Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby started humming as she came out of her lesson, and started to head towards to slytherin common room in hope of finding someone who could tell her where Larissa was. She froze. She turned her head to the left to see a door she'd never noticed before. Curiosity getting the better of her, she slowly pushed it open. suprized it was unlocked, and walked down into the darkness.

Her cold hands traced the walls, and the darkness started wallowing through her eyes. She felt her way along. She'd never been here before, and guessed it was the dungeon. There was silence.

(I suppose I could... but I won't be able to reply for a few days.... camp)

Kelsey wandered down the dungeons, interested why people were scared of this place. It didn't seem very sinister at all....

Potions had been boring, as usual. Kels didn't see the point in shoving a whole load of plants and making loud bangs, and strange colours. Life had gotten too complicated for the muggleborn girl; one minute she was picking tomatos at her house, the next on a train to who knows where.

She saw an open door, and Kelsey being Kelsey, went through it. Her boots make clicking noises as she groped around the pitch black room. Her breathing was unnaturally loud, suddenly frightened.

She knew she was not alone

Libby froze, she heard somthing. Her eyes still hadn't adjusted properly to the darkness yet. "Hello?" she called out. Getting out her wand she said, "Lumos" and it shone out a bright light. She saw a figure a little way along, "Umm, hello? I'm Libby" she said, still unsure of who was there.

(ok)

(camp has been postponed 'til next week >XO< )

Kelsey heard a voice, and saw a bright light. She instinctivly shrunk away from it, and moved backwards until she felt a cold wall behind her. Her chocolate hair hid her face, even if this girl had known her, she wouldn't have recognised Kelsey. The sudden light had hurt her eyes, blinding her for a few seconds. Strips of light and inky darkness flashed in front of her, as her eyes tried to focus. She needed glasses, but her family couldn't afford them.

"Hello?" some-one said, a girl, Kelsey guessed. Libby.... That name didn't ring a bell. Suddenly anger overcame her, like a wave she couldn't control. Like the ocean waves, she couldn't stop it crashing down on her. She almost sprung at the girl, 'Libby', but sunk to the floor, and clutched at he rhead instead, fighting.

Libby watched partly in shocking, partly curious, as she sank to the floor. Kneeling down beside, she asked "Are you alright?" She didn't look it, and wondered what was wrong. "What's your name?" she asked quietly.

Kelsey fought with herself, she could not let her anger overtake her again. She heard footsteps, most likely Libby coming over to her. She knew she must look strange, probably a bit frightening. "K-Kelsey... A-Adams" she said through her teeth, fighting not to scream; she couldn't restrain her anger for much longer. She didn't know why she had these fits of anger, or how to stop them. She would have to wait until this one was over...

(posting as)

Libby started thinking through her mind of what she must be thinking. "Seriously, are you ok?" she asked again, but remaining in her position, not wanting to provoke her if she wasn't

Kelsey shook her head, she wasn't going to lie. "No, but I will be.... I hope." she said brokenly, the last part barely autible. The attacks were getting stronger, and that meant more trips to the Hospital Wing, not something Kelsey exactly minded. That didn't mean she liked it though.

Libby nodded although she wasn't too sure. "What are you doing here?" she asked, looking around the dark dull empty room.

Kelsey took a deep breath, and slowly relaxed, as the attack subsided. "Phew" she murmered. She looked at Libby with big eyes. "I was curious." she said simply. She looked around the room, her eyes adjusting to the dimness.

((May I join?)) Kate had been a little unsure of her Potions homework so had decided to go and find Professor Fox. As she entered the cold, dark dungeons she heard noises in a room to the side. Pulling out her wand and muttering LUMOS, she entered cautiously to see a 1st year sitting on the floor and holding her head with Libby crouching next to her.

Forgetting the homework, she ran over and crouched down. "Are you OK? Libby, what happened here?" She asked and looked around the room to check no one else was there.

((If i can't join, i will edit the post.))

"Alright" she replied, not sure what else to say. She heard footsteps, and vaguely saw Kate, "Hi, ye we're fine, i think" she said, glancing to Kelsey, "I, just found Kelsey on her own, and" she paused, and lifted the girls wrist to check how fast her pulse was going. Quite.

(Kate! :hug: )

Kelsey felt Libby take her wrist and check her pulse. She looked up at a light, and saw another girl walking towards her, holding a wand. Kelsey found it rather disgruntling to be center of attention, even if it was only two people. She glared at the girl named Kate, she had no intention of going to the hospital wing! Kels felt another wave of pain, and lowered her head so the others couldn't see her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her teeth were clenched. She was sick, and she refused to help herself.

((Kelsey! :hug: ))

Kate smiled warmly at the younger girl. "Its alright there. I am sure you will be fine." She said soothingly. "My mum is a nurse at the hospital wing so she may be able to help you!"Kate smiled as Kelsey glared. "Is there anything you want to talk about then? I am happy to listen if you want." She promised and put an arm around the younger student.

(Posting as Kels, to lazy to log out :p )

Kelsey shrunk away, and tried to be as small as possible as Kate put her arm around her. She wasn't used to people being nice to her, eight children at home didn't give her parents time to be 'nice' to Kelsey, the middle child. "No, it's fine." The wave of anger had passed, and now Kelsey was feeling quite peaceful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back