OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
One of the things that Marley enjoyed most was making jewellery. Sure she isn't the best at making them, but she was definitely getting better at the idea. Marley sat at one of the tables of the student lounge, a Tupperware filled with many different colours and shaped beads. A few different bracelets with different designs and shapes sprawled all over the table. Marley wasn't sure how much she had made so far, but she wanted to make sure that she wanted to make a lot. She wanted to make some for her friends as well as any future friends she was going to make. She wanted to make sure that all her friends had one. Marley had been currently making one, and this time she was making one with different shades of purple and pink, which she thought was very cool.

Vanity was bored at Hogwarts. The common room was awful and outside it was just dreary and dirty. Such a lovely castle, and nothing actually fun to do. She almost wished she had homework, though that was boring as well. The Slytherin made her way to the student lounge, wondering if she should teach herself how to play chess or something. But as she looked around, she saw a girl she recognized from her year doing something that looked more interesting. Vanity walked over, watching the girl's handiwork and her supplies. She wanted to say something unkind about the bracelet the girl was making, but bit her tongue just in time. If she played her cards right, maybe the girl would let her join. "This looks fun." She said instead, forcing a smile.

Marley wasn't sure how long she had been making a bracelet and wasn't paying attention when someone walked in. She looked up when she noticed someone near and speaking to her. Marley smiled at the girl. "Hello!" Marley says with a small smile and wave. She didn't really know the girl, only vaguely remembering her from the sorting ceremony. Marley looked around at her table before looking up at the girl. "It's pretty fun! Did you wanna make a bracelet or anything?" Marley asked the girl. Sure making jewellery wasn't for everyone, but it was a great way to make possible friends too.

Vanity smiled back at the girl. "Hello." She said, though with less enthusiasm than the other girl had. She watched her work for a bit longer, tilting her head a bit. She smiled when the girl asked if she wanted to make a bracelet. She had been hoping for an invitation, but hadn't expected one so easily. "Really? Are you sure?" She asked, though she already sat down next to the girl. "You have a lot of stuff." She said admiringly.

Marley smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure. You can make whatever you'd like. You can use any of the thread and beads that are there" Marley says to the girl, as she pointed to the different materials the other girl could use. She was happy to share whatever she had. She shrugged a little at what the girl had said about her things. "Thank you," Marley says with a small chuckle, not really knowing what to say. "I just make any sort of jewellery when I'm bored. My dad gave it to me" Marley says appreciatively, as she continued to make her bracelet. "I'm Marley by the way, what's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back