Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Trophy Showcase:
continued from here https://hogwarts.nz/threads/with-a-little-help-from-my-friend.99158/

As Lily and Terrel stood in front of the cliffs, she looked at him and smiled. they were going to climb up the cliffs together. It had been a wonderful day, it didn't go quite as she expected. From helping someone to overcome a fear, making a new friend and finding a ball partner. It was amazing. Lily used to climb trees and sit in them at home but cliffs was somewhat a challenge. She smiled at Terrell and said " Race you to the top. " She found a small crater for her foot and started climbing

Terrell Foley

Simple Boy with Big Ideas. Farmer's son

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Terrell examined the side of the cliff, looking at where natural the ledges and craters were. Lily called out that it was a race and he immediately felt competitive and started the climb faster. "I accept, but what's my prize when I win?" He joked, finding his first footing and grip for his hands. It was a new challenge as he hadn't done this sort of climbing before. He found a higher ledge for his foot, he let his legs do the work whilst using his hands for grip. He looked over to Lily to see how she was getting on, "You okay?" He asked.

Lily Harbour

nature🌻Intelligent 🌟Loving❤

OOC First Name
Lauren
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Lily smiled at Terrell, of course it was silly for her to call It a rac, because she knew she would lose. She was impressed with how fast Terrell climbed up, she was far behind in a matter of seconds. Lily smirked as Terrell asked what he would get if he won, she had no idea what to offer " I don't know, what do you want? " Lily asked looking up at Terrell. " I'm good thanks. I'll see you at the top. " She said with a smile.

Terrell Foley

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Since Lily was falling behind Terrell stopped climbing to allow her the chance to catch up. He was going to win but he wanted to make it a close one. "I don't know, what can you offer?" Terrell asked whilst thinking about what he wanted, "How about a bag of Bertie's beans?" He suggested, Terrell did have a fondness for the sweets even though some of the flavours were horrible. "Okay, see you at the top then!" When Lily caught up, Terrell continued to climb and this time he didn't stop until he reached the top, he wanted to get the climb done when he started to feel the strain in his muscles and feet. He slid into a seating position at the top of the cliff, his bare feet dangling off the side. He took the time to appreciate the scenery as Lily finished her climb too.

Lily Harbour

OOC First Name
Lauren
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Lily smiled as Terrell gave her a chance to catch up, not completely though. She let out a laugh " Sure! Why Bertie beans though? Some of them are horrible! " Lily said a little louder, making sure he could hear her. Lily shot a thumbs up as he said to see her at the top. She climbed as fast as her thin legs allowed her. She looked up at Terrell every now and then until she reached the top. When she did she sat down next to him and admired the beautiful view.

Terrell Foley

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Terrell shrugged, "I guess I like the risk! It's like playing Russian roulette but with sweets." He said. "Well done!" He told Lily as she made it to the top and sat next to him. "It's my first time up here and the views are amazing!"

Lily Harbour

OOC First Name
Lauren
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Lily smiled at her friend " Why take the risk of getting an earwax flavoured sweet when I can stuff my mouth full of chocolate frogs. " Lily said sitting down next to Terrell. She stared out over the lake and closed her eyes letting the late afternoon sun shine on her face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)