Come Back to Me.

Colton Kovac

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Willow 15" Essence of Belladonna
Colton might be steaming right now but he was not directing his anger toward the blonde witch that he did not know the name of. Colton needed to follow her because this was his only shot at getting to Gabrielle Snow. He needed to tell her everything, and he wanted to tell her everything. However while she was pregnant, first things first, he needed to take care of her. Colton had arrived to what he saw was the Styx Manor, a Manor that seemed just beautiful but with a woman as the caretaker, he did not know what to expect when he entered the Manor. The moment he entered, there was a cold chill and then there was a sense of darkness that called out to him but he did not understand what it meant. Why would something so dark call out to him then again there was a lot of dark blood running through his veins. The Rowan and Cardosi were obviously two bloods that were destined for mixing into a dark wizard or witch if one had led Colton down the path. However knowing that this blonde was a Death Eater did not bother nor phase him. It intrigued him more or less but he did not think that he would ever go down that path though. Why would be bother when he had so many other things to do including bringing others into the world, those that would be destined to darkness, those that would be destined to light, no matter what they were. Colton looked around the Styx Manor and seeing the beauty of decorating, seeing that it would be hard to tell that a Death Eater lived here. Colton continued to follow the blonde woman up the stairs, where the bedrooms must have been. Colton did not feel like he was welcomed here, but he could not complain.

His heart was skipping beats because he was finally getting to see Gabrielle. She might not like the fact that he chopped off half of his hair though. But it would grow back within a week, so she might not complain when he tells her that. Colton glanced up to see a tall, dark looking man with a menacing look next to another tall, blonde man with his hair sleek back. Colton had to step a little to the side when he heard the more menacing one call the other one Axel. Both of them caused the little hairs on the back of Colton's neck to rise. Colton continued to walk even more when a little blonde girl rushed by as well, followed by some other younger children. Colton raised his eyebrows but he did not want to question it. They looked adorable, that was for certain. Colton saw that there was a door cracked open, and when Colton was practically told to enter it, he looked around first before he saw that there was Gabrielle Snow, laying on the bed. And she looked about six months along, which was incredible. He had never seen her that far along, but even so, she looked a little skinny. Colton murmured, "Pron naklonnost." My love. Colton shook his head and he knew that she might not understand what he just said because it was in his native tongue. He immediately went to her side and he wanted to ask her everything, see what all she knew. However, he wondered if she had been taking care of herself. Colton's eyes were moist with tears unshed, but he did not want to just do what he wanted. He needed to take care of her, and he wanted her to come back home with him. This place was eerie enough. "Gabrielle, I'm so sorry, I should not have let you go, ever. How are you feeling?"

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="darkblue">The past few months had been nothing but a haze for Gabrielle. The moment she ended things with Colton was the moment the world started to slow down to her. The days seemed longer and less meaning to her now because she no longer had the one person in her life that she felt like she actually had trouble living without. Even though she was no longer alone thanks to Nicolette and Kalif, she felt like she was alone. They took her in and gave her a place to stay because she had blindly left without really thinking of whether she had a placer to go or not. Her old home had been given away to Xavier and her stubbornness prevented her from going back to Colton. Even when she found out she was pregnant and her body was reacted harshly to it she refused to go back because she was hurt and feared that he was angry. At one point she even tried to write him so she could apologize and tell Colton that she missed him and wanted him back. But he didn't answer any of her hundred letters that she sent to him so figured that he was upset to the point of not wanting to talk to her again. He didn't want her back and maybe she was right to have left him. Maybe they really weren't meant to be together. Gabrielle also tried to visit but he was at lunch and she was sent away by his new girl, Kalina. Seeing Kalina inside Colton's office, barely dressed and frazzled was enough for her to think that Colton had moved on. And that was when Gabrielle completely stopped contact with him and started to focus on making sure she was able to do what she could for her baby, which at the moment the best she knew how to do was just survive. Gabrielle had never been as far along as she was now and although it was taking a large toll on her body she felt that she was possibly going to be able to have the baby survive this time. So far the little boy growing inside of her was healthy, Nicolette confirmed this. Her son was going to be the focus on her life from now on even if it would hurt to possibly see a younger version of Colton every day and know that she let the man she once loved and still loved go because she was too impatient to to know his feelings. Once her baby was born she would go back to work, get a place, and raise this baby with nothing but love and care. She could not thank Nicolette and Kalif enough for this. Gabrielle was normally quiet and out of their way but Nicolette always checked up on her and such, she was such a good mother-like figure to Gabrielle and her children at the same time. There was endless amusement at her home too. Because Kalif and Niccy bickered like an old married couple, all the damn time. Over almost everything they could too. But it was easy to tell that they loved one another. Especially later at night when they decided to make up. No matter how much they denied being noisy, there was times when she wondered how they didn't wake up their children. But she still admired them, they were cute. Right now Nicolette was out though and Gabrielle was trying to rest. However it seemed that something bigger was in her fate right now.

