climbing a tree

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Emilie was taking a break, enjoying the fresh autumn air. She had reached the lawn, and decided to climb a tree. She reached for its lower branches and then hoisted herself up, she didn't know really how she did it but it didn't matter.

She found a wide branch and sat on it. Swinging her legs below her. She dug round in her hoodie's pocket and found her slingshot. Nobody was around so it was safe to use it. She was getting better and better to. She looked around for something to use and found that the tree had lots of little round balls, that she couldn't think of what the name was. She picked one off and placed it in the strap, she pulled back, aimed at a nearby tree and fired.

It hit the very edge of the tree, Emi sighed frustrated. It had been off where she wanted it to go. But she knew practise made perfect so she reached out for another green ball. She aimed again and fired. This shot was better than the last, but still wasn't on target. So Emi got ready to try again.

Neita was walking around on the lawn when a small rubber ball flew past her, she looked around confused. She convinced herself she was imagining it, then suddenly another small rubber ball went flying past. She moved in the direction they were coming from and squinted around looking for the source "Emme!!" Neita recognized her friend and called out to her excitedly, she'd been so busy she hadnt seen much of her friends. She looked at the tree Emme was sitting on and remembered her conversation awhile back with Tichondrius and Libby... they both said trees were alot of fun and the time she met Kida in the forest up a tree had been so much fun. "Mind if I join you?" Neita asked her friend.

Emilie looked round; she knew that voice. Then suddendy, she saw Neita. She just about fell out of the tree.

"Neita" she squealed excited "Its been to long!"

"Would I mind if you joined me?" she repeated what Neita said, raising an eyebrow teasingly, and looking down at her friend.

"You know I wouldn't, I've missed you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back