Cleaning

"You shy, I would have never had guessed!" Makato said in disbelief. "You are really great person to talk to and funny as all geicko" Makato beamed her a smile.

Kat could feel her face go red and butterflies in her stomach when Makato smiled at her. "Thanks, for some reason you're just really easy for me to talk to, but I normally don't start conversations with people that i've never met before, you're the first. I'm normally not this funny either!" she said as she smiled back at him, her blue eyes sparkling.

"You have nice eyes." Makato blurted out. Inside Makato, was kicking himself in the butt. Makato could feel himself turn a bright red.

Kat's face turned bright red at the compliment that Makato had just given her. No one, especially not boys her own age, ever gave her compliments like that. She looked at him with a smile and said sweetly, "Thank you!"
Kat could tell that his comment had embarrassed him so she quickly changed the subject. "Are you going to be staying here over the holidays or are you going home?"

"I have no choice, My grandfather will request that I come home for the holiday." Makato said frowning.

Kat saw Makato frown, wishing she hadn't asked him that. "I'm sorry. You really hate it there don't you?" she asked him as she lightly touched his arm, but then pulled away hoping she hadn't overstepped her boundaries.

Caysi walked down a hallway that lead towards the trophy room. She could hear voices, she paced her blue eyes everywhere in the corridor until she heard them from the Trophy room. She went inside and saw Kat and another boy and said " Hello Kat". she turned towards the boy and said " Hi, my name is Caysi Finnigan, I believe that we haven't met before". " Do you mind if I come and join you guys?". she didn't want to be a bother.

Caysi looked back at Kat and said " Nothing much, I just came back from finishing my essay in the library".she gave a weak smile. " What about you?". she flipped her dark brown hair to her other side and smiled.

"Not much. Just keeping my new friend here company! What essay did you have to do?" said Kat wondering whether or not something was bothering Caysi.

" Urm, I had to finish my History of Magic". she smiled. She didn't know the boys name yet and smiled at him, he looked fimiliar but Caysi didn't know from where. "Essays are killing me this year". she laughed.

"Great!" said Kat sarcastically, "Now I have murderous essays to worry about!" Kat looked at Makato and then back to Caysi and said, "Oh Caysi this is Makato! Makato this is Caysi!" Kat couldn't believe that she had been so rude to not introduce her firends to each other.

Makato was about to answer kat when a girl walked up and began talking to kat. Makato finished his cleaning and had finished putting the last award p when the girl spoke to him directly.

" Are you from the card shop?"

"Yeah, I work there." Makato said with a shrug and a small smile.

Kat looked at Makato as he finished putting up the last trophy he had to polish and said with a smile, "Sorry I wasn't much help, I think I did more talking than polishing!" She then looked at Caysi and asked, "So did you, Kailey, and I ever decide where to meet up for the Yule Ball? I've been so busy revising for exams that i've completely forgotten any plans that we've made."

Kat turned back to Makato and said, "Umm, it was really nice meeting you and talking to you! Umm, maybe if you want, we could meet up again sometime and talk some more!" she said with her cheeks going pink and her blue eyes twinkling.

Makato now grinning from ear to ear said "Yeah, that would be really nice. Hey who knows I may see you at the yule ball." Makato began to blush.

"Well time for me to hit the road I will catch you later Kat. Nice meeting you Caysi" Makato said as he departed.

" I'd like that". she smiled. " We can meet at the entrance of the Ball". she said.

Kat blushed at Makato and waved at him saying, "Yeah, that would be great! Maybe you can save a dance for me?." She then turned to Caysi and said, "Maybe you can save a dance for me? I sounded like a blubbering idiot. He probably thinks i'm a complete idiot." Kat took a deep breath and said with a weak smile, "Entrance of the Yule Ball it is. Oh, and we better make sure we remind Kailey too."

Caysi smiled back at Makato and then to Kat. " You mean Rhyspa?". she giggled. " You didn't sound like a babbling idiot". she then sat on the floor and pulled up her legs and put her arms over them." Hey.....we should go to Hogesmeade and then send an owl to Makato!".

"Yeah! Thats what I meant!" said Kat giggling. "See I can't even think straight now!" she said laughing. "Hmm, we could go to Hogsmeade. How about butterbeers at The Three Broomsticks and I could actually go for some food. I'm starving!!"

" As am I". she said " Hopefully Makato will get the letter". she smiled. " I think I'm going to get a veggie burger what about you?".

Kat blushed and smiled, "What are we going to say in the letter? I don't want to sound like a dork or anything like that! Ick, veggie burger, I think I want some pizza!" Kat's mouth was watering, but she then gave a little smile and said, "So should we stop by the owlery on the way to Hogsmeade?"

" Yup sounds good!". she smiled." She took her parchment out of her totebag and said " I think that we should do it now so that when we come to the owlery we can just attach it to a owl and let it go to Makato". " How does that sound?".

"Sounds like a plan! Do you have an owl because I don't. We could just borrow a school owl though! I'll let you write it since you don't seem to trip over your words and sound stupid!" Kat said with a big smile on her face.

Caysi wrote the letter in a fast speed and just as she was about to get up she saw her owl at the window with a parcel in its mouth. Caysi opened the window and retrieved the parcel, it was a necklace from her father. She put it around her head and gave the letter to the owl and said " Makato". the owl flew off. Caysi turned to Kat and said " That saved us a trip.". she looked down at her necklace and picked it up with her forefinger and placed it back again. " Shall we go?".

((( Would you like me to start the post or do you want to?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back