Charlotte needs friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... that rp with the twins seems interesting but I'll wait a while before trying to intervene. Charlotte hates bullies so that also gives a great opportunity for her retaliate :shifty:

Sneaking into the professor's office with Maddie is a great idea! Charlotte doesn't know many professors yet so she doesn't really have a least favourite at this point and she doesn't really know much about any of them. Does Maddie know any professors? She could maybe convince Charlotte to follow along with her idea but she'd still be a bit weary about it. Charlotte isn't one for messing with people she doesn't know so that would also be rather interesting ^_^

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about posting here! :doh:
But anywhere is fine! Would you like to start a thread and then I can join with Cairo & tell the person who has his twin to also join? :D

Yes! I'll edit the link here when I'm done ^_^

edit: here you go! :wub:

Perhaps Geoff and her could roleplay and see where it takes them? Learn about what each other's personality is like and stuff.

Okay! I'm always up for a roleplay without a plot :p Do you mind starting it though? xD

I'll start one tomorrow :)

Okay, thank you :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back