Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Cookies
The girl works hard in the kitchen. By the time Lucas arrived, she had finished the first portion. Clara hadn't met Lumio in a while, but she was too upset about it and the girl was busy with studies and other things when she didn't have time to visit her. Clara hadn't bought a dress for Valentine's Day and she wasn't sure if she would go, but maybe she would. Then we will see. But Clara didn't want to go without company and one would be bored. One portion of the cookies had already been removed and it was for Lucas and now she was making the second portion. Clara was a little singing and make some fun her and she loved fast work kitchen.

@Lucas Fletcher

Lucas had agreed to meet with Clara in the kitchens, where she was going to teach him to make cookies. He headed in and smiled as he saw the girl, waving at her as he headed over to her. "Hi Clara, you got started already?" He asked him, sniffing the cookies that were out of the oven already. "Can I try one?" He asked, reaching over to grab it.

"I'm sorry i can help it when i cook. It's all yours cookies and you can try. We can made another cookies. I not started yet. " Clara smiled and take recepie and soon she will be making anothet cookies for her self.

Lucas smiled and shrugged. He didn't mind getting to try these cookies. "No worries, I'm good at eating them." He said lightly, taking one and taking a bite. "But you should show me how you make these. Maybe I can make you something then." He said with a laugh. "You're always baking things for others."

"So, you like it?" She was woried and she wanted that Lucas liked her cookies and that was to important to her. " I'll show you now. There is a biscuit dough left in the bowl and you can put each small ball on the pan. The cookies will then expand and then we can cook. Aww, thanky Lucas but don't worie and i always like make people happy" She smiled.

Lucas laughed as Clara asked him if he liked it. "Of course!" He said. "Who wouldn't?" Surely Clara knew her cookies were great? He watched closely as Clara showed him how to make them, then hesitated. "Should I try now?" He asked after watching Clara do it. "I think I understand it, though I obviously don't know how to make dough yet." He admitted.

She was glad that he liked her cookies. Clara enyoi cooking with Lucas and she right now showed him how to need do it. "You can do it. Now you can try and and then let us in for 15 min and cook." Then later they can cleaned up and go back their coomon room.

Lucas watched closely as Clara showed him how to make the cookies, enjoying the process. When it was his turn to try, he tried his best to do what she did and glanced at her. "Am I doing it right?" He asked her as he made circles out of the dough.

Clara was caml and happy when she worked kichen. She forgot all things and making cooking make her happy and she was glad that Lucas enyoi her company. "Of course. Don't worie and now we soon finished and then make them cook." Clara smiled and finished the last one. "Now we can them cook" She told Lucas.

Lucas nodded as Clara told him he was doing it right. He watched as she finished the last one, then opened the oven door to put the cookies inside. It was hot, but he managed not to burn his fingers as he put them in. "So now we wait, I guess?" He asked her. "And I guess clean up." He said, looking at the mess they had made.

"Yes, now we wait 15 min and it be ready." Clara slowly started cleaned up this place and then later they can go and eat her borh cookies. "Let's both started together clean." She looked cookies and soon be ready. But for now needed all place clean up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back