Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Thomas returned to Turkey yesterday late at night, so had not gone to Allison, because it was not politely late to go to her. So the next day they went to visit the girl. It was not necessary to go far from her new apartment to her home. He had a good time in Turkey with his mother's parents and long-unseen friends. Before leaving, he promised his grandmother to bring Allison next time.

After a few minutes, Thomas was already at Allison's home, knocking on the door, waiting for someone to open it. He didn't know if she was home. During the two weeks he spent in Turkey, he was very longing for the girl that he could not wait to meet him. He had brought surverine, a gift and sweets to Allison and also to the rest of her family.

Allison was very tired. The entire ordeal with Casper had her drained. Her dad had just left to take Addison to Augustus'. She was still stinging after her fight with Stanis. Both emotionally and physically. She was still nursing a few bruises. She was walking to the kitchen for a bowl of ice cream when she heard the front door.

Sighing, she changed direction and walked over to let in the company. She was tempted to just kick whoever it was out. At least, until she opened the door. She relaxed visibly. "Oh, Thomas, thank god you're back," She stepped outside, shutting the door and moving in for a hug. "Is your apartment still open? I need out of here," She grimaced.

Thomas didn't have to wait long for Allison to open the door. He was longing, so a smile appeared on his face as she stood in front of him. "Yes, I came back late last night." he said, then he noticed that something was depressing him, because he had not been driven in, but on the contrary she went out and then the question about the apartment followed. ''Yes. Alli, did anything happen while I was away? '' He asked, hugging the girl tightly.

Allison melted against Thomas and let out a deep sigh. "Can we just go back to your apartment first?" She asked. She would have her dad bring her a bag later, but a few days with Thomas sounded great. "I don't wanna hang out here anymore," She pulled back and looked up to her boyfriend, trying to give him her best pout.

Thomas looked at Allison with a slight suspicion. ''Of course we can. Let's go. I'll have to go to the store on the way and buy something so I can cook dinner for us. '' He said, then got her palm in his hand. At Allison's next words, he realized she wanted to be away from home for a few days. Before leaving, he kissed the girlfriend. "If you're ready, we can go." He said after the kiss and was ready to go to his apartment.

Allison nodded. She wouldn't mind stopping at the store. "Sure. I can help you?" She offered. "We can make something good together." She smiled up at him. She kissed him back easily. "I'm absolutely ready to go," She started down the walk, lacing her fingers with his. "Lead the way, good sir," she gestured dramatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back