William Black

There has been a name change for
William Black
Sebastien Black

New names

William Bishop
Sebastien Bishop

So those of you who are rping with either are not confused by anything :D

The reason behind the name change is simple, I try to become a pureblood and It did not turn out so hot so I am putting a story up that will explain how the change applies and so now Sebastien and William will be mixed blood instead of pureblood.

He didn't get approved.

Gah no the feeling...So what happens to Raziel Bishop?

Sebastien will be somehow related to Raziel and so will William, I am still talking this one out with Raziel but it is complicated and will take a little time to get everything straighten out. I will be posting everthing soon in the World bios so keep a look out for the story to come!!

Any more question I will be glad to answer.

Really I don't understand, you been on this site longer than anyone on here.
But just so I won't start nothing I keep my mouth closed.

The matter of Sebastien's pureblood approval is a private matter between me and him that I would rather remained private.

I'm not trying to get in it. But if he held that title before all this pure blood application (started) than why take it away. He register what couple days before me or after me, and I just don't understand why he would change his status now. I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all. <_<

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
I'm not trying to get in it. But if he held that title before all this pure blood application (started) than why take it away. He register what couple days before me or after me, and I just don't understand why he would change his status now. I'm sorry but I don't agree with this at all. <_<
He registered 25-August 07 so like 27 days after you Maddiie.
And all people needed to become approved afterwards. Myself included, it didn't matter if you held the 'title' before.

Wow that really sucks I have to say. Oh well good luck William and Seb. I have nothing else to say.

Miss stark is correct it is a private matter indeed. Miss stark and myself have discussed this and I am not mad at anyone me and miss stark have come to an understanding so this is not be seen as an attack on her. And to go along with king we all had to re- register and so it make sense that Sebastien had to apply just like we all had to due with the special abilities.

UPDATE:
Sebastien had his name chaged back to black but will not be related to the blacks from the books.

As of right now William is part of the Bishop Family

And raziel is part of the Black Family

Is that backwards?
I remember William used to be a Black and Raziel used to be a Bishop, would you like that corrected or is that good?

He's confusing us..LOL

Well it isn't exactly his fault, I don't think it's anybody's.
It's one mal-communication and ill-choice, followed by a mixup. :)

Update:
Sebastien
William
Raziel

are all in the black family but not the one related to the books. William is not sebastien son but is his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back