Come ON!!!!! I'll give you cookies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Now, so i said anyone, but i may have lied a bit. I need some, not to be racist, but Asian people. Angela is Japanese and needs some friends who may know about her home country like she does. Someone to speak with in another language, and someone who might have even known her family! Yeah stalkers! SO if anyone wants to come, let me know

Again i lied, i'm also wanting people from all over, not just the paragraph above, that's just for ideas!

Come on, if you like cookies you'll do it!

I could offer James to be a friend, he can speak some Japanese, even though he didn't pay much attention. He is shy at first but after that very outspoken.

I got Hoshi the daughter of the leader of the Japanese Death Eaters and owner of one the worlds leading makers of brooms and Quidditch gear. I need more people to be afraid of Hoshi because of her family background. :D

Well Charlene's Korean, if that counts xD

AWESOME! i guess y'all wanted cookies.

@ James: Yeah that works, just let me know if ya want me to start it, or if you'd like to start it.

@ Zazuka: Just the person i was hoping would reply, since Angela's Aunt got tangled up with Kaoru already. Angela has a severe dislike for the Koshiba's already because of that, so they are already enemies. Just let me know if you want to start the topic, or if you want me to.

@ Charlene - Yeah it does count (but only because your PB is awesome!) So would you like to start the topic or shall i?

Could you start it? xD
Do you know who my PB is then?

Yeah, that character in action thing, my girl does that one too. Lee Hyori :D

Whoa, that's Hyori? XD I didn't recognize her.
It's a great song lol. I was just looking for solo stages and I found that and now I have the song on my iPod haha.

Lovely, i like her redo, it sounds almost like the real thing!

Man, now that i have all my avatars set out, i need one more actress for another person, figures, work is never done!

So how did you choose yours, i heard of mine from someone
here it is!!!

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7211975/1/

Oh and Zazuka, who's your pb?

For Zuka it's Kristen Kurk for Hoshi it's Go-Go Yubari. You can meet me in the great hall.

okay will do!! :D

OKay, i knew Zuka looked familier.

Yeah Smallvill :D

xD I'm like a mad huge fan of Asian music, especially K-pop and Ga In is from a group I like. Brown Eyed Girls? xD
I'm Chinese myself. I don't like Chinese/Taiwanese music though...>.<

I love J-pop and K-pop, even though i only know a little bit of japanese, and no Korean XD

Yeah, i've heard of them!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back