8.5in Straight, Rowan wood, Fwooper Feather core, Rigid
Basics

Charlotte Greenwood
April 13, 2035 (14)
Pureblood Witch
Born in Manchester, England
Currently Resides in Manchester, England

Appearance

Charolette Greenwood stands five feet and three inches tall and is thin for her age. She had brown hair that falls just past her shoulders and bangs swept to the side. Her earthy brown eyes were usually full of sinister thought and desire.

Personality

Charolette is a very privileged and bitter person to her core. She lacks actual attention for her parents and gets spoiled by her wealthy father. Expecting the best of herself and everyone else, she doesn't stand for less than perfect. While she is direct and forward, she does have a soft spot for animals of all kind. She thinks people of lower magical bloodlines are an imperfection to the magical society and have weaker magical abilities.

Family Life

Gabrielle Greenwood (Dilys)
Mother
Married to Afton Greenwood
Afton Greenwood
Father
Married to Gabrielle Greenwood
Oscar Greenwood
Brother
Single
Margot Dilys (Shepard)
Grandmother (Maternal)
Married to Brice Dilys
Brice Dilys
Grandfather (Maternal)
Married to Margot Dilys
Aspen Greenwood (Hester)
Grandmother (Paternal)
Married to Arthur Greenwood
Arthur Greenwood
Grandfather (Paternal)
Married to Aspen Greenwood
Malcolm Greenwood
Uncle (Paternal)
Married to Kirstie Greenwood
Kirstie Greenwood (Nicholls)
Aunt (Paternal)
Married to Malcolm Greenwood
Jessie Fleming (Greenwood)
Aunt (Paternal)
Married to Trent Fleming
Trent Fleming
Uncle (Paternal)
Married to Jessie Fleming
Violet Dilys
Aunt (Maternal)
Single
Clifton Greenwood
Cousin (Paternal)
Single
Son of Malcolm and Kirstie Greenwood
Bowie Greenwood
Cousin (Paternal)
Single
Son of Malcolm and Kirstie Greenwood
Kayce Davies-Dilys
Cousin (Maternal)
Single
Daughter of Violet Dilys and Mason Davies
Neo Fleming
Cousin (Paternal)
Son of Jessie and Trent Fleming
Lucie Fleming
Cousin (Paternal)
Daughter of Jessie and Trent Fleming

Family-Tree-Basic-Genealogy-Color.png

Friendships

Coming Soon

Heritage

Aaron Greenwood (half-blood) was born on February 16, 1961, to Fay and Walter Greenwood. He was the first of three children they would go on to have together. His mother, Fay, was a primary school teacher in their hometown of Oldham, England. Fay took time off from teaching to care and raise for Aaron after birth. Walter, his father, worked in the ministry for the accidental magic reversal squad.

Shortly after Aaron’s 3rd birthday, his sister Avleen Greenwood was born. It was said that Aaron was very protective of Avleen from the moment he met her and often would help his mom care for her. Aaron’s naturing personality began to shine for the rest of his life. At age five, he became an older brother once again to Deen Greenwood. Fay began to homeschool Aaron, while she stayed home to care for her two youngest children. She provided a healthy muggle education, while Walter provided a magical one in the evening.

Fay continued to homeschool Aaron until he was eleven years old and received his Hogwarts letter. He was prepared for Hogwarts Scotland and his father made decent enough money that he was able to get new school robes and books. Aaron met a girl on the Hogwarts Express named Gina Daniel, who became his best friend throughout childhood. When he arrived at Hogwarts, he was sorted into Hufflepuff. He was well known for being friendly and caring throughout his time at Hogwarts and excelled in Herbology.

During his fourth year at Hogwarts, his younger sister, Avleen joined him. They had spent a lot of time apart since he started Hogwarts, but their bond remained strong. Avleen was sorted into Hufflepuff as well and took after her brother in her naturing nature, but was bolder. Aaron met Darcie Easton (muggle-born) during his fifth year at Hogwarts and the two became a couple after going on their first date at Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop on a Hogsmeade weekend. The following year, his youngest sibling, Deen, showed up to Hogwarts.

