Clear Skys

"well I was waiting for someone to fall...", He took a moment to think about it, "But it would be to much mess if they hit the ground so Aeon's stunt will have to do I suppose". He Quickly showed her the video of him falling. "And I could even edit out him getting back on the broom if I wanted but right now I really cant be bothered

Kida Laughed, "Well your brother is being a idiot, and pretending to fall, when i found him hiding, i yelled at him, hes being a numbnut" She said A strong tone of frustration in her voice, "Why dont you go for a fly?" Kida said as she held out her broom for Sern, "She can Climb really High, without much Trouble" She said grinning, her face turned to a deep serious glare "And if you brake it, your dead" She said Quickly Cheering up, holding the broom out again

Sern looked at the broom and then to kida remembering his flying lesson. "I'd rather not.." he said keeping his voice in his usual tone.

Kida Glared at Sern "Oh C'mon, My Moontrimmer handles like a dream, she has perfect stability up high, and even greater just hovering, You wont hurt yourself" She said with a reassuring grin, as she ran her hands through her hair "I'll catch you if you did broom" She said holding her broom out again

"You really wont take no for an answer will you cousin?" He said with a long sigh. He wasnt exactly worried about falling. He could handle the hospital wing. But he was not about to go making a fool of himself to anyway ESPECIALLY his coisin

Kida Laughed "No, not really, your going to fly, and i wont record it" She said Grinning "Now your going to go fly" She said pushing her Moontrimmer towards Sern Again

he gripped the broom with a dreading look on his face, and after sending himself over it. kicked off into the sky............after a second he thought I'm still on the broom?. He almost laughed as he scooted up and around, only nearly falling off once on the way up. He was getting the hang of it.
He would have to thank his cousin....unfortunately. once he'd done a few laps higher and higher he shot back down and landed next to his cousin again. He even wore the slightest of a smile and half mumbled half grumbled a "Thanks".

Kida watched her cousin take the broom, she know how much he hated the idea of flying, but he would have to get used to it, she continued to watch him fly, jumping up everytime he almost fell off the broom, she said she was going to catch him if he fell, when Sern returned she took the broom off him, a Delighted grin on her face, "No Problem" she said grinning, "you can use my moontrimmer any time, you just have to ask.

Sern, After regaining himself and his smile faded, nodded to his cousin in response to her letting him sue it whenever he wants. Then decided to sit down for a moment. Once he did he looke dout over the ground with people talking to each other and such with a sigh.

Kida Grinned, she ruffeled his hair "You are absolutly no fun sometimes", her Grin turned into a mischevious smile, she grabbed Sern's Arms, she jumped behind him, and made him flap his arms like a freak, "Look Sern, YOU CAN FLY" she said, Kida didnt mind being a total fool, she laughed as she continued to make Sern Flap his arms

Sern just realized she was making him look like a fool, But as he concluded No use arguing with her. He then turned around and said, "As long as there's no knock knock jokes".

Kida Laughed, she pulled Sern to his feet, she could simpley pick him up, he was so light, she planted him on his feet and continued to make him fly, she leaned down and rested her head on his shoulder, she whispered into his ear, "Knock Knock" She said joking, she pulled her head up again, she made his arms flap out of time, she laughed again.

Sern sighed a long slow sigh and said to his cousin in his usual tone, "you will be the death of me you know that?". He briefly thought of making her let him go but then he really couldn't be bothered and it would just make her annoy him more.

Kida laughed "You have to loosen up" she said, she dropped his arms and picked him up and flung him over her shoulder, she loved being able to pick him up, she trudged over to Where Aeon was in the tree and Plunked him down infront of it, She grinned Mischeviously "Put on weight Sern, then i cant pick you up" she grinned as she spotted her broom a few steps away, she walked over and grabbed it, swinging her leg over it, she kicked off the ground slightly and hovered over to him.

He could take all what she did before but being slung over a shoulder like a misbehaving child was too much, As she walked he slipped from her and landed silently on the ground before turning to face her. "I'm not a child to be played around with" He said trying to keep the annoyance from his voice. He didn't like the fact that his cousin could just pic him up. mostly because it made him look helpless.

Kida was still grinning, she knew when Sern got pissed off he trys to hide it, "Well if you were More fun, i wouldnt have to annoy you now would it" she said thinking slightly "i would annoy you anyway, but not as much, Besides your going to have to deal with it" she said grinning, "To me, your a child" she said as she walked towards him, she was taller then him, she ruffeled his hair, "But if you were more fun, i wouldnt have to pick you up" she knew ruffeling his her would push him over the edge, but it would have been the first time he would say or do anything loud, he was always so quiet it annoyed her.

"You must be the only person my age that's taller then me" His cousin was taller than him by an inch...and he hated it, she was the only one in their year that could look down on him, even if only slightly.

Kida Grinned, she loved Being tall, "Deal with it She said with a grin" she looked at Aeon who was still sitting in the tree
((I think we should wait for Aeon))

(( I'm not posting Again, I officially hate you Mike ))
Aeon couldn't be bothered, His brother had interupted again, He took his broom and marched off angrily. Not even looking behind him once as he made his way to the castle and up to the dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back