Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Damian Metzger thought that the Yule Ball was all great and all that jazz. Though the Gryffindor Prefect could never truly dress up fully for a Yule Ball so this was the closest that Ostensia was going to get anyway. Damian made sure that his hair looked good and it was styled uniquely. Damian went from the Gryffindor House and then traveled down to the Great Hall. The doors opened and then revealed a beautiful Great Hall decorated for the special occasion. Damian waited by the doorway for his girlfriend, and on occasion he waved to someone he knew. Damian looked very handsome, and though he was part-Veela and all, he still believed that his girlfriend surpassed him in looks. Damian was very humble and everything. This was their second Yule Ball but this time, they were going as a couple and not just as friends. Last time, he remembered Alyssa and the rest of those that were in the Glam Squad there. Abigail was heavily pregnant and everything. But now his attention was solely on Ostensia. He leaned against the doorway, and he waited for his girlfriend to show. He did not want to go into the Great Hall without her! Because once in the crowd, it would be hard to find her.

Ostensia was actually pretty excited to go to the Yule Ball this year. Only because this year she would have an actual date to take to the infamous ball this year. Sure there was plenty of things that were more important about this day then having a date but it was a lot more fun to dance and hang out with someone you were really close with. Last year Ostensia ended up not going at all because she managed to destroy her dress at the last minute and everything. But she had made sure that everything would be absolute perfect this year, from her dress all the way down to her shoes and her hair. Ostensia really wanted to impress her boyfriend Damian with how much she could glamor herself up. Coming into the hallway that lead to the Great Hall where music was playing she saw Damian and her heels carried over to him where she wrapped her arms around him in a gentle hug from behind. "You look so handsome Damian!" Ostensia greeted with a soft kiss to the cheek before she released him from her hug and stood in front of him. He really looked beyond good right now. It had to be natural and not the Veela blood because she felt like it was a natural appearance. Osa held her hand out for he boyfriend to take so she could lead him into the hall where they would dance, eat, and then probably go explore outside once they were bored and everything.

Damian glanced around and he was getting a little worried that his date had yet to arrive. Where was she? Damian leaned away from the doors and then by the time he was going to turn and look back, he felt someone hug him from behind. Damian jumped lightly, and then he relaxed when he saw and heard that it was none other than Ostensia. Damian flushed a red hue when she complimented him but he was used to compliments as well. Then again he was one of those that only thought that her compliments mattered. Damian was happy though, and then she stood in front of him once she kissed him on the cheek. Now he could see how she looked and saw that she looked adorable. Damian beamed, "I think I am so lucky! You look so beautiful!" He wished that he was there to have helped pick out the dress though. He would not have tried on the dress like his older brother would have. No, he would have picked one out that seemed the best for her. Damian saw that she had her hand held out for him to take, and Damian did just that. Damian started to walk out into the crowd with Ostensia, and he was excited about dancing and all. It seemed so much fun! Thankfully, he was a good dancer. Not the best but he was good at it. Damian listened to the music, before he stopped when he found the most perfect spot for them. The music flowed through his system before he started moving to the beat. "Osa, think tonight will be the best night of the year?" inquired Damian with a smile.

Ostensia rubbed her smooth cheek shyly and tried to avoid from turning all run and everything. No one had ever really called her beautiful before so she wasn't sure if she should try to wave it off or squeal like a little girl. Because being beautiful was one of the things every girl dreamed about hearing most from a guy they really liked. "Awh. No one has ever said that to me before. I'm really glad you think so because I was sort of afraid that you might hate the dress. It was kind of chosen at the last minute." She admitted as her eyes downcast to the floor for a moment. Next year she was going to promise to herself and to Damian that she would look for the prettiest sparkly ball gown that she could possibly find. This year she wasn't even sure if this was really Damian's thing or not until it was really close to the actual ball so she had to drag one of her old formal dresses out and use one of those. Her boyfriend honestly didn't seem to mind all that much so she was able to relax a little bit and just enjoy the fact that she was able to go the Ball with an actual date this year, and a really cute date at that. It was strange but Ostensia already felt more glamorous but just being around Damian. She had wanted so badly to be like those girls she used to idolize in past years. But trying to be like them was so much harder than it looked. Obviously Alyssa and them had feet of steel or something if wearing heels all the time didn't bother their feet. Then again there was also that mini group of first years around that seemed to be a smaller, and meaner version of them. Starting to dance in place with Damian she giggled softly. "I really hope so. I meant I always have a good time with you, but sometimes the weirdest things happen at this school. H-hey Damian, sorry for asking but...what's the deal with your sister and her friends?" Ostensia asked. Wondering if Damian knew about how mean his sister was being to everyone, or if he was as oblivious as only he could be sometimes. There was two other girls but they didn't seem half as bad as the little Slytherin one did sometimes. Then again they were all a little, demanding in their own ways.