The age difference between Deen and Aaron was prevalent as they didn’t interact much during their time at Hogwarts. Unlike his siblings, Deen had been sorted into Gryffindor. The year 1978, Aaron graduated from Hogwarts excelling in his Herbology N.E.W.T.’s. He soon got a job at a magical greenhouse for a herbology shop, he was in charge of daily care for the plants. Working there for two years, he was able to save up for an engagement ring. December 27, 1980, Aaron proposed to Darcie Easton, during her seventh year at Hogwarts. She accepted his proposal on the condition that they wouldn’t get married until after she finished her N.E.W.T.’s and found a steady job. Darcie Easton graduated Hogwarts in May of 1981 as Ravenclaw, excelling in Potions, History of Magic, Charms, and Transfiguration. She was able to quickly obtain a job at the ministry in The International Magical Cooperation.

June 7, 1982, Aaron Greenwood and Darcie Easton married to become Mr. and Mrs. Greenwood. They purchased their first home together in Oldham, a small 2 bedroom cottage with a spacious yard. On April 4, 1983, they brought their first son, Arthur Greenwood into the world. Arthur Greenwood was only one years old when his brother Ryder Greenwood was born. The two brothers were inseparable and each other’s best friends. Aaron Greenwood was offered a job as a herbologist where he discovered unique methods of care for plants. With the promotions happening, the family moved into a larger 4 bedroom home on a large plot of land. When it came time for Arthur to go to Hogwarts, Ryder was extremely upset, even though he would be joining him only a year later.

Arthur Greenwood was sorted in Gryffindor and didn’t immediately take to school. He pushed off a lot of his work and mostly focused on pranks. His second year when Ryder showed up, he was sorted into Hufflepuff. This upset the two boys, but they agreed to make time for each other no matter what. Arthur was big into dueling club where he met his biggest rival, Aspen Hester. Aspen was in the same year as Arthur and also a Gryffindor. The two constantly battled in dueling club and challenged each other in classes.

Arthur became more focused on his schoolwork by his fourth year due to his academic rivalry with Aspen. As the two got older their childish rivalry turned into playful banter and they eventually began dating during their sixth year. Graduating in the year 2000, Arthur received outstanding marks in D.A.D.A. and charms, while Aspen did well in charms, potions, herbology, and healing. Arthur received a job offer as part of Magical Law Enforcement and Aspen became a healer at St. Mungo's hospital.

In January 2002, Malcolm Greenwood entered the world. Not wanting to rush into marriage, Aspen and Arthur did not get married until March 2003. April 3, 2004, Afton Greenwood, the second child born to Arthur and Aspen Greenwood, came into the world. Afton was a fussy baby through most of his infancy. When Afton was nearly two and a half years old,

Hobbies & Skills

Strengths & Weaknesses

Hogwarts

Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Favorite Subjects: Transfiguration, Charms
Worst Subjects: History of Magic
Extra Curriculars: N/A
Future Plans: Charlotte's plans after Hogwarts are to be successful. In what? Everything. She doesn't care what she does as long as it involves making lots of money and showing magic's superiority.

Magic

Wand: TBD
Patronus:
Patronus Memory:
Boggart:
Mirror of Erised:

Fun Facts

Diary

Last edited:
Diary Entry Logs
Highlight's from Charlotte's life
#1 November 4, 2043
Gran Margot bought me this diary for my 8th birthday. I'm not much of a writer. I supposed I can write about my annoying little brother and all the annoying people at school. This boy Derrick sat at my lunch table today and attempted to steal my diary. I hadn't even written in it yet! Whatever. Boys are stupid anyway.
- Charolette

#2 December 15, 2043
I left my diary on the top shelf of one of the bookshelves in the Greenwood Manor library. Oscar was trying to steal it, so I hid it. I didn't really want him to see me call him stupid and annoying. He would tell mom. Anyway, I have just now returned to Gran and Gramps. I like visiting Greenwood Manor. There is a nice swimming pool.
- Charolette

#3 February 14, 2044
I'm only writing in this stupid diary because it's Valentine's day. We passed out valentine's day cards in class today. The rule was you had to bring one for everyone in your class. My valentines were customed designed for me and attached each with 1 pound of gourmet Swedish chocolate. Everyone was ungrateful. I didn't even get a Valentine from everybody, Derrick and his stupid friends all put mean notes in my box. This is the last time I celebrate Valentines Day.
- Charolette

#4 March 1, 2044
I left my favorite plush hippogriff at my friend Malorie's house. I hope I can sleep without her tonight. Its name is Shuffles. Mom can't or won't take me over there to get it until the weekend. That's like four days away! UGH.
- Charolette

