Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was sitting in her dorm, she sighed softly, sshe was bored out of her mind, her books were spread over her bed, she had no place to sit, Kida sat on the window edge, looking out into the sky, it was a beautiful day, she had a sudden realisation, she could go fly, she brought a Broom, why not go fly, Kida Stood up quickly, and grabbed the broom in her hand, it was in perfect condition, never been used, Kida quickly walked down from the girls dorms to the Quidditch Pitch, she walked out onto the grass, she could see 2 people out on the grass, that didnt bother her, if she stacked it atleast she had someone to watch her and never let it down, she began to wonder where her cousins were, they would be standing by with a camera making sure they had proof of her humiliation, she sat down on the grass and placed the broom infront of her, she thought of flying today, she forgot one important thing, she didnt know How to fly, she sat on the ground and stared at her Broom, she knew that staring at it wouldnt make it fly, but it was better then attempting to fly.

Aeon had been pacing his dorm, completely bored when he saw Kida through the window, She was out on the Quidditch Pitch, all alone and Aeon knew she wanted him to join her so Aeon decided to go down, Grabbing his broom and rushing out the castle and onto the quidditch pitch. He walked up to Kida and stood directly next to her. "Are you ready?" He asked, smiling at her.

Kida had been sitting on the quidditch pitch for a while, pulling out peices of grass one by one, Aeon ran down to her on the pitch, Kida looked up to her cousin, she shot up and stood next to him, "Am I EVER" she said shooting her hand over her broom "Up!" she commanded, her broom shot up into her hand she grasped it firmly, throwing her leg over it, she mounted it and made sure she was comfy, before lightly kicking up, hovering waiting for her cousin, she hadnt flyed before but she was ready, "Well Come on" She said joking

Aeon mounted his broom and kicked off the ground also,hovering slightly before going up a bit higher than Kida. "Hey, Hurry up, Lets see what that twigs got." Aeon replied in a joking manner, rising higher and higher, daring her to come up.

Kida had never flown before, only hovered, she Urged herself to go higher, she didnt know how to fly but she managed to go higher, what she wanted to do, the broom would do, she reached next to Aeon on grinned "This Twig can go Higher then that Twig" She said Joking, "My broom was built for height"

"Riiiight" Aeon replied. "But I bet mines faster." He said, speeding forward on his broom and flying around the pitch.

Kida Laughed slightly she didnt want to race Aeon, his broom was clearly faster then hers, while Aeons back was turn Kida shot up into the sky, climbing higher and higher, her Velvet brown hair whisping behind her as she climbed higher and higher, she reached a perfect altitude, she looked down and she would see over the whole school, she looked down and she could see her cousin Aeon attempting to race her around the Pitch, she has snuck away, her School robes flapped in the wind and the wind picked up.

Aeon turned his headin time to see Kida fly up and quickly did the same, heading speedily into the clouds and flying right on top on her. "Hello Hello, What's all this then?" He said, smiling at her.

Kida almost fell off her broom when Aeon Came up, she grinned slightly, Kida Turned her broom up and Flew up higher, her Moontrimmer handeled the Height like a dream, she shouted back to Aeon "THIS IS ME BEING HIGHER THEN YOU" She called with a laugh

;) :lol: :p :cool: :blink: :huh: :D :o :unsure: :( ^_^ -_- :wub: :ph43r: :oy: :r: :mad: :wacko: :mellow: <_< :shifty: :woot: :doh: :errm: =-/ :arr: ;'( :rofl: :)

Aeon looked up at her and smiled. "Is that all? I bet you couldn't go any higher." He shouted, If she managed to get high enough then the air would be too thin to breathe in.

Kida Looked down to her Cousin and called after him "I DONT SEE YOU COMING UP THIS HIGH" She said laughing "I Will go higher, once you get up here, but be careful, your broom wont handle well this high" she said warning him

Aeon flew up to her height and smiled. "Keep going." He said, urging her on.