Damian cocked his head lightly to the side, and wondered why no one had called her that before. She most certainly was beautiful, and he could see it. Even some of his friends said it too. Well, they were girls but did they still count and all? Damian thought that they would have at least. Damian smiled, "Maybe their eyes need to be opened to see what I see. But it looks fine to me! Actually, if I were there, I would have probably picked that dress anyway." Damian shrugged lightly, but he smiled anyway. She was not too dressed up which was what he liked because he too was not too dressed up tonight anyway. Damian liked going to the Yule Ball as he found it quite entertaining. He had a few friends, which was good, though a lot of them graduated last year. Quite a few of them seemed scary too, especially some of those Slytherins. One Gryffindor was mean for a while, but karma was on Damian's side though in the end. Damian really liked that. Damian continued to move to the music which was really helping him soothe down his nervousness even though he appeared perfectly fine. He moved smoothly with the music, but the moment his sister was brought up, Damian just froze in his spot. Damian never really liked the subject of his sister because well, maybe when he first was notified about her, she seemed pretty fine, but when he met her in person, that was a completely different story. He thought that she would be more like their mother and all, but instead, Damian saw that she like her father instead. Damian had no idea that his personality came from his mother mostly. Damian nodded, "No kidding. Um, my si-sister? Krystin you mean? Uhh, I actually have no idea. Other than her being the spawn of Lucifer, I don't know what her deal is. Why?" Damian wondered how Ostensia even knew of Krystin. Her little lackies were nothing really to worry about from what he could see anyways. Damian as a Prefect did not know if he could watch over the Slytherins like he could the Gryffindors, but that made him wonder. Maybe he could actually. Damian also wondered how in the world could those two other girls even put up with such a demon.

Ostensia really wished she were half as positive about things like this as Damian was. It was hard to have a good outlook on everything in life when so many bad things happened at the same time. If she was able to do this she probably wouldn't be such a crybaby whenever someone made fun of her or made her day miserable. At least she had one source of comfort now, which was her boyfriend. Besides her sister and her brother he was the one person she really trusted to make her day better. "If we could make a lot of people see things the way you do, the world would probably far better of a place. I think I totally need to take you dress shopping with me next time, for a boy you have a really good sense of style." She admitted with a shy grin. Most boys would be appalled to be asked to go shopping of any sort with their girlfriend but for some reason Osa didn't feel worried at all to even suggest it to him. He had been really good friends with the girls from the Glam Squad so he had to be into fashion to at least some point. Since he did hang out with them maybe he had more of an idea of what they would have worn to an event like this. Then again Ostensia felt kind of wrong copying them in any way because they were no longer here and it would make her look like she was too desperate to be just like them. Mostly she just admired them because them because they always wore such nice clothes and they always seemed to be so sure and confident with what they did. As they were dancing Ostensia could easily see Damian's discomfort the situation about his sister. Not that Ostensia blamed him because she was a very nasty little girl from what she knew and heard of from others. "I thought that since she was your sister and that one of her friends was Alyssa's sister I'd try to get to know them. But they didn't seem to appreciate my company very much and um-one of them is talking to my little brother." Then she noticed the girl actually held out a hand to help the boy up and everything. Ostensia was quite sure of which one it was, she knew it wasn't Krystin because she was pretty sure that Krystin was the only brunette. But the other two she hadn't yet been able to tell apart. Isaia looked like a nervous wreck too and that made the Hufflepuff snort and shake her head as she continued to dance and try to have a good time tonight with he boyfriend.