#5 March 4, 2044
Remember how I said mom couldn’t take me to get Shuffles until the weekend? Yeah, well not I’m not going at all. I hate Malorie and she is no longer my friend. She’s imperfect anyway. Muggles. She made fun of my plush and told everybody at school that I cried because I missed it. I didn’t cry.
- Charolette

#6 April 30, 2044
I've been busy and haven't had time to write in my diary. Quick updates: I still hate Malorie, Derrick is still annoying and GROSS, and Oscar has been going through my stuff. I'm never having kids because five-year-olds are annoying. Did I mention boys are gross? No, I still haven't gotten Shuffles back.
- Charolette

#7 May 7, 2044
A lot can change in a week. For example, Derrick's friend, Anthony, has started talking to me. At school this week we had a dentist day and talked about teeth, I have a loose tooth right now. Anthony also has a loose tooth and now we are waiting to see whose tooth stays in longer.
- Charolette

#8 May 8, 2044
Today we went to Nana and Papa's house for Nana Aspen's birthday. Her birthday was on Wednesday, but everyone was busy so we had to wait until Sunday. I made Nana Aspen a card and she said she loved it. Did you know my nana is a healer at St. Mungos? I think being a healer is kind of neat, but it seems like a lot of work just to help other people.
- Charolette

#9 June 20, 2044
Derrick. SUCKS.
- Charolette

#10 June 21, 2044
I was too angry yesterday to write much, I mostly just screamed into my pillow. I was upset from school because Derrick and Malorie were holding hands at school! How gross? They deserve each other anyway. I cam home from school and my mom yelled at me because I threw away one of my brother's toys. I only did it because he put his stuff in my room which I told him not to. It's really his fault. I'm not grounded for a week, but I doubt it'll actually last. Not like mom is ever home to follow through.
- Charolette

#11 June 22, 2044
Malorie brought Shuffles to me at school. I'm not sure what to think about her. Returning what is mine, doesn't forgive all the awful things she said and did. Her and Derrick weren't talking today though, I wonder if something happened.
- Charolette

#12 July 1, 2044
It's Friday, today! We reviewed all the countries on the world map, but I am having a hard time remembering which is what. Geography isn't my best subject. Dad said he would get me a private tutor to help over the summer and next year if I still need it. I can't let anybody else find that out.
- Charolette

#13 July 20, 2044
School's finally out. Oscar's birthday is in a few days and he will be six. Hopefully, him turning six means he will be cooler. My new best friend Miranda is having a pool party at her house, everybody from our year will be there. Everybody that's anybody that is. I hope Malorie and Derrick show up so I can blast them with water guns or push them in the pool.
- Charolette

#14 July 31, 2044
The pool party was yesterday. I ended up having a sleepover at Miranda's house with Josie and Rachel. They are alright. We decorated cupcakes and painted each other's nails. Malorie didn't show up, there were rumors that her family was moving. Derrick and his friends did show up and us girls used the water guns to our advantage. What a great way to break in the summer.
- Charolette

#15 August 7, 2044
School will be starting up again soon. Our nanny, Daisie, is supposed to take us shopping for supplies. She is a new nanny, our old one quit or got fired. Who knows? Dad doesn't really keep us in the loop about stuff. Daisie is alright.
- Charolette

#16 August 14, 2044
Malorie showed up at my house with her mom. I guess our parents are still friends and she came over. We got to talk and she apologized. I forgave her, but I still plan on getting her back. Keep your enemies closer right?
- Charolette

September 1, 2044
My cousin, Clifton, went to Hogwarts today. He is the first of our generation on this side of the family at least. I can't wait to go. I'm definitely going to be one of the strongest witches around. I wonder what house he got sorted into. I am going to write to him, see what house he thinks I would be in.
- Charolette

September 19, 2044
Nana Gabby's birthday was yesterday, we all gathered for that. Clifton couldn't come since he was at Hogwarts, but he did write me back. He got sorted into Gryffindor. I asked him what house I would be in and he said Slytherin. I wonder if that will be true.
- Charolette

October 13, 2044 - Birthday

October 31, 2044

November 3, 2044

November 21, 2044

December 23, 2044

December 25, 2044
January 1, 2045

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back