Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 10 in. Flexible Pear Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Lena had always found Halloween rather interesting. Scary things weren't necessarily her jam, but she enjoyed the costume aspect of it. Volunteering to assist in the chaperoning, she had dressed up as an old school midwife from England. It wasn't too flashy compared to some of the students' creations, but she figured being a professor, it would be best to not go too hard. Hovering near the snack table, she grabbed a glass of punch and watched as the students began entering, hoping tonight was a pretty easy evening.

Kahurangi had known the point would come where she couldn't pretend she had had a few cakes too many for dinner anymore, and she was starting to think it had arrived. Beyond having a small celebration with her closest friends, Kahurangi had hoped to avoid any actual announcements about her pregnancy, simply letting the gradual changes in their body speak for themselves. And after getting dressed up for Halloween, it was undeniable that people were going to begin noticing. So she didn't hesitate about resting one hand on her stomach as she entered the Great Hall to chaperone another feast, giving one of the newer professors a smile as she spotted the woman by the snack table. "Enjoying the feast?" She asked as she joined the woman, picking up a glass of pumpkin juice and turning her eyes on the students slowly filtering into the hall.

Lena took another sip before smiling at her fellow professor. "So far, yes. No students have done anything too disastrous," she joked before taking her eyes off a couple of kids curiously gathering together. "I'm sorry, I forget your name. You'd think I'd be better at remembering my colleagues already."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back