Cleaning

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato had brought all the cleaning supplies needed to polish and re clean the trophies. Makato was not phased by his detention, he used to love to follow his nanny around the house and help her clean. Makato missed his nanny dearly and wished she was her to help guide him through all of the trouble and to help clean up the mess.

Makato set to work.

OoC: I forgot, no magic. ;-)

Katalina walked into the trophy room. She wanted to see all of the trophies in there and see if she recognized any of the names on them. When she walked into the room she saw a boy cleaning the trophies and not wanting to interrupt said in a hushed tone, "I'm sorry if you're terribly busy I can come back! I don't want to interrupt you."

Looking up at the young girl Makato gave a small smile."No go ahead I will not be long" Makato said in a returned hushed tone.

"Okay thanks I promise I won't get in your way." said Katalina. She lingered for a moment and then said, "I'm Kat by the way, well Katalina, but everyone calls me Kat."

"I am Makato. Nice to meet you." Makato said as he polished another trophy.

"Nice to meet you as well. Well i'm going to leave you to your trophy polishing. Sorry to have interrupted you." Kat said slightly emabarrased for bothering him.

"Hey you can stay and talk if you like I dont mind, I could use the commpany" Makato said scratching his head.

"Oh, umm okay then." said Kat. "If you don't mind me asking why are you polishing the trophies, they don't really look as if they need much done to them." she said hoping that she wasn't being nosy

"Because in charms I charmed someone's wand out of there hand." Makato said in a annoyed voice.

Kat couldn't help but crack a little smile, "So they are making you clean trophies for that? Kind of petty isn't it." she said hoping she wasn't getting on his nerves with all her questions. "Would you like me to help? Might make it go a bit faster."

"Sure if you would like, If a professor comes by drop everything!"Makato laughed.

"Okay, should I hide too!" Kat said sarcastically with a laugh. She picked up a rag and started polishing along with Makato. "So what house are you in? I haven't seen you around here much."

"I am in slytherin and a first year, how about you what house are you?" Makato said with a smile.

"Gryffindor first year." said Kat with a smile. "So how do you like it here so far? Have lessons been good for you?"

"Yeah I love it actual. Here that is. Class are fun but sometimes I want more you know!?" Makato said with another grin.

"There is so much that is not taugh here, because you are in school for a set time periods. I love to learn but there is so much to be learned and not enough time to teach it." Makato said passionately.

"Wow, I never really thought about it like that before." said Kat kind of intimidated by the passion that Makato had for learning magic. "So what sort of things do you want to learn that aren't being taught?"

"Well that is where my problem is. I may be getting a little ahead of myself because I don't know what will be taught to us in the years to come. Yhe teacher here are great. They teaches the stuff that we need to know. Yet not all of if. I would love to learn more about medical magic. I would love to go into some details as how we get charms.Maybe even learn how to create one. I would search the library but i can never find anything." Makato said felling a little stupid for not think his last comment through.

"Medical magic? So do you want to be a healer or something like that once you graduate from here?" asked Kat hoping that she wasn't prying.

"This maybe silly but I want to be a shield for those I love, like my keeper Tillian. He is a healer but he is also a brillant duel and really smart. He would die to keep me safe. Sometimes I wish he would adopt me instead of making me stay with my eveil gradfather. I have been reading every book I can find on defensive magic and Medical magic. Actual I want to work for either st.mungos or the department of experimental charms maybe and oblivator." Makato said blushing slightly.

Kat saw Makato blush slightly and thought how cute is was that he was so passionate about protecting people. She looked at him smiling and said, "Wow! You are such a good person and have put a lot of thought into what you want in your life! You're kind of my new hero!" she said and then she thought to herself You idiot, he's gonna think your crazy calling him your hero, what a stupid thing to say going slightly read in the face.

Standing up on the spot and placing fist on his hips in super hero poss, Makato rang out in a loud sing songish voice "Here I come to save the day! It's Captain Scry- fi!".Makato looked at Kat and held a serious face for about a second before falling over laughing. "Thank you that means a lot, really! You are very nice." Makato added as he stopped laughing.

Kat burst into laughter as Makato did his best super hero impersonation. She laughed so hard that her side hurt. When she had finally stopped laughing she looked at him and said, "Thanks! I meant every word of it. You know I think that this is the first time i've laughed all term, come to think of it, this is the most i've talked to anyone the whole term. I'm sort of known as the clumsy shy girl." She looked at him and smiled and felt her face go red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back