Kida Drew her Broom Around she shot up again, slightly edging higher, her broom still cruising with ease, she looked back to Aeons Broom, who started to disagree with the altitude, "Your Turn" she shouted to Aeon

Aeon frowned, There was no way out of this..except one. He faked falling off his broom and went spiraling down through a cloud and disappeared. He quickly grabbed hold of the broom once he passed the cloud and flew to the side, swinging himself up as he did, He shot off and out of view of Kida before she had even come down from the cloud. He knew she didn't see him do this, He wondered what he reaction would be.

Kida Turned her broom around, she was about to tease Aeon about not coming up, she couldnt see him, nor his broom, she Shouted "AEON?!" she hovered around waiting for an answer

Aeon flew until his feet touched the ground before checking the sky again, She STILL wasn't down so he went to a tree and climbed it, hiding amongst the leaves and out of sight of his cousin. It was the second time he'd ditched her this year.

Kida quickly turned her broom into action, she shot down through the crowds, Her long velvet hair blowing viciously in the wind, her Robes flapping against her leg, it didnt take her long before she came to the ground, she pulled her brrom up and jumped off it without stopping, she stood her broom beside her "AEON?!??" She called again, she hated it when her cousin ditched her, she scanned the pitch looking for him.

Aeon saw Kida land and moved back abit. Just a little closer to the tree He thought, Hoping Kida would come closer to him.

Kida turned around quickly, she heard some leaves rustle, she spotted Aeon in the tree, her expression was furious, "Aeon Summers" She called glaring at him, her hazel eyes angered, "What on earth do you think you are doing, you cant just pretend to fall out of the sky and then go hide, what would your mother have said if you did hit the ground eh, 'you were there with him, you should have made sure he was safe' Aeon, its not funny" she said scowling.

Aeon dropped from the tree and picked up his broom. "You really fell for it though didn't you?" Aeon replied with a laugh. "And I don't care what my parents think, I had everything under control." He continued.

Kida scowled she was fumed, she picked up a broken branch and approched Aeon, she put down her broom, and grabbed the Branch firmly in two hands, Aeon was to busy laughing to notice, Kida swung the branch at Aeons back, Hitting him in the back with a Loud Cracking Thwack, it snapped in half after impact, she really didnt like to be joked around with. she threw the broken branch on the ground, trudging over to her broom, Mounting it Quickly and shooting off into the air, she climbed higher and higher in altitude, her hair whisping behind her again, her robes beating against her legs, she came to a stop at a comfortable height, a height where only Moontrimmers could sit comfortably with no problem at all, she sat and gazed over the land visible, Her Hazel eyes glimmering in the sun, she needed time to relax and calm down, she was tricked again, and she hated it.

Seeing his brother and cousin go with their brooms Sern though, "Well one of them has to fall...might as well get it on tape". Grabbing a video camera he'd found he slowly made his way just out of their sight range behind them. He made himself comfortable in the many seats and waited. While he watched them go higher and higher he thought,perhaps I should have gotten popcorn?
He then saw his brother start to fall from the sky and smiled, moving his camera in view he started recording it, and just as he thought he'd have to go take him to the hospital wing he finds his way back on the broom. on one hand He thought, I dont have to go to the trouble of taking him to the hospital wing...on the other I still dont have my recording of one of them falling He sighed and waited abit long, surely one of them will go to high to breathe.

He looked around abit longer before noting to them self, Hang on a min you want them falling not hitting the ground After that he was pretty happy with his recording and would show it to his brother when he got back.

Kida Continued to Sit High above the clouds, she was still Angry, she knew that Aeon was only joking, but she didnt like it if he joked around while flying, she Cool Autumn Air Crushed across her face, she spotted her cousin in the grand stands, she quickly turned her broom into action, she sped down through the clouds again, her hair lashing violently behind her, her hazel eyes Filled with delight, she quickly pulled her broom up and jumped off without having to slow down, she grabbed her broom in her hand, and ran up the grandstands to Sit next to Sern, she was glad that Sern didnt pull as many tricks as Aeon did. "What cha Doooin'" She said Slurring her words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back