Chasing pavements

Evie Brennan

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
10" Veela Hair Oak
It was wonderful to be back on Hogwarts soil once again. The students chattering and running around on the lawn had always made Evie feel peaceful. She felt a true sense of belonging here, and very greatly enjoyed her job. She had made the right choice when she had decided to leave her parents and travel this way.... but often enough she would wonder how she had even made it safely to London. It had been a dangerous journey and she had trusted nobody, but alas today was not the day to think of unpleasant matters such as that. She would enjoy the day until late afternoon when she had to conduct her class.

Evie stood around, with her arms crossed. To a student it probably looked as if she was searching for an errant pupil, but in fact only her ears paid any mind to the students, her eyes stared straight forward not looking at anything. Her mind ran rampant with thoughts about her next lesson, and she sorted them out trying to figure out the best plan. It was something she usually did when she had neglected to plan a lesson the night before.

Daryl was bit frustrated not seeing he's mother this past few months, he was with he's father having a vacation. He started to walk into circles, not realizing that he was near a professor. "Kamen Rider hah!" he shouted scaring the students away from him as he did the kamen rider pose along with his sarcastic laugh. Upon laughing alone he then notice a woman in front of her, she was obviously older than him. Daryl sneakily went at the lady's back trying to scare her or something."HI!" he screamed in front of the lady's face. "I'm Daryl Black,I'm Daryl Black,I'm Daryl Black did I mention I'm Daryl Black ?" he said to the lady weirding her out. He didn't mind if the teacher would be scared and started to runaway. Daryl gave her a big wide smile showing he's teeth. Then surprisingly he sat on the ground as he's head was looking up at her.

Evie suppressed a jump as the student scared her and began to yell in her face. She was used to all sorts of children so she smiled at him tolerantly. "Good afternoon, Mr. Black." She said cheerfully. "Shouldn't you be doing your homework? The first week back is when the Professors pile the most upon young shoulders."

"I guess you a Professor here" he said while rubbing his chin as if he was solving a mystery. "Oh How foolish of me! Good afternoon!" he exclaimed giving the lady a bow hopefully it won't hurt the lady in front of him. "Homework? But I don't have any and the fact that no teacher could be found teaching at this moment" he said sarcastically as he was scratching his forehead with confusion.

Evie shook her head whilst looking at Daryl. He was most likely a trouble maker with no respect for any of the Professors. She had not taught him as of yet, and he looked to be in a lower year than Sixth. It would be a few years before he was seated in her classroom, if he even decided to take muggle studies. "Whatever you say." She did wish some pupils would take school more seriously, but some refused too, and there really was nothing she could do about it. "No teacher is teaching right now, but the school year has started and classes resumed today."

Daryl noticed that she might have offended the Professor. "I'm sorry Professor for being rude or rather robust, I just have a hard time making friends and the fact that no one seems to understand me. Even my father is getting mad at me for no reason, Not is just a tough time" he said to her, apologizing for his actions. "I know you don't understand me too, I mean who would right, you probably think I'm a not that serious but I am" he stated as he started to gave a big sigh. Scratching his head he glanced her and gave her a wide smile hoping he could somehow cheer himself up.

Evie gave Daryl a kind smile. She knew that he had not meant any harm by his outbursts and that he was only excited about being at Hogwarts, and perhaps enthusiastic about meeting a Professor. "It's okay, Daryl." She assured him. "No, I don't understand you yet, but I will once we get to know each other more." She felt a bit sorry for him, as it looked as if he was not having the best time lately. "Well, you are at Hogwarts so you don't have to worry about your father."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back