Gabrielle's back rested against the cool sheets and her eyes were closed, concealing her baby blue's from the rest of the world. But then she heard a man's voice and her eyes creaked open so she could see who it was. But the moment her eyes laid eyes on the owner of the face she froze and her eyes wavered slightly. It was Colton, with Nicolette not far behind. "I thought I told you not to bring him here." Gabrielle replied with a breath as she continued to lay there. She remembered telling the blonde headed woman that she didn't want her to bring Colton. "I forgot." And with that the blonde woman shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the room, leaving Gabrielle alone with the man she had so foolishly let go. But Colton seemed to be talking way too fast for her so she didn't quite understand what he said to her. Then he was next to her and Gabrielle slowly sat her body up so she was sitting instead of laying and placed a hand on her belly to try and calm her son down. His movement inside of her made her feel so queasy and weird. He moved a lot, particularly at night. "What?" Gabrielle asked curiously as shied away from Colton a little bit. For some reason, after all that has happened, she was nervous to let him touch her. Why was he here? "What are you doing here? I mean, why are you here Colton.....stop looking at me like that." Gabrielle narrowed her eyes as she said the last part, that look in his eyes just bothered her, he looked so sad and it just made her think about how sad she was.​
<i>
</i>

Colton was still just as amazed as the next person that he was going to be a father, and then there was the thought of him being here with Gabrielle if she would allow him to. Seems it might end up to be a fight because she did not seem happy at all to see him. Nicolette had come along as well, but Nicolette did not stick around for too long, because she did not seem to care. Maybe she liked to torture people. Colton murmured, "She tried to tell me that you did not want me to come, but either way, I would have. I think I was going to actually follow her just to find you." Colton frowned and he bowed his head for a moment. Colton wanted to tell her everything, but he did not want to stress her out any more than she was right now. She seemed like she was in pain right now with the baby. Her body was not reacting like it should be right now. He wanted to make sure that she would be taken care of. He wanted her to be safe and secure in his home, to whisk her out of here like a hero. Colton wondered if she was having a boy or a girl but figured that he should not ask right now anyway, he would need to explain to her what all what happened. He needed to explain about everything, to her. However he would have to explain everything. Colton moved his short hair with his hand for a moment, and he hoped that their baby was not killing her. He was amazed that the baby had survived this long but he did not want anything bad to happen to Gabrielle. What if she got really hurt by it? Colton would feel like it was all his fault if she ended up seriously injured or even paralyzed from the pregnancy. He would not want that to happen, no matter if he wanted a child or not. It was not worth her being injured to have a baby. Even if he was getting up there in age, he had plenty of time and there was always adoption. Adoption might not be the most formidable choice, but it seemed the safest for the two of them anyway that is if this one does not survive and if she does take him back which he really wanted. He wanted to be with her from now untilthe end of time. Colton just wondered how far was she along, but from what it looked like, she was about six months along which meant that it was passed the most dangerous part of the pregnancy. If she can pull through the last three months, she would be fine.

