Check underyourbed!

Hi Nicolette!! :)

Welcome to HNZ, I'm Raze and I'm from the Philippines.. :) You're a K-pop fan?? haha, that's cool. I'm not a huge fan but I listen to it from time to time (as influenced by my cousin who is a HUGE fan of it) and recently, I think that I am liking it more.. TVXQ, so you're a Cassie?? Did I get the fan name right?? Anyways, once again, welcome to HNZ! :)

~Raze

Hi Nicolette!

Welcome to the site. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin here.
I hope you enjoy your time on the site. See you around.

btw...I'm team Peeta too ^_^ Well, I'm really team Katniss, but if I had to be on one of the other teams, it would be Peeta's. :p

Kate Moon said:
PS-Tenilee- you forgot a name :r
What name? xD

Anyway,

You are correct, when I'm into a series, I can fly right through it, but if I'm not interested, I can't read it, or if I grow bored with the book/series :lol:
Funfact: I'm Teigs' sister :p

Ash:: DUUUUDE. Sorry >_< Did not notice that I hadn't replied you despite you helping me earlier in the sbox. Huge thanks for that! And also thanks for the welcome :D

Johanna:: Irelaaaaaaaaaaaand!! Nice! I actually used to have a friend there but we sorta lost contact :( She was an RP friend too haha I know right!! I don't particularly like the ending or the third book in general. >_< And yes! Looking forward to seeing you around too ^^

Raze:: Love your name <3 And Mabuhay! -finds every little excuse to advertise little tagalog knowledge- Yess, Cassie I be! You are right! :D Thanks for the welcome~

Tenilee:: Like in real life? :O

Rayn Jung said:
Tenilee:: Like in real life? :O
No joke, we are genetically related, in real life ^_^

Rayn Jung said:
Tenilee:: Awesome! I wish my brother would be into Harry Potter so we can RP together but alas, he can't be bothered reading the books. :(
Brothers, who needs them :tut: :p

Rayn Jung said:
Raze:: Love your name <3 And Mabuhay! -finds every little excuse to advertise little tagalog knowledge- Yess, Cassie I be! You are right! :D Thanks for the welcome~
Haha.. thank you :r and Mabuhay! - oh.. so I did get the fan name right, haha.. I'm not really familiar with those sort of things.. I just happen to like their music.. xD

hi Nicolette! :hug:

I'm Sally and ... im a huuuuuuge fan of I& wooyoung oppa xD ...and snsd ((well i like IU better))

welcome tp hnz and i hope u like it here as much as i do.... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back