Changing of the ways

Emme smiled as Libby seemed so excited about it. The name Leaky Cauldron sounded familar though. Maybe they had one back home or maybe it was that Emme read about it. She read a lot. That was probably one of the main reasons that Ravenclaw had claimed her.

"Sounds like a plan though. I just have to buy a few books" Emme said though she felt like a first year since she was still a newbie but really she had all her supplies except for second year books.

Though the thought of the leaky cauldron popped into her mind "Do they have butterbeer at the leaky cauldron?" Emme asked excitedly. She absolutely adored butterbeer.

Libby grinned. "No problem. Of cource, butterbeer is amazing!" she laughed.

Libs had read a bit about magic, but she didn't read many books, not if she had to. (libs so totally diff from me in rl lol)

Emme did a few jumps in excitment having Chelly meow in anger. "sorry baby" Emme said laughing a bit as she stroked the kitten. "I love butterbeer. Back home, Blake and I used to go sneak some out of the kitchens" Emme said recalling that memory with extreme happiness.

"Though a shopping trip never hurt. I'll have to get my mum to send me some galleons and maybe a few of her chocolate chip cookies" Emme added thinking how her mother made the best cookies in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back