She had asked him what was he doing here, and he had so much to tell her. He had no idea how to word it all, and he wished that there was a way to tell her everything. Colton took a deep breath and he started, "Well, it is a long story. I wrote to you, and I know you did not get the letters. I never received your letters, or else I would have come after you long before now. I tried to look for you, but I just could not." Colton raised his hand up to stop her from saying thing more right now because he had to continue on with everything. He had to explain the whole letter thing to her with Kalina. Kalina was one of the worst beings he had ever met, and regretted ever meeting her. He loved throwing her out of his office but he wished that he could have smacked her across the face like he had thought about before he had thrown her out. She had done the same thing to Gabrielle, by turning her away when he was out to lunch. Colton bit his lip and hoped that Gabrielle would believe him. He had never lied before, and there was not a hint in his chocolate brown eyes. He continued on, "Kalina stopped by my office today, and she showed me the letters she had intercepted from you and I, and set them on fire. The day you stopped by, I was out to lunch, and had no idea. I wanted to see you from the moment you left my house. Your bedroom is still decorated with everything you have. I just want you back, and if you need clarification on what Kalina did before I kind of threw her out of my office and landed on her ass, you can ask Nicolette because she was there the entire time." Colton just wished that she would come home, and let him take care of her. And he loved the fact that the woman was allowing him to come and get Gabrielle. He needed to get Gabrielle to believe him. What if she did not though? Colton could not help but look at her in that longing look, and he wanted to give Gabrielle a small kiss, so he did just on her forehead before he smiled weakly at her. He wondered if she would actually come home like he wanted her to. Surely she did not want to stay here over staying with him. He would love to finish that nursery, and dedicate it to this baby that they were having right now. He wanted to know what all was going on, but right now, there was something more important to take care of and that was repairing what was lost with Gabrielle.

So Nicolette didn't completely disregard what Gabrielle had asked her specifically not to do, it was just that Colton more or less pressured her into telling him. Or he would have followed her. Baby blue eyes drifted over to the form of the one they desired most to see as of late. "I kind of doubt that would have gone over well with her. I honestly don't think I'm worth the trouble of doing any of that." It was sweet of Colton to ever think of doing that for her. But she didn't think that she deserved to be sought after by him as much as she was. Especially since she ended things with him so in a way a lot of this separation thing was her fault, and she was able to easily admit that to herself and anyone else who dared to feel pity for her over this. Colton started to explain the situation on why she didn't get his letters and why he didn't get hers, and the entire time Gabrielle couldn't help but stare at her lap. So it wasn't that he hated her but instead it was just because Kalina didn't want them to be together and took their letters before they could get to them? A whirl of emotions that the blonde couldn't really comprehend washed over her like a tidal wave. The strongest emotion was most likely relief. Relief that she wasn't being ignored and relief that there was still a chance for her and Colton despite what Kalina had told her that day she came by the office to see him and he wasn't there. But if he was here and wanted her back did that mean they would just take things back off where they left it or would they decide in the end it with one another official and remain as friends or something. Kalina burned Gabrielle's letters to Colton and the blonde sort of feared that he would never knew how she felt. Because after what happened the day she wanted him to admit his feelings, they probably would never be ready to say the three words that she wished he had from the very beginning. As she listened to his words she felt herself growing more and more emotional. In a way she figured it wad the pregnancy's fault but she knew a lot of it was because she was so relieved that Colton wasn't mad at her. "So you don't hate me?" Gabrielle asked finally as she pulled one of her skinny hands up to wipe at her eyes. It was a little embarrassing but for some reason she started to tear up. It was probably because she and her baby suffered so much because of her stupidity and inability to let go of the fact that she didn't get the I love you she wanted. Now she felt like the cruelest human being in the entire world for doing this to Colton when he didn't deserve it. A sniffle left Gabrielle as she brought up a hand to rub her blue eye's and get the tearful moment to go away. She did not want Colton to see her crying like so. It made her feel weak and vulnerable. Despite her trying to wipe the tears from her eyes and prevent herself from crying, the tears didn't seem to diminish much at all. Obvious she wasn't going to stop crying anytime soon and she hoped it didn't aggravate Colton.