Damian really liked the fact that he could talk to Ostensia about pretty much everything. She alone was his favorite person in the school. Damian laughed, "Of course I have a great sense of style! It helps when you are raised by a brother whom isn't the most masculine guy around. But yeah, I definitely agree with that, the world would be a better place. Would be a lot better for Mr. Grumpypants over there though if he just lightened up." Damian motioned toward the fifth year Slytherin. That boy really needed to sort of just live a little and be happy. He never saw the boy smile without someone being hurt or someone crying. Heck, he had one point made Damian cry back when he was a second year. But then he was accepted into the Glam Squad soon after that, and ever since then, Damian's life at school had been turned and also when that older Gryffindor beat the snot out of him as well, and manned him up a bit. Damian's life then got really great when he decided that having a girlfriend named Ostensia Romanes would be good too, even though at the time when he asked her was when he broke his ankle. Damian loved his life at school now. He knew that having Ostensia around was at least five times better than being Prefect. That was something that he never expected to happen at all. But now that he was a Prefect and all, there was one downside and that was his sister coming to school. Even though they were siblings and all, she was nothing like him. The only thing they shared in common was the Veela blood. Everything else was different, even down to the color of eyes and hair! Damian bit down on his bottom lip with his teeth and he frowned at the mention of Krystin once more and not liking her company. "I thought that she was picky but not that picky. Sometimes...I don't know if we are related, we are so different. You mean that Aphrodite girl?" Damian's eyes went back to see that it was indeed the girl that wanted to be on the Quidditch team but she was a first year. "Yeah, wait, that little kid is your brother? Seems...a little too shy to be related to you actually. But yeah, that one is Aphrodite. The other one is LeAnn, but I haven't seen her around." Damian shrugged lightly, and realized that he had stopped dancing just to watch the two. It was funny how nice the girl seemed now, but Damian didn't really want to fool around with someone that hung around with his little sister longer than he had to.

Ostensia was now curious about his brother a little bit. Damian did indeed have a good sense of fashion but when he mentioned that his brother wasn't the most masculine guy she started to assume things. Not that it made her opinion on Damian change at all, she didn't care what his brother was into because well, if he was happy being the way he was he had the right to act however he wanted to. "Your brother sounds really cool, can I meet him sometime? you mean that Levi kid over there? He always looks grumpy, his poor girlfriend doesn't look like she's having a really good time either." Ostensia replied softly as her blue eyes drifted over to the couple that was a bit of distance away from them. She remembered the girls name being Ariah or something like that but she did indeed like she was a little unhappy right now. Maybe it was because he wasn't having a good time or something. Whatever it was though, it made Ostensia glad that she was with Damian who was sweet, caring, and always willing to sacrifice things to make other people happy. For all she knew the other guy could be like that too. But she was happy with the way things were. Leaning over to kiss Damian on the cheek softly, Osa felt like secretly letting him know how much she appreciated how sweetly he treated her. Ostensia wondered how one person could be so sweet but have such a mean and nasty sibling, it made no sense how Damian's sister was his complete opposite. "Maybe she is secretly adopted. Yeah her, although I had no idea what her name is." Ostensia started as her eyes drifted off to the young Gryffindor and her brother. Since when did her brother find the guts to talk to the popular girls, she figured that he would be scared of them. "Yep, thats my little brother Isaia. It's weird too because I never expected to see him talking to someone like her. Isn't she supposed to be like really mean and stuff?" Ostensia brushed some of her hair out of her face and ran her fingers along the pattern of her dress. Mayhaps it was just the girls pretty looks that had him hooked on her right now. Just wait until he saw the real her, or met her friends. Then both Osa and Isabella would have to do damage control for him or fix the mess that they caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back