Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
wDUgFom.png

Clara as always spend time the kichen and made for herself her favorit cheese pizza. When pizza was ready she take out and smell lovely cheese pizza. Only she needed a good movie, but she was thinking take pizza coomon room and eat there. When pizza was out she started finished cleened ap and soon go with pizza to coomon room.

Lumio hadn't managed to see Clara yet and it was a damn shame, since he really missed hanging out with her over the break. He walked into the kitchens, knowing it was likely she was there and was rewarded with her actually being there. "Clara hey!" he approached and spotted that she had made pizza, "Wow, you made pizza?" he felt his inner italian really desire to eat it, it was so cool of clara to be so good at cooking.

It was so long time see her best friend and she missed spend time with him. But he was get feelings for her? But why she didn't feel the same? Mayby she was to young and don't wanted understand this feelings. She was upset Milan trip with her brother Bill and shoping she don't liked to. "Hey, what you brings here?" She wanted know why he was here. "Yeah, i was not mood and make cheese pizza. Want a piece of pizza?" She asked.

@Lumio Skey

"I was looking for you!" he told her, "We haven't hung out in a while and I wanted to hang out." he explained though perhaps he didn't really need to. He nodded at her question, "Of course! i'd never turn down pizza," he got one of the elves to bring him a plate and he held it out to get a slice of pizza from her.

Lumio was right and she missed him a lot. "Yeah, it's been a little wile. But i was think you wanted figure out about feeling" Clara looked sad a little when she remember this and she didn't wanted talk and don't wanted be a bad friend. "I will be happy get comapny with you and eating pizza. I have orange juice" She gave him juice if he wanted drink.

Lumio gave her a small smile, ”Thanks Clara, I really appreciate it,” he said honestly, ”I think just saw other people beginning to pair up and we’re best friends so I thought maybe you’d want that, that I wanted that, but I think I was just confused,” he was honest with her. He thought she was owed that much. ”You’re my best friend Clara, and I don’t want to lose that because I’m a dumbo who confused his feelings,” he hoped she wouldn’t mind. He took the pizza and took a large bite into it and moaned softly, ”Wow, Clara, this is crazy good!” he told her. He nodded to the drink, ”Orange juice will be good,” he was still eating his bite as he spoke. ”And here i thought your talents lay in baking, turns out its in cooking too,”

Clara smiled Lumio and he was her best friend and she know that somtimes need a time to her self and she was concantrate to shcool things. " Mayby we are to young for that? And somtimes is better wait and looked what later will be happened." She don't wanted lose her best friend. she listened her friend saying and take deep breath. Clara didn't know if she was tell him the right word. "You are to my best friend and don't worie Lumio and i understand." Clara take deep breath. "And you are not dumbo" Clara told him with a smile and gave him her hand tonhis shelder. "I'm glad you like it. You realy think?" She blushed.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio nodded in agreement, ”I think so too! We’re young.” he was pleased that she wasn’t too put off by it, that she agreed they were friends. That everything was just fine. He laughed lightly, ”Have you seen my ears,” he put down the plate and put his hands up to his ears, as if to show or demonstrate how massive they were. But he just nodded at her question as he picked the plate back up. ”Now, it’s not as good as some of the pizza I’ve had, I used to spend six months out of the year in Italy, so you were never going to be better than that, but it’s good! Very good! Delicious!” he said to her. ”So why pizza?”

''Yeah! I have only 13 years and i can't right now think about date! Mayby when i got 15 years and then.'' Claras dream was opened bakery and make people happy with cupcakes, pizza and eclair making. She was told her brother @Bill McCarthy and she make her shop Ireland our New Zealand and make McCharty bakery. ''What wrong your lovely ears?'' she was surprised when he asked about his ears. ''Yeah, i was to Italy and i was to upset about fight and i can't shoping there.'' She take deep breath. '' Well, i was sturving and i wanted pizza and this is my favorit pizza. Are we still going the Yule ball as friends?'' She asked voried voice and take one pizza and started to eating.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio nodded at her, he wasn’t sure he’d be such an age on when he might start being interested in dating. He was just going to let himself relax a little and not get too interested in it. He knew that it was important to just let things happen. He laughed at her statement, ”Dumbo had big ears, it was how he could fly,” he joked, maybe she just hadn’t seen that muggle film. Maybe she didn’t get the reference. He nodded at her words, ”Why couldn’t you shop there? What fight were you upset about?” he hoped that she didn’t think that they’d had a fight or anything. ”I was actually thinking of signing up for the brotherhood date finder thingy, I think it might be fun, if it happens.” he told her. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to go as friends, but he thought it could be a good way to meet new people, make new friends.

