Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Sorting didn't go as planned and Charlotte ended up getting Slytherin so she needs to find friends that can help her fit in. If you have a Slytherin who is willing to be Charlotte's friend I would really appreciate that! She's really weary about being put into Slytherin house and is afraid that her parents might disown her for it. Anyone who is able to make Charlotte feel safe or at home is very welcome to rp. You don't even have to be a first year :D

Charlotte is a loveable, energetic character that loves to get into a bit of mischief. She also loves going on adventures (so a rp where they are exploring the castle would be great) and she loves pranking and being a nuisance. She won't ever hesitate to help you if you are in trouble and she is just an all-round nice person (despite being in Slytherin house :mad: )

So if you have a character you think she'd get along well with please let me know ^_^

-Kaye :wub:

I have just the Slytherin for you. Georgina de Lacey is muggle born so she doesn't know what it means to be Slytherin and doesn't buy into the Slytherin ethos. She can be cold and mean to people she doesn't like and is big on first impressions. She does have a softer side that I'll be rolling out earlier than originally planned since het beating. Having seen the worst Slytherin has to offer she'd be keen to make a friend in the house.

I have Stellan! She's a first year Slytherin and a muggleborn too xD (twinning, daniel!) She loves to dance and is usually pretty nice! And she makes it so obvious that she is a muggleborn because she doesn't realise that that's a bad thing xD Poor thing. I can start an rp during OSW if you want? See if they'd work?

Just a heads up my first year would crash that osw topic. :D

Both of those characters seem perfect for Charlotte! Charlotte is a half-blood so she could teach them what it's like to be magical and they can help her understand that not all Slytherins are bad :D

One question: What is OSW? Charlotte is my first character so I've never really been involved in much here xD

OSW is something that only started recently, basically all the role-plays done under the OSW need to be open and short. So your responses only need to be a couple of lines. It stands for Old School Week and is basically a throwback to the old days of this site when every topic was open and people could jump in and leave at will. Don't be intimated by it, it's all good fun and all sorts of things can happen! :D

I'll get that topic up asap and I'll link it here.

oohh i get it now xD that sounds like lots of fun! I look forward to participating in one!! :wub:

There is always Dahlia Beauregard -- who I've been trying to shape --, which would be interesting. But I personally think Charlotte would get along pretty well with Silus Hollister once she saw he wasn't such a baddie. :p He's a Ravenclaw who feels terribly out of place.

Jezebel di Angelo said:

There is always Dahlia Beauregard -- who I've been trying to shape --, which would be interesting. But I personally think Charlotte would get along pretty well with Silus Hollister once she saw he wasn't such a baddie. :p He's a Ravenclaw who feels terribly out of place.
Silus seems really interesting. Charlotte feels out of place too so they could maybe complain about their problems together :D We should start a rp with them asap!! :wub:

I've got a character for Charlotte! Daniel Rosemary (Amy's twin) is a first year Slytherin and he's pretty sweet if he gets to know you and turns out he likes your company. Both twins love mischief really, and Daniel becomes quite protective over his friends :) I think that Daniel and Charlotte would be great friends ^_^

That really does sound a lot like Charlotte!! Maybe they could get up to some mischief together :p I can imagine them as the best of friends :D

Me too :D Should we start an RP then? I can start one if you want, depending on what we want them to do :) Do you have an idea in mind? Also, should we make it an open topic?

Yes, definitely make it an open topic! We can make more friends that way xD Also, we should do it somewhere like the forbidden forest where it's easy to get up to mischief. But do you mind starting it? I'm very bad at starting RPs :r

Sure, I like that idea :D I can start one later today once I have more time online ^_^ I'll post the link in this topic so you have access to the RP a lot quicker.

If you are open to the possibility of someone (or a pair of twins) worsening Charlotte's weariness of being put in Slytherin, I have my Slytherin first year Cairo Savage.

I will mention first of alll, that he and Charlotte probably would not get along, because is nice to someone he has just met once in a blue moon and due to the fact he is generally a quiet person, he would find her energy pretty annoying. He's the kind of kid to find entertainment in telling all the lies possible and making fun of his peers for various reasons (most of which are shallow and unjustified) rather than being nice at all, so it would make sense for him to make fun of Charlotte, or even just give Slytherin a bad name if she has heard of his actions.

Cairo is also rarely without his twin sister, Rome, so it would also make a lot of sense for the twins to be together if one of them decided to interact with Charlotte.
I know this idea doesn't involve friends but let me know if you're interested anyway ^_^

Oooohh plot twist!! xD Charlotte definitely needs enemies as well so I think that's a great idea! Charlotte annoys a lot of people anyway so Cairo won't be the first to be extremely annoyed or discomforted by her existence. Also, Charlotte doesn't really get that many people that bully her as she's never mingled with very many people of her own age before Hogwarts so having a bully is definitely a great idea!! ^_^

If you want we could have a rp with both the twins where Charlotte is confronted by them and basically thrown around like a rag doll. I know that sounds harsh but maybe a duel in the corridors or something would be good. Charlotte is always up for mischief too and is very determined to get her way so a battle between the three would be interesting :shifty:

I'm not sure about the duel, but I do love the idea of some conflict xD Should we just start an rp for Charlotte & the twins and see what happens?

Yes, definitely :D Where would you like to do it??

Hey, now that Osw has wound to a close I'll whip up a topic for Georgina and Charlotte either today or tomorrow.

Ooohh yes good idea! ^_^ I keep forgetting when it's going to close :r

I have Madeline Walden who's a first year Gryffindor. She's a little naive, trusts easily and is very overprotective of people she likes. Maddie too likes adventure and exploring, she loves the outdoors and animals.

I also have Archie Villiers who is a first year Slytherin and is not your typical Slytherin like Charlotte. He's creative and friendly, ambitious and proud and very hardworking.

I can see either or both working for Charlotte as friends? It's up to you :)

Both of those characters seem interesting! I've read Archibald's bio and as he is self-pitying, Charlotte could help him see the positive in being who he is and could maybe lighten him up when he is sad?? Charlotte is always up for keeping people happy :D Also, Charlotte has a bit of an imagination too so I can see them getting along quite well.

As for Madeline, she seems like the type that Charlotte would really get along excellent with. I can see them as the best of friends as they're so similar to each other. If Madeline is the type to break rules I can see them getting up to lots of mischief as well :p

Do you have any rp ideas? I was thinking with Madeline we could maybe do some exploring somewhere they're not supposed to be :shifty: but only if Madeline is good with breaking rules. I look forward to it :wub:

Great! Well I started an open RP in the Slytherin common room where Archie is being tormented by the Cairo twins if you want to find a way in? When they finish Charlotte and Archie could talk about the aftermath? He's going to be feeling sorry for himself more than usual after his confrontation with the twins haha!

As for Maddie, she'd be completely up for exploring and potentially breaking the rules :shifty:
Not sure where to put them... Forbidden Forest (maybe they could meet a magical creature..), The Cliffs? (daring each other to go closer to the end?), could sneak into a professors office (we'd have to think of a reason for them to do that though).. What about you? Do you have any ideas? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back