Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie Ortiz

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Bi-ro & Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Mermaid Scale Core.
tumblr_nyrqfpwDKU1srh1mgo8_250.gif

Love starts with "who the f*ck is this?" - Louis CK
For the sake of the request let's call that scrumptious and angry man, Bob, but really you can call him anything (Maybe not Princess Consuela Banana Hammock). Bob and Kylie are flint and steel. They're practically doomed from the start but they're no Romeo and Juliet, they're Sid and Nancy. Kylie doesn't seem like she can get aggressive and so people are constantly assuming she's nothing to sniff at but she's very ambitious due to it. So much so that it's surprising that she's a Ravenclaw. Bob, I imagine would be just as ambitious and cut throat. Kylie has been part of a competitive duelling team for years much to the displeasure of her parents who think she's too nice of a girl for such things. Bob is a competitor too for a different youth team so obviously there was anger and harsh words connected. They probably never thought more of each other than that because why would they? Well that's until they're on the same team. Bob is the only one unwilling to allow Kylie onto the team - he thinks she's looking for their strategy or something similar when really she just moved from Mexico. Simple as. They make for terrible team mates because of it and blow up at each other until maybe one day they actually get hurt or something. This part can be discussed but I'd like for Bob and Kylie to have some sort of heated make out sessions because they go rapidly from hate to... well fun time friends it what we'll call them and eventually Bob actually wants a date out of it because he's developed feelings whereas Kylie who you would expect to because she's a romantic doesn't think about that at all. She actually thinks that is a stupid idea because that would be a totally unromantic story but such is life Kylie, I guess! I'm going to leave this open and I don't want finals for Kylie yet - she's sixteen that would be weird. Bob would be a fifth year student currently as well, preferably sixteen too. I feel like Bob would attend Koldovstoretz, Durmstrang, Mahoutokuro or Hogwarts Scotland. It really doesn't matter to me, just no where in North or South America. Bob Morley is my preferred face for many reasons - look up Braven on Tumblr and you'll understand why. He is half-filipino so it is important that Bob would be too because I'm not into white washing. History/personality/family and the rest would be up to you. I would love someone who doesn't have 5 trillion characters because this plot is important to me. Basically just take Bob!​
<i>
</i>

Can whoever takes Bob not have him attend Durmstrang though, for the sake of the Other Schools list :r

You could always take him and put him in the other school's list? ;)

Honestly I'd love to, but I can barely keep up with the characters I have! :p

Fair enough, mate!

I'd be happy to take Bob ^_^ And for the sake of Jesse, I'll gladly let him attend another school just so he can be on the Other Schools list :r

YAYAYAYYYY

Just popping in to say I fricken LOVE Bob Morley!

Rats I was gonna take Bob. Though for the sake of my sanity I'm glad Kaye got here first :r

Professor Sloane Stark said:
Just popping in to say I fricken LOVE Bob Morley!
He's a beautiful, beautiful dude!

Maybe next time, eh?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back