Chill

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Lykke made her way outside. It was winter and it was chilly out. Lykke had her coat on, and as usual she had her bag over her shoulder in which she had her camera and scrapbook. She still planned to update her book some time, but had yet to get round to it. She looked out over the frozen lake and wondered how cool it would be to slide along it. Maybe it would be too thin, she would just have to test that theory out.

The lake was always something Terry enjoyed. Water always seemed to calmed him down whenever he had his moods. Making his way down the path with long, prideful strides he thought he could make out a figure across the pond. The water's reflection was blinding him, but he picked out the black hair a mile away. A smirk developed onto his face as he quickly made his way across. He didn't make eye contact with her once, but he knew that Lykke had undoubtedly seen him by now, unless she was too busy seeing something else.

"Hey." he muttered, smiling.

Lykke was staring out over the pond, not really bothering to look up. She recognised the voice. "Hey Terry" she replied, coming out of her daydream and turning to him. She refuses to show her softer side. "Have you seen Isobel recently? Last time i did she and Clyde were arguing. I don't think she should stay if she's going to be unloyal and make things difficult for us" she said, finally looking up at him. Behind Terry she saw another figure approaching them.

Lily was sitting under a large oak tree when she saw two people meeting by the lake. She knew it was none of her buisness but she was the nosy sort, so she stood up and started to make her way over.
The September chill made her shiver, but she was not nervous. The girl there looked menacing, and the boy seemed to know her well.
When Lily was a few meters away, she tilted her head and frowned.
'What are 'ye doing?' She asked curiously. 'Isn't it a bit cold to be by the lake?' She carried on.

Lykke turned round to see another first year behind her. "What's it to you anyway?" she definatly wasn't a slytherin. She would have seen her around the common room. She glanced to Terry and back to the girl. "What do you want?" she asked, walking straight up to her, so they were only about a foot apart. Lykke wasn't going to be messed with, and if a little girl thought she would be able to nose around in other people business, she would be mistaken.

Terry looked at Lykke in surprise. "Nope, and they had a fight?" he asked in surprise. He had never really like Clyde that much ever since the fight between them and the seniors at the common room. He wanted to ask Lykke more about the fight, when they were joined by a girl. He looked at her furiously. She had asked them a question quite rudely. "Yeah, what's your problem?" he asked the girl after Lykke had shouted at her.

Lily looked over to the boy evily and gave the girl a shove. 'Get out of my face.' She growled to the girl. 'You're not the only person in this world.' She added.
Lily gave an evil laugh and glared at the girl. 'Fancy a swim? Or a skate.' She laughed again.
The girl was obviously a Slytherin. She was evil alright. She could tell by her expression. If only I were in Slytherin, Lily cursed, and then glanced towards the boy again.
'You want some too?' She yelled in his face.

Lykke glared hard at this girl, who did she think she was? "Get out of here!" This was the first time Lykke had pulled her wand out in any situation, and after her parentshad shown her a few basic spells, she wasn't prepared to wait if this girl decided to attack them. "I'm warning you. Get out of here now, or i'll MAKE YOU" she threatened under her breath.

Terry watched as the girl gave Lykke a shove. Terry glared at the girl, raising his fists. "Come and get me woman!" he shouted, ready to punch her in the face. He watched as Lykke took out her wand. "I'll give you three seconds to leave, or you'll regret this day even came!" he shouted at her, feeling no mercy at all. "You better watch out, I know Taekwondo and Kungfu!" he added.

Lily frowned with anger. 'I'm not an idiot!' She yelled in her ear. She couldn't believe she thought she could just get out her want and send Lily away. How dare she!
In a burst of fury, Lily lunged towards the girl and ripped the wand from her hand. Throwing it down onto the grass behind her, not even worrying about the boy picking it up, she shoved the girl as hard as she could onto the frozen lake.
'Don't even think about it, titch!' She yelled to the boy, glancing at the wand. She leapt to it and picked it up.

As far as cold weather could go, it was one of the nicer days and Sakura had no lessons. She decided to take a walk.
Sakura had a thick purple cotton coat which mostly outlined her lack of feminine frame. She also wore a Ravenclaw scarf.
Her hair was in bunches and her classes sat neatly upon her face. She walked across the grounds it the chill breeze. It bit at her face, at her hands. Sakura tucked her hands into her coats pockets along with her wand. As she walked, she could suddenly hear raised voices.
What was going on?
Sakura kept her wand in her pocket as she walked toward the lake. The lake at which she found a fellow Raven and two Serpents.
"Oh.. Hello, Lykke." She said, her eyes fixing on the girl. Still holding a grudge. "I hear you've been bullying other Ravenclaws.. Is that true?"
Was it an accusing tone? Maybe. Sakura sounded fairly calm but she was shaking inside.
There was a reason she was a Raven and not a Lion.

Lykke had no time to replied to Sakura as she joined them, as her wand flew out of her hand, and she felt like she was being shoved through the air. The next thing she realized was the cold hard ice beneath it. Unfortunatly just as she expected, it wasn't that thick. She plunged under the water, and the coldness made it hard for her to breath. She knew she would need to get out of here now, or the concquences would be dangerous. She curced in her mind and she tried to move her slowly paralizing muscles to get to the surface of the water.

Terry watched as the Lily girl lunged towards Lykke, grabbing her wand. He wanted to reach it but Lilly managed to grab it before he could. Terry immediately took out his wand. Another girl had joined them, but he ignored her. He could see Lykke struggling in the water and he wanted to help her, but he had take down the Lily girl first. "Get outta here!" he shouted, his wand arm ready for battle. Even though they were first years and they haven't really learnt any spells yet, Terry still continued to raise his wand. Anything could happen.

