Cold Points

(I am)

Napolde hopped down gently from the window sill. "Yes. Your part Veela arn't you" she said knowlingly. "Although Beauxbatons don't have as much of a high skill reputation, even if they have prettier people in them." she said. "It's not what you think like, it's what you're like" she quoted, realizing she was starting to get a bit..well..not normal for her.

"Anyway, thank you" she said, whipping an apple off a passing hufflepuff.

Larissa laughed.
"How come you're not in Slytherin?" She asked having just watched Napolde snatch an apple.

Napolde shrugged, "People change over time i guess" she said, peering at it before throwing it out the door so it clipped someone on the back on the head.

Larissa laughed more.
Her relasionship with Libby may be failing but her new one with Napolde was increasing.
"So.." Larissa said finally, "What are your parents?"

Napolde laughed as the again, hufflepuff turned to glare at her, but she just ignored him turning back to Larissa. "Mums a muggle, hairdresser, and my dad's an Auror" she said.

(we cud make i tmy dad was the one that killed urs?? lol)

((Exactly what i was thinking :D - But this RP here is BEFORE I get the letter))

"Cool." Larissa smiled at Napolde, "My mum's an Auror and my dad.. Well, he's dead now but he was a Ministry Official."

(lol ok. i keep changing my online charater...god its diffcult remember their background/personality/what they know ect lol every blood minute)

"Oh." she said. It was rare for her to apologize for anything, and now was no excuse. "An Auror too hu? What's she called?" suddenly Napolde looked at her sharp. "Sedgwick! Of course" she said suddenly, rubbing her head, she knew she had heard that name before. Stay cool, she doesn't know yet she thought to herself. Whatever happened, surly it wouldn't affect her. Much. Would it? Taking a deep breath Napolde started walking quickly to the great hall in need of a drink.

Larissa stared after Napolde, bemused.
Suddenly she recognised the name.
Napolde Amandil was the Daughter of her mother's Auror friend.
Larissa suddenly remembered she had a letter to read, and, rather than do it in front of everyone, Larissa took her letter to the privacy of the Owlery..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back