Checking on the points

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
The Entrance Hall was deserted. It was nearly noon and most of the students were inside the Great Hall chowing down like heathens. Leah had decided to skip lunch, not feeling hungry enough nor friendly enough to face the crowds and listen to the loud noises. Her mood had went downhill since the morning. She had woken up with a small headache and had yet to rid of it all day.
She frowned as she looked at the hourglasses and realized that Slytherin was in last place for the housepoints. Idiots. She thought with annoyance. It wasn't that hard to earn points.
She turned suddenly as someone entered the hall.

((hope you don't mind))

Aroha was coming out of the Great Hall, having had her lunch for once. She spotted an older girl looking at the hourglasses, then watched her turn to see her. "Hello," she half giggled. Aroha gave a small smile then took a glance at the hourglasses the girl was looking at. Gryffindor, first? Who really cares? she thought irritatedly, the fake smile still plastered on her face.

Leah narrowed her eyes at the intruder; she was in no mood to be bothered by a little Gryffindor by the looks of it first year. "Hello." She greeted with a little annoyance seeping into her voice. She crossed her arms, attempting to ignore the pains in her right temple.

(I don't mind at all! :D )

(( Room for one more ^_^ ? ))

Lily made her way out of the great hall, having had a light and speedy lunch. She wasn't hungry and since she didn't have any classes for the rest of the afternoon, had decided she would head out onto the Quidditch pitch for some practice. Spotting two girls, a young one who looked like a first year and a much older one, she realized they were looking at the house points hourglasses. Distracted, Lily wandered over to them, smiling slightly as she realized Gryffindor were in the lead. "Hey" she greeted the girls cheerfully.<i></i>

(( :) ))

"Whats your name?" Aroha asked the older girl cheerfully. Aroha heard another girl coming up behind them and turned to face her. "Hi," she directed at the other one; another Gryffindor.

"It's Leah Winters." Leah answered with a frown. She looked at the girl who had just arrived and recognized her as the one who had interrupted her and Alex Cullen. She gave her a brief nod.

"Hi Leah. I'm Aroha!" she introduced herself in her old bubbly fashion. She stood awkwardly watching a few sapphires falling into the Ravenclaw hourglass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back