Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Xinyi hadn't considered when he decided to deliver roses that he didn't actually know anyone at the school. He didn't recognize a single name on his list. Starting at the top, he found out who he was looking for and walked over to the Slytherin table. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Caleb Thorne?" He asked, looking around at the group of people closest to him.

Caleb had some extra time so he decided to stay camped out in the great hall just incase anyone else was trying to find him. Much to his satisfaction it wasn't long before he heard someone else calling for him. With a grin he raised his hand and waved over the other boy. "Over here!" he called out.

Xinyi's breath caught as Caleb caught his attention. Oh, lord. Who made all the boys in this school so beautiful? Blushing, he walked over. "Hello, I-i-i have a rose for you," He spoke, offering out the golden blossom.

don't be a hater

Louis

Caleb grinned when the other boy had a rose for him. "Yes!' he exclaimed and held out his hands excitedly to get the note and read who it was from. He dropped the flower on the table and read the note quickly. He snorted with laughter when he saw it was from Louis. It was such a dumb note but he know he had sent one with a similar note which made him smile. He turned back to the boy and nodded at him. "Thanks, mate."

Xinyi's breath caught as the boy smiled at him, and he looked down, his ears burning. "Y-you're welcome," He stammered nervously. "H-happy- um, happy valentines day!" He blurted, and turned to run away.

Caleb watched the boy who delivered his rose curiously as he obviously had trouble looking him in the eye. He grinned and decided he was interested in learning more about him. "Happy Valentine's day...." he started but let the statement trail off since it wasn't like he knew the other boys name. "What's your name?" he asked. "Seems only fair I should know yours since you know mine." he pointed out.

Xinyi was stopped mid turn as the boy asked his name. He swallowed nervously, hovering between staying and running as quickly as he could. "Xinyi," he finally offered gently, peeking up at Caleb. "M-my name is Xinyi," He bit his lip, only half turned towards the other boy, ready to flee at the first appropriate moment.

Caleb fought to hide his amusement as the boy turned back to him and looked like he was maybe about to cry or something. He seemed nervous and he wondered if it was because of him. "Xinyi." he repeated. "Cool name." he said and couldn't help but grin. "Maybe I'll see you later." he suggested casually. "Like at the dance or something?"

Xinyi blushed as Caleb said his name was cool, unable to help but giggle shyly. "Thank you," he managed. His eyes widened as Caleb asked if he'd see him at the dance. Xinyi blushed furiously. "I- I mean, if you wanted to- yeah, yeah, I'll be there!" He smiled shyly. Was Caleb asking him on a date? No, no way, that wasn't what it was, it was the older boy just being friendly, that was all.

Caleb shrugged off the other boy's thanks. He was enjoying playing this game and making the other boy blush. But what he hadn't expected was for him to take his comment about the dance so seriously. He shrugged again, playing up his casual attitude. "Uh, yeah." Caleb said uncertainly. "I'll see you." he said quickly and tried to be vague. He was sure Xinyi still had plenty of deliveries and Caleb still had his lunch to finish, so he gave him one last smile before turning around.

Xinyi nodded quickly and turned, hurrying away, his heart thundering in his chest. That was very non-committal. It had just been an off hand comment, it had to be, Caleb didn't actually want a date.... did he? Xinyi swallowed nervously, trying to quiet both his heart and his mind and they tried to outrace the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back