Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
One

Is there any way in which you can send same PM at once to may people?Like not by forwarding other way?Altogether?

Two

Some People can write things under their name Like 'a good studnt,brave'etcHow do you do that??

Three
Can you roleplay that something happened in your holidays if you have not RP it happening in your actual home for summer.?In summer holidays can you ask any character which is ur friend in school to act as if she was ur family member.Not from any other account.Her own.Like for ger Kasy acts to be Alicia's mom only for holidays?Is that possible.

More to come cant remember them

[color=cc66ff]I'm not sure about the other two but the second one go to My Controls > Edit Profile Info > Custom Member Title[/color]

To question one:

Only administrators can do that.

To question three: You can say you went home for the holidays and not role play it, but I don't think you could ask somebody else to use say "Kale Thomas" to act as Kasey's mom and not have a new account made. You could just post a story including what her parents would say.

Professor Nicolas King said:
To question one:

To question three: You can say you went home for the holidays and not role play it, but I don't think you could ask somebody else to use say "Kale Thomas" to act as Kasey's mom and not have a new account made. You could just post a story including what her parents would say.
:o I am so not a woman!

Kale Thomas said:
To question one:

Are you sure that you can prove that statement? :o

Kale Thomas said:
To question one:

I think she was asking if you could use a random person's account but they type in that rp like they were a family member, so say her mom's name was susan you'd use that :-0

Kale Thomas said:
To question one:

I think she was asking if you could use a random person's account but they type in that rp like they were a family member, so say her mom's name was susan you'd use that :-0
Oh ^_^
Yeah, that would be strange.

Kasey, why not just make an account? It would be less confusing & you can have a friend play them if you want. :p Just a suggestion

Kale Thomas said:
Kale Thomas said:
To question one:

Oh ^_^

Kasey, why not just make an account? It would be less confusing & you can have a friend play them if you want. :p Just a suggestion
Okay Thanks for ur answers.I am looking forward to make a new account. :D

Kale Thomas said:
Kale Thomas said:
To question one:

Oh ^_^

Thanks for your answers.I am looking rward to make a new account. :D

Kale Thomas said:
Kale Thomas said:
To question one:

Oh ^_^

Thanks for ur replies ,I am lokking forward to make an account for myself and changing that what falls under my name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back