College fright

Lin Garcia

Lin was walking around a college for she been serching for a good college to attend she didn't know where she was going as she walked but when she bumped into someone she hoped it wasn't a perffesor.

Lewis had gone to the student library to pick up books for an essay he'd meant to write before the holidays. He had his arms lained with books all books that he would skim through then never touch again with a barge pole. Lewis didn't really ever spend that much time out, he stuck to his books and potions. He was looking at the first book on his pile. It wasn't until he bumped into someone that he was brought him back to reality.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't see you there" Lewis said in his string Australian accent.

Lin looked surprised, "i'm sorry i didn't know someone was in this hall" she said, her british accent sneaking out as she help the guy pick up the books.

Lewis raised an eyebrow. Surely if this girl was a student she would realise that this corridor was one of the most direct ways to the medical libaray. So this obviously meant there would be students. He picked up the rest of his books.

"This is a corridor which leads straight to the medical libary, there are going to be students." Lewis said a little sarcastically. "Are you here for Freshers, they'll all be at the clubs by now? Or just looking round?"

Lin blushed, "i'm just looking for a Lewis Kane to show me around or something like that" she said, feeling the blush rise a bit and hoping that she just didn't make a fool of herself.

the realisation struck Lewis hard. This was the girl his medicine tutor had been talking about. He's been annoyed at having been picked to do this. He didn't understad why, but Lewis had been told she was arriving tomorrow.

"You must be Lin? I'm Lewis Kane. Welcome to Oxford." Lewis said. "What are you planning on doing here at Oxford and what would you like to see?"

Lin smiled, "may i see the libaray and some of the class rooms" she said, picking up his books and passing them to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back