"I am so sorry for what I did to you. I just....I miss you." Gabrielle stopped herself quickly and wiped her eyes, she knew some things were better left unsaid in this case. Colton didn't need to know how she felt right now. There would be other times for her to tell him that she was in love with him. But for now she thought that it should be said that she missed him. Gabrielle missed Colton a lot and she wasn't sure if he would ever understand how much she missed him. Just days ago she was considering on how she would raise this baby by herself but now Colton was seemingly back into the picture and she wondered if he wanted to be a part of the baby's life now. She prayed that he did. Still crying and trying to calm herself Gabrielle raised her eyes to the door when a house elf came in and asked her if she wanted to eat lunch. Lightly she wiped her eyes and shook her head before telling the elf that she was not hungry but thanks for offering. She rarely ate these days but that was because this baby really messed with her stomach. A tired sigh left Gabrielle and as soon as the elf left she felt Colton give her a kiss on the forehead. God she missed that. By taking just one look at her it was beyond easy to tell that she wasn't feeling very good right now. Gabrielle looked tired, flustered, and many other things. "You don't look like you've been taking very good care of yourself, you know I hate it when you do that. And you cut your hair. I always liked your hair better when it was fluffy." Gabrielle muttered weakly as she pulled her body so she could rest it against the headboard. Gosh she felt so tired and sick to her stomach. It might have just been the butterflies though. Gabrielle wondered if Colton would bring up the baby. He hadn't yet but she hoped sooner or later they would talk about it. He didn't even know the gender yet or how the baby was doing. Gabrielle already had thought of names and stuff too, she just wasn't sure if he wanted to know what all she had done yet or not.​
<i>
</i>

Colton felt like he could be a complete stalker if he wanted to be, because he really would have followed Nicolette home to come and see the one he loved, and he did think that she was worth it, no matter what Gabrielle said. She was the most amazing thing in his life, and he refused to give her up in his life. He needed her and she would need to know that when he was around. Colton smiled lightly, "Actually, you are worth going over blistering winds and scorching deserts. Even more." Colton hoped that she would know this, and he thought that she was worth going to the ends of the world for, no matter how clichéd that sounded. Because it was all true for this Healer. He had everything he wanted, but the matter of fact was that there was still a hope, a chance for him. There is a chance for the two of them, and he hoped that she would be willing to let him come back to her. Colton wanted her back in his life, his home, and to allow him to take care of her. He just hoped that she would believe his story because it was the truth, and he wanted her to know that. He hated that the b*tch had burnt the letters because he had told her what she wanted to know, even though he thought that it was far too soon to be saying those words. He felt like he was being forced, and it should come out naturally. It should come out when the time was right, not when it was asked. When she asked, or rather seeming like she wanted to be reassured that he did not hate her, he thought that it would be obvious. Colton shook his head and he whispered, "I could never hate you, just the opposite." He wanted to wipe her tears away but thought that it would be a little forward of him to do right now anyway. He could feel himself tearing up, and he did not want that. He managed to gain control of his emotions and felt like he was going to remain as calm as possible. He wanted her to be the one that decided that he would end up being around her. Somehow, she was the one that ended it, and now he thought that she might have to be the one to confirm that she wanted him back.

