Cloud Watching

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Eleona sighed and looked at her reflection in the pocket mirror and sighed. Her hair was now short. Not so short that she looked like a boy, but it didn't reach her back. It only graced her shoulders lightly, and she fell to the grass and closed her eyes. Then, Eleona smiled and looked at the clouds, finally pointing out what she thought they were.

Shaylah sighed as she walked out into the cloudy afternoon. She was getting bored of school already and she hadn't even been there a month yet. It was amazing how doing the same thing each week could get so tedious so quickly. Especially seeing as this was Shaylah's third year doing it. Anyone would think she was used to it by now.

Shay looked around the lawn and saw a younger girl sat on the grass pointing at the sky. Shay looked up and saw nothing but she rolled her eyes and walked over to her. Something that would make this day alot less boring would be someone to talk to, even if it was some freaky girl who was pointing at the sky.

Shay sat next to the girl and put on the best smile she could manage. "I'm just going to say this now before you get all shocked and surprised. I am not polite. I don't make friends much. If you can't deal with that then you don't deserve anything from me. Clear??" She reluctantly held her hand out to the girl to shake hers. "I'm Shaylah"

Eleona looked at the girl, and narrowed her eyes. Then she grinned, "And I'm just going to say this. I am not shy, and I love making friends. If you can't deal with that, then get the heck away from me." She smiled, "I'm Eleona. Nice to meet you." The fact was, she loved people that were that brutally honest about themselves.
She cocked her head to one side, "So... What house are you in?"

Shaylah raised her eyebrows. She certainly hadn't expected that sort of a reaction. This girl looked way too polite. She had to smirk slightly though. It reminded Shaylah of herself in a weird sort of way. "I'm in Slytherin. You??" Shaylah just hoped this girl wasn't a gryffindor. Otherwise, she had a feeling they could be pretty good friends.

Eleona maintained her grin, "Hufflepuff. But I'm a scaredy cat. I'm just too nice." She rolled her eyes and laughed loudly, "Eh, a slytherin huh? They're pretty cool." Eleona hoped they could be good friends, after all the outwardness of her personality was pretty dang awesome.

Shaylah shrugged. "I suppose it could be worse." Shaylah had been friends with hufflepuffs in the past so they weren't too bad. "Perhaps I could toughen you up a bit?? Looks like you could do with some muscle on you." She grinned as she looked the younger girl up and down

Eleona stuck her tongue out jokingly, "I may not look it but I am a gymnast and a soccer player and a dancer!" Then she shrugged, "For some reason my body won't let me gain any muscle." She smiled again, "Do you do any sports?"

Shaylah raised an eyebrow at the girl when she starting boasting about the things she did. Shay shrugged at her question. "I play some quidditch although I don't want to be on the team and before I came here my dad had me doing kickboxing. He says it's useful in case someone ever disarms me."

"You box?!" She grinned, "That's so cool!! And I wish I could play quidditich... I mean I can, but I'm no good at it." Eleona smiled kindly, "My father won't let me do much of anything... To him, a girl's place is at home." She scowled.

Shaylah rolled her eyes. "Ugh. I could never live like that. I've always been outdoors. Come rain or sun I will be out side. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. That's their problem." Shaylah had leart to ignore people. SHe had grown up being bullied.

Eleona matched her expression, "I know right?! I can't stand being inside!! It's so boring that I want to like... punch a wall!!" She paused, "How can you not want to be outside?! It's so relaxing and it's just fun!!"

"I spend as little time as possible inside. There's never anything to do. Usually, inside consists of eating, drinking, sleeping and classes. That's about it really." Shaylah never spoke much to people but when she managed to find something in common with someone, that was when she started babbling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back