Chilling Out

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down on the lawn in her jeans and her coat. She could see her breath, that's how cold it was. She looked around and waited for Peter.

Peter came walking behind Caysi, he came up to her and sat down.

Caysi saw Peter and said " Hey Pete". she hoped that he didn't mind a nickname from her. She went over to him and gave him a hug.

'Hey, you wanna sit under that tree?' he said. You've made a nickname for me? oh well he thought.

Caysi got up and sat under the tree with Peter and said ' Cold isn't it?'.

'Yea, lucky we're both wearing jumpers and jackets' he said and sat down.

Caysi nodded. " I can't wait till the brake, what about you?". she asked excited.

'Yeah, same.' he said, he couldn't look excited because he was really cold.

Caysi smiled. " I need some people for that army to talk to Voldemort....even though he is dead....you willing to join?". she said laughing.

'Yeah ok, how many more people do you need now?' he laughed.

" Oh....about 30". she laughed, she cuddled up to Peter and didn't know if he wanted to cuddle hopefully he did.

Caysi cuddled up to him so he cuddled her back, he sat there for a while, doing nothing.

Caysi took her sketch book from behind the tree, Peter didn't notice that she had it there. She took a pencil from her coat and drew a heart with his name in it.

'Thanks, are you sure you want to stay out here? It's freezing.' he said while shivering.

'Yeah, why not, where?' he asked, just wanting to get out of here.

'Ok then, lead the way' he said as he got up and then helped her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back