Changing?

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Dante sat on a fallen log in a clearing, just by the edge of the forbidden forest. He had been here most of the day, thinking, writing songs and playing his guitar. He had his guitar in his hand right now, and was playing something softly. He had found a song written by a muggle boy from Australia. Dante placed the guitar in its case, and picked up the letter he had received from the boy.</FONT></COLOR>
Dear Dante.

The song is called Rhaz's Song. It was written about a girl i have been in love with for just coming on two years now. When i first met the girl, or noticed her you could say, we were at a school music competition. My band had just finished, and she had just gotten onstage with the year above us. I hadnt even realised she went to my school. Well anyways, when i heard her voice, i kind of instantly yell in love. It was amazing. Well i slowly started to talk to her more and more, before finally getting her number. And after a while, she was actually flirting back. Well anyways, when i first went over to her house, i had a rather unpleasant surprise. I walked in the door, and found her boyfriend standing there!

Anyways, it turned out that Rhiannon (The girl) was a really complicated girl, and when i thought she was flirting, she wasnt... She had just been being nice. Anyways, two years down the track, and im still more inlove with her than ever. We're best friends, but she doesnt like me that way, or so she says. I wrote this song a few months ago while i was sitting there watching a movie. She had fallen asleep on me, so i couldnt moved. I hope you like the song.
<COLOR color="#2F4F4F"><FONT font="Georgia">

Dante sighed and placed the note down. The song itself had been rather depressing. It explained most of what the muggle boy had said. Dante stood up and stretched. He had been sitting there for so long that his muscles were starting to hurt. "I wonder what it would be like for him... Having to sit and see her every day, and be madly in love with her, but to not have those feelings returned." Dante said to himself.

(Its really funny, because that story is about me. Gah. Sorry, im in a bit of a weird mood and couldnt think. PM me if you need me to change it)

Despite attempting to go to lessons, as he had told Professor Fletcher that he would, Dan had been out of uniform today. He had been aching since his disastrous detention in the forest, and Dan was now heading back to the Forbidden Forest to stupidly re-climb the tree that he had previously fallen out of. Dan hated being restricted, but aching ribs, and maybe a few bruised ones weren't going to stop Dan from being his troublesome self.

Dan looked up to the sky, the weather seemed to have brightened up, and despite the recent April showers, the sun shone warmly in the sky, burning the grey clouds that had hung over Hogwarts over the past few days. Dan approached the forest, walking at a quick pace as he remembered that this forest was infact Forbidden, and he didn't want to be getting himself yet another detention. So walking quickly was the only way to avoid being caught by some observant Professor.

As Dan approached the first clearing at the edge of the forest, he spotted a boy sat on a log. He began to hold-up his walking pace as he wandered over to the boy. He took off his sun-glasses off, then hung them over his shirt. Dan wasn't in the best of moods, but anyone who dared to spend time in the Forbidden Forest, with the way the Professor's had been lurking around recently, deserved a bit of respect at the least. But Dan had his own way of showing respect. "OY You, a tip for ya, if you're gonna hang in the forest, then don't hang on the edge where the Professor's are watchin' ya..." Dan advised the young looking boy, as he stood about a metre infront of him, his arms crossed over his chest.

Dante looked up at the newcomer and smiled softly. By looking at the boy, it was plain that he was a rule breaker. He wasnt in uniform, and he was out of bounds. "Yes, that is obvious. But for someone who doesnt give a damn about the rules, nor the professor's, this spot is just fine." replied Dante casually. It was the truth. Dante wasnt afraid of the professors, nor was he afraid to get into any trouble. Looking back at the boy, Dante frowned. "What i dont get is why you are bothering to tell me this?" he asked curiously.

(Gah, short. Sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back