Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Natalia knew the weather was cooling down, so she had styled her new cloak with a white scarf. Both had been a present from her parents over Christmas, and she was glad she was getting some use out of it. The girl spent much of her time inside these days, but she knew it was important to go outside as well. She had taken her potions book with her to the courtyard, where she found a bench to sit and read for a little while. It was early, so it was quiet and still here. She preferred it that way. Natalia fixed her braid before tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, then bent over her book and read about the ingredients they had been learning about in potions. It was an important subject, and Natalia knew her parents expected her to pass the exams with good grades, even if they cared about her social connections a bit more.

Jordie was just getting back from his morning run. He had dropped Ben off at the castle already, feeling like a second go, and he was returning from that, panting and just a little sweaty. He loved the cool morning air. He smiled as he came into the courtyard and saw a familiar face. "Hi, Nat, whatcha reading?" He asked, jogging over and leaning down to peek at her book.

Natalia was trying to focus on her potions book and not daydream about new dresses she wanted to buy or the upcoming Brightstone weekend, when she suddenly heard someone speak to her. She looked up and blinked as she saw a Hufflepuff boy from her year, then realized he had spoken to her and had called her Nat. Natalia blinked. "That is not my name." She told him coldly. "I don't know you." She then added, though she was fairly sure the boy's name was Jordan. Natalia was observant, but that didn't mean that gave this boy any right to talk to her in such a familiar way. "It is none of your business." She then said haughtily, angling her book so he couldn't see the cover.

Jordie was unfazed by the girls crankiness and sat down with her, without being invited, and smiled brightly. "You are Natalia, right?" he asked, even though he was sure she was. "I'm Jordie," he introduced brightly. "That's fair, you don't have to tell me," he relaxed, running a hand through his hair. "I just got back from a run," he told her. "I like the cool morning air. Is that what brought you out here?" he asked, turning to give her another friendly smile.

Natalia frowned when the boy went to sit with her, pointedly scooting a bit to the side to get a bit more space between them. She didn't like how he was being so friendly, as she didn't trust it at all. "I am Natalia Novak, yes." She said seriously. "Not 'Nat'." She added with a frown. She then tried to look at her book again and focus on it, but the boy seemed determined to keep talking to her. "I don't know why you are talking to me." She said coolly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back