Chillin...

Giselle Richard

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Can't believe that Giselle was a 2nd year! And guess what?? "SPRING!!!!!!!" Giselle shouted as she grab her skateboard and skated along the corridor to the great lawn. She hadn't been seeing her friends lately and that dude in skateboard, what was his name? Beau! Perhaps he was busy? Well that could be the answer why he was never around. The girl was forced not to skateboard along the corridor, guess how? There were too many students there "Excuse me" She said struggling to get out of those people. It was like a chaos! Too many of them. Shouldn't the students be in the great hall, eating? The only reason why Giselle wasn't eating with the rest of the students was that she wanted to try on her new skateboard that was given by a good friend of hers.

Soon, the great lawn was in front of her. She ran toward it and jumped on her skateboard, skateboarding everywhere around it. She was too happy and was too excited. "Man this feels good!" She said to herself feeling the Spring breeze hitting her face. She closed her eyes as she kept skateboarding toward random direction when suddenly something was in front of her or was that someone. She fell right on top of that someone and quickly stood up. "I am sooo soorry!" She apologize still looking to the ground and then look up.

Tyler had been reading another set of Superman comics, though they lost their interest quickly. So by the time he reached his fourth comics, he decline to read it. And reached for the set of justice league. A mix of all his favorite super heros all in one. He loved these comic books, can never get enough of them.
Besides comics, he enjoyed anime comics as well. However not as much as the super hero and villain plot line. He could never get enough of them. Seriously, they were his favorites! To much of his favorite that when a girl came rolling in on top of him, his comic tore apart in two halves. He couldn't believe it. "Look what you did! Its ruin" he expressed with anger echoing along his voice. "How can you not see where you was going?"

Giselle was quite surprised that she ruined the boy's comic book. The girl shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal "I got some of those, you can have mine" Giselle knew that her friends had those comic book and she was sure that she could get it from them. "I've told you I'm sorry I wasn't looking" She said standing up as she took her skateboard with her and placed it on the ground. The girl bent down and look at the comic book "Superman? I definitely have some of these, I'll give you mine. I'm sorry for ruining it" She said apologizing, again.

"No forget it, I can get them somewhere else" he tossed the comic right in front of him. Taking out his wand he let it drift above them. He command the comic to rip in pieces like the professor had done while he didn't realize Tyler had been looking. "What's your name anyways? Skate boarding chick? How are you riding that thing with grass all around us? Must be a total drag" Tyler question while putting the rest of his comics away for now. He didn't want to be bother reading them while he was talking to some girl who simply couldn't annoyed the boy anymore. "Are you from New Zealand?" he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back