyha." She said in the tiniest squeak of a voice. It was as though she where a mouse and Aleyha was the snake she loved so much. Judy knew she had just made herself look like a fool but she didn't care. Aleyha knew about as much magic as she did so she could get her down here.

Trip slowly turned to the girl. He looked her over once. She didn't look the nicest character. He paused before kneeling down to her eye level, " May I help you little lass?" A faint smile played across his lips and his three side by side scars that went form the top of his eye to his cheek became slightly more evident. He was sure not to like her and Judy seemed terrified of her.

He hooked his arm around Judy as he said it and pulled her from under the bench without so much of an ounce of effort before placing her just beside and slightly behind him. He looked over to the new girl again and awaited her answer.

Taylor was about to reply to Judy when a cold voice spoke up. She turned around and saw the girl from the meeting, the one who like the Fudge boy. She was tempted to make a comment but the fire man was already speaking so she waited. Taylor would not talk unless the snake girl acted towards Judy.

Aleyha's red eyes locked onto Judy as she dove under the bench like the coward she was. However, there was an adult around, plus her Death Eater grandfather lurking about as well. She knew better than to stir up trouble right in front of adults. Although, that did not stop her from acting disrespectful to them. The tiny Parselmouth turned her cold, lifeless stare to the man's eyes. He had made himself to her height, without her even realizing it. Her hood concealed her bright blond hair carefully, making sure the sun would not harm her delicate white skin.

Aleyha took note in the man's scars. Her uncle had worse, from a curse. Scars never bothered Aleyha. She watched his actions carefully, noting every little movement. The Parselmouth finally glanced in the way of the other girl, the one from the meeting. The one that Brodie did not like. Aleyha only stared at her for a moment, the stare seeming like it was staring into one's soul. Aleyha turned her attention to the man, and murmured icily, "There is nothing you can do. Although, I will appreciate it if you didn't call me 'lass'. My name is Aleyha, and that is the only name I would like to be called by, if you don't mind." Aleyha's crimson eyes landed on Judy for just a moment. She glanced back up at the man, and added, "I see that you are talented though. I have a gift also." Aleyha took pride in her ability to speak parseltongue.

Trip raised his eyebrow to the girl's icy stares to each of them before she spoke in a very in childlike manor telling him not to call her lass and giving him her name. "Very well Aleyha.. I'm Trip.."
She noted that he had a talent and he smiled. Though when she said she had a gift also, the smile faded slightly. His blue flame eyes flickered to the snake before locking back to her eyes as he said quietly, "Parseltongue?".

Not many people considered this to be a gift... Much more a curse. Trip didn't mind the ability itself as he saw snakes as another being of nature. But he did not like the people who seemed to have said gift, they usually weren't so nice. And this rule didn't change for this girl. He wondered what the girl thought of herself. It was a question that always threw people. "And what type of person are you Aleyha?"

Taylor stared right back at Aleyha with as much force as she was recieving. She had tried being nice already, it didn't work on people like this. "I could tell you what type of person she is." She mumered under her breath, not entirely sure if she wanted people to hear her or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back