Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The boy was practically bouncing off walls as he finished delivering his first rose, he couldn't stop smiling about it, and he couldn't help but just be so happy at spreading this love. He had sent roses, knowing how amazing it was to make people feel loved. He couldn't imagine spending valentines day, and therefore his birthday in any better way. He was searching for another girl, trying to seek out a girl called Darcy Pratt, he'd found out that she was a slytherin, and he was walking into the entrance hall as the person he'd been speaking to pointed out the girl who was walking into the entrance hall, "DARCY PRATT!" he yelled out excitedly as he rushed over to her, his excitement over the roses palpable. He was so excited and so happy that he was getting to do this. Norton couldn't stop smiling, he couldn't stop readjusting the flower behind his ear so it wouldn't fall out.

Darcy had been out and about doing her rose deliveries to help her sister as she did every year. She had just finished giving someone their rose and was about to head back into the great hall when she heard her name be shouted at the top of someone's lungs. The redhead winced and turned around to look at who had said it, wondering what she could have possibly done to warrant such a reaction to someone. She saw this tiny little boy running up to her and it took her a second to take him all in, practically bouncing on the spot, and finally she saw that he was also delivering roses. "You could've just tapped me on the shoulder," she scolded him. "What did you need?" she asked afterward.

Norton shook his head at her when she scolded him, "This is easier!" he told her bluntly, with the smile on his face neither fading or faltering, clearly not annoyed at being scolded. He was just so happy to be doing this, to be handing out the roses, there was nothing that could bring him down! "I have a rose for you!" he told her, fishing out the beautiful red rose and holding it out to her with the note attached. He was so excited, and overjoyed at doing what he was doing. The hufflepuff was more than certain that this girl would love the rose and the note attached to it. She had to, of course she would it was perfect! It was just the best thing ever!
"I think and think and think, I've thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it."
You deserve to be happy, too.

-Kennedy

Darcy shook her head hopelessly as the small boy said yelling her name out had been easier. This was why first years should not be allowed to do rose deliveries; they were too new to the school that they didn't know anyone so they had to resort to shouting like barbarians to find their recipients. Darcy dropped the issue as she took the rose he was handing out to her. When she opened the note she smiled at the note and felt her eyes prickle with tears. She exhaled slowly so she wouldn't cry and felt overwhelmed with how much she had been struggling to come to terms with herself and she was finally starting to feel lighter. She swallowed the knot in her throat and said, "Okay, thank you," to the little boy.

Norton smiled at the girl as she opened the note and seemed to be rather happy with what had been said within it. The boy couldn't help the wide smile that crossed his features as he noticed it. Norton smiled at her, "You are welcome! Have a great day!" he told her excitedly before rushing off to find the next person he needed to find, so happy in this moment to have been able to spread love to someone else. What an INCREDIBLE it had been so far and it could only get better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back