Chill

Terry watched as Lykke continued to struggle in the water. "You pull the side," he instructed Clyde. "Ready, one, two, threeeee!" he shouted, using all his strength to pull the girl up. After a few minutes of pulling like crazy, they had succeeded in pulling Lykke out of the water. "Are you okay?" he asked, before turning back to Lily. "Later, you and I will have conversation." he said sternly.

Lykke wasn't paying too much attention, but was lifted out of the lake. "Ssi.m.ply, smaas,hinng" she tried to reply through shivers. She could tell there were people around her but she couldn't care. She was cold and the numbness was turning to pain. She vaugely heard Sakura calling for a professor or something, before everything went back and she fell unconcious on the grass.

Terry sighed as he watched Lykke faint. "Clyde, could you do me a favor?" he asked politely. "Could you watch that Ravenclaw girl, and make sure she doesn't do anything else?" he asked politely as he lifted up Lykke. "I'm planning on bringing Lykke to the hospital wing before she gets hypothermia or something." he continued with a sigh. After weeks of physical training, he was strong enough to lift someone up.

((Shall we just pause for a moment to establish what's going on? So.. Lykke has been pulled out the lake twice, her wand is with her or someone else has it, I'm getting very confused with all the random people popping up so to the point- Lykke is now free of the lake. Sakura is telling everyone to shut up and get help. Lykke is unconscious. Two Slytherins are with Lykke. Where is everybody else?
How about we all wait three minutes between attempting posts? Always check to see if someone else is posting and read others posts. I'm so mixed up but let's not abandon this thread.))

((I am already disobeying one of your rules Beth, Sorry :p But that is a good idea. Lily has left. She is a wimp :p ))

Clyde gave a relieved sigh and noticed Arthur walking to where Lykke and Terry were. He was about to take him when suddenly, Terry told him not to let the ravenclaw girl off. Clyde sighed again and walked to the two Ravenclaw girls. "Which one?" he asked lazily to Terry and then looked at the Ravenclaws again.

(Lily! The lily has run off. The lily Clyde's meant to stop. Ok Lily's a wimp. I think Terry you'll have to deal with her later if you want xD Creepela.. wait, what's creepela doing here? xD)

((Trolling. Right. Shall we take a vote on abandoning the thread before we all drown with it? Those who want to abandon, say aye.
Those who want to continue the thread, say nay.
If we do abandon the thread (which I now advise) we need to know what supposedly happened. Here is my summary;
Lily caused trouble, pushed Lykke into the lake, Sakura turned up, saved Lykke but not Lykke's bag. Lily ran away. Terry carried Lykke to the Hospital wing. Lykke is now laying in the hospital wing unconscious and Clyde, Terry, Sakura (and obviously Lykke) will be in the hospital wing now. Lykke, I advise you start the topic but label it CLOSED so this doesn't happen again. Everyone abandon the thread and leave it to the rats. Everyone who is NOT Lykke, just wait around the shout box and someone will post a link to the topic. Make sure to read everything before replying.
Ok, we all set? Good.))

((Alright, Terry has started a topic. Go there. Click))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back