Colton was glad that he was not the type to get upset over her crying. Colton smiled lightly, and he nodded knowing how she felt because he missed her too. He wanted to say he was sorry, but he already had. He did not have to really do it right now. He murmured, "I miss you as well." He did miss her, and he missed her more than anything else in the world. He would die than to live without her. He refused to be without her. He had to be here for her, and he did not think that he was going to have to explain what was going on. Colton smiled a little bit when she said that he had not been taking care of himself, and then he cut his hair. He nodded and he said, "In a week, it will grow back to normal. But I have not been because well, been miserable to be honest. But I want to see you take good care of yourself, for your sake and the baby." Colton thought that she would do so for the baby's sake over her own. He wanted to make sure that the baby survives for the rest of the months anyway. Colton glanced down at the floor before he stood up on his feet and shifted his position around so that he could sit down with Gabrielle, and he placed his hand on her knee under the covers, and he hoped that he could take care of her sooner or later. Colton looked at the floor before he averted his eyes from the comforts of the floor and he looked over at Gabrielle's blue eyes that he loved to stare into. Colton inquired, "How willing are you to move back in? And also, do you know how our baby is doing? Ideas for names, or the gender?" Colton was asking a lot of questions but he was mainly saying that he wanted her back, and he wanted her to come and live with him again. And out of this place because for some reason, he was not too comfortable with these types of people. They seemed to be too dark and frightening for his liking, and thought that Gabrielle would be a lot better in his environment, where she would be so much safer. With him. Colton could feel the relief wash over him when he thought about Gabrielle coming back to him.

Gabrielle gave an amused but still placid stare to Colton when he said she was worth going through blistering winds and scorching deserts. It was sweet of him to say that about her but she didn't quite know what she would ever be doing in a desert or anyplace that had a lot of wind. "I don't know what I'd ever be doing in a dessert, but that was really cute." Gabrielle muttered feeling a little bit better about Colton being here because he made her feel like she was worth more than a pile of nothing. He had always had the ability to do that it seemed. That was probably what made her love him so much. How he hadn't had like a million girlfriends before he met her was a mystery to Gabrielle. He was absolutely perfect when it came to being a boyfriend. The shy smile on her face couldn't really be hidden and it was obvious that she wasn't as upset as she had been when he first arrived here. Now she was actually relieved because she knew that he still felt something for her and she didn't have to feel like she was alone. She could only hope that he was feeling the same thing she was feeling and wanted to get back together with her. They were meant for one another and it truly showed that just by the way they were looking at one another right now. They soft longing eyes, filled with adoration, hope, and many other emotions. Then Colton told her that he could never hate her. It was quite the opposite. That made Gabrielle feel even better but at the same time worse. Because of how they had broken up she felt like she might have damaged a part of them. Their love for one another would probably always be a subject they never touched because they would be afraid of fighting like they had before. Gabrielle tried to calm her sobbing so she could manage a word or two out, but it wasn't working as well as she would have hoped it would. "Colton, I am so sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have pressured you into saying something you didn't feel, I just...reacted badly because I wanted so badly to prove to my mother that...well she was wrong. But I've come to realize...I'd just rather have you as you are now, than not have you at all." Gabrielle told Colton as she wiped away the last of the tears, it seemed her body didn't want her to cry anymore. He looked like he was able to keep his cool during the entire situation. It was hard for her to keep her emotions under her control and she missed the day when hormones didn't control her every action. "Damn Hormones." Gabrielle tried to lighten up the air with this small half assed joke of hers. A small smile lit up her face and she continued to wipe her eyes. If only Colton knew how much his child was upsetting her hormone balance. Not to mention how much that child disliked to let her sleep. He was a hellion and he wasn't even born yet.

"It's kind of hard to stay healthy when I've been getting sick constantly, besides, I had Nicolette to take care of me. Who took care of you? I hope your hair grows back soon, how am I supposed to run my fingers through non-fluffy hair?" Gabrielle remember when her and Colton used to Cuddle together on the couch. She would always run her fingers through his hair and it would help lull him to sleep. So she knew he liked it just as much as she did. Gabrielle was worried over him, she wanted to go and cook him some food and make him eat it before she sent him to go rest. Yeah she sounded like his mother but sometimes Colton had a habit of neglecting himself. Well if they got back together he would not be doing anymore of that. It wasn't long before Colton crawled into bed and sat next to her. His body felt so warm that Gabrielle didn't hesitate to lay her small head onto his shoulder. "Would it sound desperate if I said I wanted to move back in..now?" She asked with a small smirk. Without even a simple warning Gabrielle leaned in and kissed Colton softly, before she pulled back and realized that he he was asking about the baby. Well she was hoping he would be excited about this because so far this lil guy was doing perfectly fine. "Our son is doing fine actually, Nicolette said he was perfectly healthy last time she checked. I still haven't thought of a name yet. Actually let me see your hand, he's been really active all day." Gabrielle retrieved Colton's larger hand and folded his hand so that two fingers were extended. Then she place them on her tummy, right where that baby was kicking around at. It felt so awkward when he moved at first but now she was used to it. After a moment or so Gabrielle moved his hand away and held it within her hand.​
<i>
</i>

