OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Giselle liked dressing up nicely, but Halloween was not the thing she liked the most. She was more looking forward to the Yule Ball. It wasn't like that she liked people to come along with her, since most of the people at this school were stupid in her eyes. But she loved nice clothes and dresses, and she was wondering if she would become older she would be into boys and all. Giselle she had put on some costume today. And made her way into the great hall. She had put an wig on, so her blonde hair were all gone. She figured it looked nice with the rest of her look. She was wondering if people would know who she was, but her face was enough she figured. The girl liked to be in the centre of attention, and mostly she got that attention since people were either talking about her posters, mostly negative but than she would tell them how things were. The girl looked around her and figured she would pay an visit to the fun house, she hadn't been there before and it wasn't like she was gonna dance now. Also she was not thirsty yet, so this was fine. Giselle stood in front of an mirror which made her very tiny. An small grin appeared on her face, as it was strange to see.

Hattie had decided to try something new this Halloween. Usually she dressed up in the most ridiculous costume she could think of to be herself whilst also hiding her face so people wouldn't recognise her. It usually grabbed people's attention, which Hattie really liked. But this year her father had told her to try something new. He had helped her enchant her costume this time and the teen was a little unsure about it, but nonetheless hoped that it would work out. She entered the Great Hall, trying to keep her balance as the legs from the spider costume dangled behind her in all directions. It was definitely a challenge trying to stay on her feet. The Ravenclaw began making her way over to the food and drink table, eager to get a drink for her dry mouth, but somehow her feet had taken her to the funhouse and Hattie sighed out of frustration at this. She attempted to turn around, but became startled as something with a bleeding face popped out in front of her, causing her to fall backwards in front of someone who was using one of the mirrors. "Oh, I'm sorry." the teen said, quickly getting back onto her feet again. It was a younger girl Hattie hadn't seen before. She had been looking quite intensely at the oddly-shaped mirror which definitely wasn't a very good representation of herself. "You know, that mirror isn't accurate." She chuckled a little, figuring the girl probably already knew that.

The blonde watched as an person fell before her. She frowned, as she had no idea where that came from. But the girl apologized. Frowning as it seemed an older girl. And as the girl spoke she looked at her with suprise. '' I know that. That's the point of it right?'' She than said an bit shortly to the girl. And than watched the costume of the girl which seemed pretty scary. '' That's an.. interesting costume.'' She said to the girl. Looking at the spider legs. Giselle didn't liked spiders.

The girl seemed a bit uptight, and Hattie thought that it was probably because of how she fell over in front of her. After all, she was just minding her own business until Hattie's sudden appearance. She just smiled and nodded in agreement to the girl's response about the mirror. The Ravenclaw was only trying to joke a little, and it was okay that she didn't have the same sense of humour so Hattie wasn't going to push it. "Thank you!" Hattie exclaimed in response to the girl's statement about her costume. "My father actually helped me with it. It's my first attempt at a magically enhanced costume. Usually I come dressed as something completely different. For instance, last year I came as a Turkey." Hattie explained to her. "What are you supposed to be?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back