Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
It's Complicated
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
It was perhaps the strangest set of days ever,despite being busy and living in New Zealand, Yevheniy still made the frequent trips back home, and as usual they were a mess, he'd been drunker than intended, gotten into a fit with people he had no place trying to fight, and the usual arguments with his father had taken place, but following that, his father who had work in Albania had decided to drag him along with him. Yevheniy who intended to return back to New Zealand the following day had nothing better to do with his time but follow. And thus was how he ended up in a new place he had never been before, sporting an almost normal black eye being too hungover to care about anything. The blonde had wandered away from his father, going to the magical part of this city and wandering down the streets, a lit cigarette hanging from his lips. Eventually he spotted a wand store.

Given Yevheniy's line of work such a thing was quite useful to him, he had a supplier in New Zealand already, but these wands could possibly be as useful and even more untraceable. Who would even realise where he had gotten them from, if the person would be willing to sell him any. The man flicked the still lit cigarette on to the ground and then walked inside, taking in the cool air of the room, and spotting the younger man at the counter, considering he spoke no Albania, yev opted for a language he was more certain the man would know, "Excuse me," he muttered in slow accent russian, then realising that this person was familiar to him. Yev cocked his head slightly and then the memory returned to him, "Oh hey, this is the last place I could ever have imagined running into you," the man told him in his accented english which was far better than his russian.

It had been several days since Alistair had treat himself to a night out, and while work was somewhat slow at the moment, he'd decided that tonight he'd go out. For the past several months all that Alistair had was work and vodka. None of his old school "friends" talked to him, he couldn't bring himself to talk to anyone else, and whenever a customer walked in, it was usually a very brief encounter due to his knack of reading people.

He'd always been able to accurately judge a person, which helped him figure out which wand wood and cores would match perfectly for a customer, the wand shop he worked at wasn't like others. Their wand's were raw, basic, not needing any of the fancy detailed crap that made the wand look pretty. No he wasn't a wand carver, he was a wand selector.

The bell chimed quietly in the front of the store, and Alistair rose from his seat in the shadows of the shelves, eyes widening with recognition at the mans face. Yev- Yevheniy? was it? and he smiled as the other man recognised him from that time they'd spent the night drinking together, a night, Alistair barely remembered. "Didn't I mention it before? I sell Wands." he smirked knowing full well that they were both too busy that night to even talk careers.

Yevheniy looked at the man with a slightly raised eyebrow, "You didn't," he replied with a little amused expression, it wasn't like either of them had really been able to talk about what they respectfully did, and Yev didn't like talking about what he did because really he couldn't, it wasn't like in a bar he could go randomly spouting that his main profession in life other than fighting was running a Scit group, people who intended to work to tear down the ministry. The man didn't need to bring up what he did so naturally his drinking partner for the night hadn't needed to either, "But this is.." he paused glancing around at the different wands, "Useful," he concluded, carefully selecting the word he wanted to use, of course knowing someone behind the counter as he got wands that weren't really intended for him to be "paired" with would be good. The man would surely be less interested in the answer, would be less interested in asking Yev why he was doing such a thing, and if this was the case with this man, then he would be in good standing.

"Alistair, right?" Yevheniy asked leaning slightly on the counter and meeting the man's gaze with his own eyes, "We had a lot to drink that night, but it was fun," he continued with a charming smile gracing itself slowly on to Yev's lips, "I'm glad I've run into you again, I definitely wanted to ask if you'd like to do that again some time," Yevheniy did think the man cute, but he wasn't too focused on looking for a relationship with this man, but he knew that this man had things Yev needed and with minimal questions, he knew that at least being in Albania of all places he was covering his tracks slightly but he wanted to be sure of it. Yev's gaze shifted away from him and to the boxes of wands behind the shop assistant, "Running into you here of all places is quite something, why are you no longer in New Zealand?" Yevheniy had a tone of genuine interest, but he felt like it was necessary for him to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back