Clara smiled and eating pizza was nice. But then he asked about fight. She take again deep breath. "About you, the last dance and i was feel that feeling i lose my best friend" She take deep breath and Clara was talked with her brother Bill about this. Then he told her that his was another plans. Met new people? She take deep breath is that was not change anything. Wht she was upset about this? Mayby she could ask Lucas about going the ball as friends. She don't wanted be alone Yule ball our mayby she will this time sit alone her coomom room. She smiled Lumio and what else need to say? He can't blame girl for trying.

Lumio frowned with some confusion, she thought they’d had a fight? Had they? In his mind it hadn’t been a fight, it had at best been a misunderstanding. He had misread and been too forward, he had never been annoyed by it, frustrated by it or thought it was a fight. ”Why didn’t you say? It wasn’t a fight Clara, at least I didn’t see it as one, but I was too forward and you weren’t in the same place, so I had to pull away to get my head right and to give you space,” he told her. ”I wasn’t annoyed by it, I didn’t once think it was a fight,” he said honestly. Perhaps it was unaided by then him saying that he wanted to get paired up with someone. ”I just think it’ll be fun, something new!” he told her with a little shrug. He took another bite of the pizza, ”If you sign up too, maybe we’ll get paired up!” he said, he wasn’t sure of the chances of that happening but it would be a possibility.

" I was afraid going and find you. Well, i gave you the same space and to think. Well, that only need now forgot and live next" She was sure that was the right and she wanted be with Lumio friends. Clara was thinking and liked him as good friend and like another brother. "I will think about it. But don't be silly and i think you be with another girl our boy" Clara don't belived that luck and if he wanted be another person that he can do that and Clara will be do the same.

@Lumio Skey

Last edited:
Lumio shook his head, ”I would’ve never been angry with you for coming to find me, it was on me to figure it out, you didn’t need to do anything, but I did appreciate the space,” he told her with a small smile. He nodded with a little smile. He gave her a little grin as she said she would think about it. He knew that there was a small chance they’d get randomly paired together, but he could imagine that it would still be quite fun to be able to pair up. ”Maybe we could check out those dance lessons they’re offering?” he suggested, ”I can’t really dance,” he chuckled lightly.

''Thanky so much for talk with me and i was to my self so hard. I realy apriciate and happy we are friends'' Clara smiled Lumio and she felt lot of better and her mind was right now clear and she forgot her fight. She take another bite from pizza and started eat. ''Are you sure, you wanna go with me? I can dance and that would be nice go together.'' She smiled Lumio and drinked orange juice.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio nodded in agreement, he did appreciate her too, and definitely appreciated that they were friends. It was always good to have friends around. At the question he just nodded, ”Sure, it’ll just be fun,” he told her, it would just be learning how to dance, that would be good easy fun for them both. Surely. ”I’ll sign us up then!” he said, looking for agreement in her expression before he knew for certain.

Clara almost finished eating pizza. She needed just finished clean up here and she finaly can go back the ravenclaw coomon room." Thanky, Lumio and for company. I think i go back coomon room and you?" She asked the Lumio and pizza for her was realy good.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio nodded as she finished up her pizza, ”Ah no, I think I’ll stick around here for a little bit, maybe get some coffee,” he said, maybe he could find out if Lucas or something, but likely he would remain a little here in the kitchens before going off to do something else.

"Ok, see you around!" Clara say goodbay to her friend andnow she take her juice to Ravenclaw coomon room. Clara left the kichens and walked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back