Climbing

Bridget Black

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Bridget walked out of the school and on to the great lawn to explore a little, hoping to find a tree that looked like a good climbing tree Bridget loved to climb things and get as high as possible she would rather climb something through rather then use magic like most people prefered and she was actully quite good at climbing to. So Bridget went about wandering looking for a good tree, Bridget saw one that looked challaging and there were no students gathered around it like most of the other trees so Bridget walked over to the tree and started climbing, she did have to admit climbing a tree with a wand in your pocket is not the easyist thing in the world but she was sure she'd magage well enough. Climbing always made her happy and you can't really let your mind wander when your climbing because you've got to be thinking of which branch to grab next or which branch is the better one to take to avoid getting stuck or falling, so you always had to be thinking at least sub concesily about where to step next or something so you couldn't really have your mind wander and Bridget liked the idea of that so up she kept going just gettin a pretty good start, determind to reach the top like she always was when she climbed.

Ever since Ryan was little, he had climbed trees. Along with his two sisters, they had lots of fun over the years. So when he saw a girl climbing up a tree, he wandered over. It looked like a challenging tree to climb, but he was up for it. As long as the girl let him climb it with her.

"Hi" he said when he got over to the tree, looking up at the girl, "Can I climb up too?" he asked.

Bridget's concentration was interuped by a boy who asked if he could climb with her, Bridget hadn't yet meet anyone else here that shared her like of climbing espisally without using magic "Sure, you climb much?" Bridget asked it sounded kind of funny but oh well she didn't really care relizing she had forgotten to introduce herself she added "I'm Bridget Black by the way, you?" she asked the boy.

Ryan smiled at her question "Yeah, its one of my many passtimes, and talents" he said jokingly with a smile.

"I'm Ryan Silverfox" he said, grabbing a branch, and beginning to clamber up towards Bridget.

"Cool its one of mine to," Bridget said stopping in her tree for him to catch up "So where you from?" Bridget asked him while she was paused. Bridget kept think was "wow this kid don't talk much" she couldn't figure out why she minded she had never minded before but for some reason she did now "oh well mabey he'll start to talk more in a bit" she then thought

Ryan smiled "Nice" he grabbed another branch and pulled himself up the tree, towards where she stopped.

"I'm fron New Zealand, british granparents though" he told her "What about you?" he said catching up to her and taking a seat on a branch.

Bridget thought it was cool that Ryan was from New Zealand "Im from the US more spificly South Dakota" she said with a smile as Ryan took a seat on a branch across from her. "I'm a mix of alot of things though im mainly dutch though but i do have british blood in me, along with who knows what else," Bridget said with a little laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back