Chit Chat

Asher nodded. "Well when you see him, make sure to give him lots of love from me." She smiled warmly at Nina.

Nina smiled and said, "Will do." Nina made a small pause than said, "How is Abbey doing at school?"

[OOC: I was crazy bored so i decided to edit my post so you can reply if you want]

"Good, she says her classes are pretty simple. She's been getting some friction from the otehr students, but she can take care of herself. And she's met a boy." Asher smiled at the thought.

"What happened with the other students?" Nina asked worridly.

"Oooh a boy." Nina said, although she was a little surprised that Asher was fine with her dating, she was so young.

"Apparently some students took it upon themselves to pass judgement on our parents." Asher shook her head. She knew that her parents weren't the most innocent, but they were her parents and she loved them.

"Yes, I believe his name is Anthony. I would be more worried except for the fact that's she's been in relationships before."

"Ohh well good for Abbey then," Nina said.

"She has? She is just a baby." Nina said even more surprised, Abbey isn't exactly a baby but she knew Asher would understand what Nina meant, she was only 11 or 12.

[Sorry if I don't comment right away I am working on one of my other accounts on this site...but don't let that stop you from replying :D]

"I know!! She's working on relationship #2 and I'm just starting #1! I'm telling you...we've somehow swtiched places and she is trully the older sister." Asher giggled.

"Has he gone to Durmstrang or something?" Nina asked about Abbey's first boyfriend she just assumed he was a pure-blood and went to a different school, Abbey didn't exactly seem like the type to like muggles never mind date them.

Nina giggled with Asher though a little shaky, she was instantly reminded of herself at Abbey's age, she was going around kissing strange boys for the fun of it, until the other girls ostracized her and the boys ignored her and called her weird.

"No, he's a muggle. His name was Liam." Asher noticed Nina's laugh was a little unsteady. She was curious as to why but she didn't ask.

"Really, well thats nice." Nina said glad that Abbey had some compassion towards muggles and muggleborns.

"Yes. I just wish I was there with her right now. She was so in love with Liam, and now she had feelings for Anthony. She must be in so much pain." Asher thought.

"Yeah I know understand completly how she would feel." Nina mummbled. Abbey probably is feeling the same as you were after Tyler, confused, upset, happy, angry all at once and still in love with him but falling for the new boy just as much as you loved your exboyfriend, Nina thought to herself.

Asher nodded. She really had no idea how Abbey or Nina had felt. She was with her first love, and she didn't see any part of her life without him.

((How did you do that chracter infor box thingy?))

[Click on your name than put your arrow on Profile Options, then edit profile than it's all up to you :D]

Nina smiled to Asher, she seemed a little confused and unsure of what Abbey was feeling at the moment.

"I don't really think there is a way that will make her feel as if she wasn't being patronized." Nina said honestly then shrugged, it was apparent that Nina and Abbey were VERY different people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back