Lily raised the girl's wand towards the boy. 'Never!' She shouted back. 'If you do anything with that wand, you'll make it worse for that... Girl!' She added.
Another girl had joined them, and by her scarf she guessed she was a Raven too.
'Now, hand the wand over!' She said under her breath. 'Or you'll regret it!'

Lykke numbly felt the side of the lake, and managed to pull the top half of her body up and out, and rested her elbows on the damp grass. She knew what she had to do. "Accio" she coughed, her hand out for her wand. It shot straight at her and she caught it before it fell in the lake. Her legs where still in the water, and she knew Lily was going to start attacking the others now. "Expelliarmus" she said, waving her wand in the direction of Lily's, like her mum had shown her before she'd started school. The icey water was being flung everywhere, and Lykke hoped the simple spell would be enough to let her get out and back on her feet.

((I am changing Lily's PB Again Cause she's not what I want her to look like :p ))

Lily gasped as her wand fell out of her hand, but she bent down and picked it up again.
'Expelliarmus!' She pointed the wand at the girl, hoping it would push her back down into the icy water. 'Hey! Boy, get out of here. You can't save your chum now!' She laughed menacingly and strode towards him. Her face was up to his. 'I said, get OUT!' She yelled.

Can we take turns to post? It's pretty confusing.

Terry wasn't sure what to do. Either he had to fight back and risk Lykke's life, or he had to give in. However, Lykke managed to get her wand back with a spell he had never heard before. Although maybe he had, since he always slept in his classes and never really paid any attention to what was going on. After the the wand flew off Lily's hand, Terry walked up towards her, laughing now. Terry raised his wand in front of her face. "Now who's in trouble?" he shouted.

Clyde was walking along the Lakefront, looking for something to do during his free time. Again, he didn't want to go to the dorms because the Daryl guy was there and he might talk to Clyde again. Clyde brought his persian Arthur, not trusting the Daryl guy in the room. Hell, he might even kill Arthur. Clyde thought.

As he was walking, he heard shouts. Clyde walked faster, somewhat curious. And then he saw Lykke and Terry with 2 other unfamiliar girls. Clyde wondered what Lykke was doing there. Having a fight again? He ran to them, holding Arthur.

"Lykke! Terry!" he exclaimed when he was close enough.

Lykke blocked another spell that came her way. She could no longer feel her legs, so even if she managed to get herself all out, it wouldn't be so successful. The sides of the lake was horrible and Lykke was having a hard time trying to not fall back in. The Lily girl would need to be stopped before she could do anymore damage. She didn't know what else she could do. Clyde joined them and Lykke thought he might know something, as well as Sakura just seemed to be watching. Lykke wasn't going to let go of her wand any time soon, and tried to remember what else her mum had told her.

Sorry. Lily didn't pick up the wand

Lily's mouth opened. Now she was in trouble. She had lost her wand, and the boy still had his. She took a step back from him, and frowned.
'Fine, go and save her, if you want.' She said, glancing towards the girl who still seemed to be struggling. Lily couldn't be bothered to fight any more. She had lost, but she wasn't about to show it. 'Give up.' She said under her breath. 'Just go and save her.' She carried on, hoping she was making the boy feel like an idiot. 'You probably don't even know any spells.' She laughed and looked back at the girl in the water. 'Or you could let her die.' She growled.

Everything seemed to go so fast. Was Lykke okay? Sakura was not going to judge her right now.
She scrambled over to the lake and reached out to Lykke. She could see her attempting to free herself. Could she still get out? Weren't her legs numb by now? Sakura grabbed one of Lykke's elbows, attempting to pull her out further.

Creepela was just walking when she heard a loud clash of voices.She knows that she has no right to go inside because she does not have any business there. "I am not going to enter, I have no business and I dont want to be an extra" She whispered to herself. But the voices grew louder. "Whatta?!" She sighed.Then she saw a familiar face. . What is he doing in a place like this?" She thought. At first she was just peeping inside the room but she can't help but enter. She wanted to ask someone what was up but she couldn't.

Creepela we're not in a room xD

Lykke was releaved when someone actually came over to help her. She was suprized it was Sakura after how she'd behaved last time they'd met. Lykke couldn't say anything, and all she could do was shiver. She remember her bag she had had on, and realizing she no longer had it, found it must have sunk to the bottom. She didn't even have enough energy to shout at the girl, and she was now lying on the grass exhausted.

Clyde watched in shock as Lykke was flung towards the lake. When she was finally saved, Clyde ran to them, letting go of Arthur. The Ravenclaw girl was panicking. Clyde looked at Lykke who seemed too tired to even shout. He then looked at the Ravenclaw girl. "Calm down!" he shouted and turned to Lykke. "What the hell happened! Terry! You carry her to the hospital wing or something!" Clyde shouted, not looking at the guy. "Ravenclaw girl! Go run to the castle and tell the professors or whatever about what happened here."

Sakura was beginning to worry about Lykke. Yes, she pretty much hated the girl with a passion but she didn't deserve to be drowned.
Right then, she couldn't care less who she was and Sakura suddenly stood up, wand out.
"Shut up!" She screeched at the top of her voice. "Stop fighting! Someone go and get a Professor or a prefect or something!"
She was taking charge and putting a stop to the mayhem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back