Colton shook his head when she ended up taking what he had said literally. He smiled however because he knew that he would actually go that far to get her back. Colton was amazed on how dedicated to Gabrielle he was. Colton enjoyed that he was so committed and that was how he knew that he was truly in love with the woman in the bed. Colton wanted her to know everything that he had in his heart, but things like that were better left unsaid. That was what he believed anyway. Colton smiled a little at Gabrielle and he said, "It was a figure of speech, Belle." He had missed using his nickname for the one that he was with. Colton had really enjoyed that whole nickname thing for the one that he truly cared about, and he had never done that with Kalina. Well, he had other names for her but one would not consider them at all nice and pleasant to hear, but one would have to agree that they would be true. They were pretty horrible, but Colton was not above the rest to point out the truth. Colton wanted, no needed, her to believe that with every being, he wanted her back, and though she was pregnant, and he was not there for the majority of it. He felt extremely bad over not being there for her, and he was hiding the shame that he was feeling, but at least he would be there for her now, and he always would. Never would he let her go again. Colton glanced down when she apologized, and it was not that he did not feel it, he thought it was perhaps too soon for it to be said. Colton took her hand into his own and he cradled it like he was holding glass. He wanted her to understand the type of person he was, especially when it came to that subject. Colton smiled softly, and he said, "And I am sorry that I let you just walk out. But it was not that I did not feel it. Mon Belle, I did not want to say anything because it did not feel like the right moment. The time will come when I guess when we can and will say it to each other. Your mother should not really be involved with how you and I feel for each other, maybe if we decide to get married, but that is something else. I just want you in my life, because what I am certain of, is that without you, my life has been a living hell, and I don't want to know how to live without you." Colton looked over her expression, perhaps she was finished crying by now.

The young healer smiled lightly when she blamed the hormones which he did not blame her at all for because hormones were always a pain when someone was pregnant. He had dealt with hormones on a daily basis so it was not really a strange topic for the young Healer. Colton was glad that Nicolette had been taking care of her. Colton looked around to see that they were alone, still. He did not really want any strangers hearing how his little sister had taken care of him. Colton answered, "I had Ariah looking out after me. After she went back to school, I just handled, barely. Well, it will be fluffy in about a week, so you won't have too long to wait." Colton would enjoy his long hair, eventually, but it will not be too long until then. And what warmed him and gave him relief was the fact that she would be there with him as well, and he really needed that. He missed her running her fingers through his hair all the time while they were cuddling, it would help him sleep at night which he sometimes had issues with anyway. She really helped him, more than she seemed to know anyway. Colton wanted so much to hug her, bring her closer to him as much as he missed her, he thought that he had the right to at least do that. Colton laughed at her question, but then his answer was just as entertaining, "About as much as me asking you to move back in right now which I want you to do, and um, I would love to have my girlfriend back with her things." Colton hoped that he did not sound completely lame by what he was saying, but it was what he felt. Colton smiled over at Gabrielle and wished that he did not seem to desperate to have her back into his life which he was but things were looking up now. Colton heard that they were having a son, and he was perfectly healthy. She had asked to see his hand, well, more like stated that she was going to be doing something with his hand. She placed his hand right where the baby was kicking, and he had felt it. Their son had a strong kick, and he held her hand close to him. Smiling at her, he slowly got up and with the excitement of moving back in, and he was finally back together with Gabrielle Snow. It was about time too because he was getting tired of being without the one that he loved. The first thing that was done was moving Gabrielle back home, after explaining things to Nicolette and her husband, and then Colton going back to get the rest of her things to lessen the work on her. Now, it was time to prepare for their son's arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back