Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara didn't realize people sent roses to professors. While it seemed a little odd, she supposed a yellow rose was just a nice gesture. Maybe it would get someone extra credit. She knocked on the door of her Charms professor. "Professor? I have a delivery for you."

Mallory looked up from her reading as she heard a knock on the door. "Oh, come in," She smiled at the student that was there. "Hello dear,"

Elara entered the office. Having never been inside, it felt weird, almost like she might be in trouble. She wasn't one to be called to offices, you see. "Hi, I have a rose for you," she said quickly, holding out the yellow flower. "Your office is very nice," she added, hoping to ease her nerves.

Hi Professor.

Can you teach me next year too?

-Louis.

Mallory tried to give an encouraging smile to the young girl. "Thank you. And thank you again," She took the rose and its note, setting it on her desk. "Would you like a cup of tea, dear? You can rest a moment on the couch, I'm sure the moment you sit down one- or even both- of my cats would try to seek your attention." She offered with a smile. She could sense the girls unease, and didn't expect her to jump on the offer, but Mallory would offer all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back