Choices Choices.

Freya Lock

OOC First Name
Chalky
Freya slammed the door, lent back against and slipped down to the floor. She had been out most of the evening, and had told Lilly that she was having a 'lady's night with the girls', she had actually been with Marcus Mauwvy, her 'friend with benifits', that she had met at her time at hogwarts years ago. She wasn't having an afair, she couldn't, she loved her husband dearly and her daughter, she didn't need an afair. And it wasn't one. It couldn't be. She heard footsteps, "Lilly? is that you hun? Liiillllyyyyyyy!!! I'm hooome. Lilly? Sweety where are you?"

When her mom had said she was going out for the evening, Lilly knew that this would mean she would be gone most of the night, so she arranged to meet Lewis. She had issuses with him that she needed to settle.

Lilly came in through the back door just before she heard the front one slam shut. As she was ment to be in bed at this time, she started to creep up the stairs in the kitchen, but heard her mom calling her name. "yeah, what?" She called through to the hall way, in a fake tired voice.

Freya pulled her way to her feet, streched and made her way into the kitchen. "I thought you'd be in bed by now, you've not even got changed yet? wacha been up to then?" noticing the slightly flustered look in Lilly's face. "Lilly...?"

"Urm... Just, h..homework really. Music theory, boring as hell." thinking on the spot, Lilly didn't want her mom to know that she had been out all night herself aswell, she'd probably ground her for a month, particularly if she found out that she was with a boy! "You took your time, I thougth you said you'd be back by 9, its like 11:30" lokking at the wall clock on the other side of the room, and trying to change the subject abit so her mom wouldn't find out what she'd been up to. "And you say I can't keep to time!"

Freya always knew when Lilly wasn't telling the truth, and she knew now that something wasn't quite right with Lilly's attitude. "Now tell me what you've really been doing Lilly! and there is no point in lying! ... Lilly!!" Freya heard a slight rustling noise coming from outside the back door and went to have a look at what is was.

I thought He'd gone!!! Lilly thought to her self, she just kept quiet and hoped her mom would not see him!

Caleb froze! He could hear everything that was going on through the open window, and as he was about to head off along the ally way, near to the back door that Lilly had gone through. He would have left sooner, but he heard Mrs Lock's voice, and thought he would wait untill she had gone to make a move, to avoid her hearing him and finding out what Lilly and him had really been doing that night. But when he was getting cold and bored, he just desided to go anyway.
But now Mrs Lock was onto his case, she knew someone was there. Caleb didn't say a word!

As Freya looked through the window in the door, she could make out the shape of a person in the dark. She opened the door and realising it was a young boy who stood there, she called out "and what might you be after young man?". She lent back against the door frame, folded her arms and gave him a glare that said, I dare you to answer me deasently!

"Oh... oh, umm," He stumbled, unsure of how to respond, then allowing a broad grin to expand across his face, "Hi Mrs Lock!" a lillt too sarcastic maybe, but it was all he could think of, he didn't want to get Lilly into any trouble, but neither did he want to lie about why he was there.

"Hi! But you still haven't answered my question young man! What are you doing here?" Then she realised... "Lilly, do you have anything to do with this?" she glanced between the two of them "right you have two choices young man, either give me a good reason why you are hiding by my house, or I call my huspand to deal with you him self!" she didn't give either a chance to actually answer her before she carryed on with the next thing she had to say.

"Hey hey hey, slow down slow down, seriously! It's not at all what you think, and Lilly really doesn't have anything to do with this... well... maybe, abit. But thats not the point, I was only keeping her company while you were out, we were... ummm, doing homework. Yeah. Homework!" Seriously digging yourself into an increasingly deep hole there, Caleb! the very annoing little voice in side his head taunted. Shh!

Kids lieing, she thought to herself. "Hey kid, come'ere," becoming him forward, "why is it I really don't belive you kid? that look on your face and that tone of voice really ain't helping your cover story, nor is the mumbling, now, if you don't explain yourself truthfuly this time, then I really will get my huspand to deal with you! No one takes advantage and lies about my little girl!"

"whoooow, ok ok, I'm sorry you've obviousley got the wrong impression here. soooo, I'm gunna go now! See ya Lou."Caleb turned quickley turned, hopped over the low lying fence round the small garden and hastely made his way down the path, away from the house. Looking over his sholder and winking at Lilly as he went!

"Hey! HEY!! argh" Freya furrowed her brow and tried to see the boy, but it was too dark, and the street light on the ally had long since stopped working. She closed the door and lent against it "I think you've got some explaning to do young lady! infact, you know what?" stepping forward and leaning on the kitchen table "I don't even want to konw, because it seems like every time I leave you on your own, you do something that you no you shouldn't be doing! You should know that I don't like people in the house that I havn'e invited in the first place! On that note, we've got Cameron and Dean Stephens coming to stay with us for a while, I case you've forgotten they are your father's brother's step children's cousins!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back